It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Cannot agree more :D. But most of your fellow countrymen think of something entirely different when talking about football :)
Yes, of course... That one doesn't even exist. I'm pretty sure people are making it up. If it did exist, surely I would understand how it is played, and since that is not the case, it can't exist. [/Birdnest logic] B-p
LaPtiteBete: (...)
Bonsoir Owl *big hug*
C'est un avatar génial :D
Comment ça va?
AgentBirdnest: Yes, of course... That one doesn't even exist. I'm pretty sure people are making it up. If it did exist, surely I would understand how it is played, and since that is not the case, it can't exist. [/Birdnest logic] B-p
You're not really a friend of (american) Football, are you? ;)
Post edited July 16, 2015 by ElTerprise
LaPtiteBete: õ__ô ... hum. Still aching, arf... maybe some Belgian Beer would help ?.... [slight doubt]
**Big hug back** you kick that headache's ass !!! >:-| Don't let it get to you !!

**Big hug back** :D it's my old summer avatar... hehe. I'm lazy !!!
How are you, my Agent ??
Will you let us know your wise opinion about it ? :D
I can't control myself. I need to grab Owl and hug you because of her cuteness.
Worms World Party Remastered
Steam: 20 ratings, average 30%
GOG: 14 ratings, average 100%

You sometimes wonder if it's even the same game. :/
ElTerprise: You're not really a friend of (american) Football, are you? ;)
Not at all :-)
I never understood how to play it. I'm like that with a lot of sports... and card games too, for that matter... Typically I play something for years without knowing the rules, and just barely get by pretending I know what I'm doing >__o
EndreWhiteMane: Worms World Party Remastered

In the end, you pretty much have to throw out anything that isn't directly related to technical issues, bugginess, things like that.
There's a lot of rental stuff with favorable reviews that I wouldn't give a penny for.
Every review that gushes about something I think is a pile of shit gets tossed out.

Best bet might be to check out some review sites, pick which one you like the best and go with that.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by CarrionCrow

But i don't really trust neither rating to be honest....

But i think the problems which are described in the Steam ratings are things many people on GOG could accept (who are used to old/older games)....i think...
CarrionCrow: In the end, you pretty much have to throw out anything that isn't directly related to technical issues, bugginess, things like that.
There's a lot of rental stuff with favorable reviews that I wouldn't give a penny for.
Every review that gushes about something I think is a pile of shit gets tossed out.
Yes. That's what i basically meant as well but you said in a better way :)

And it's true. Lot of questionable reviews on Steam. As i said i don't trust Steam reviews - but i also have my problems with those on GOG...
Post edited July 16, 2015 by ElTerprise
l0rdtr3k: *grabs Owl and start kissing her cheek*You're such a cute Owl,did you know that?
Look at another great piece with the subtlety of Bergman and worth of praise.
Thanks... ! .... But I ain't gonna watch more of your absolutely-not-subtle videos ; one is enough.... >:-|
toxicTom: *Big huge gargantuan hug!*

I'm mighty tired, working into the night everyday.

We're going to the Baltic Sea, east of Lübeck. Three days at my fathers place (my sister, who lives in Denmark will be coming too) and then a week of hotel/beach "boredom" ;-). I hope the weather will play along.
Night bonus work ?... :-\ argh...
I don't know Baltic Sea at all... it looks lovely. I hope youo'll have a wonderful weather too... and restful holidays with your family !! :)
Post edited July 16, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
AgentBirdnest: Not at all :-)
I never understood how to play it. I'm like that with a lot of sports... and card games too, for that matter... Typically I play something for years without knowing the rules, and just barely get by pretending I know what I'm doing >__o
Hmmm...good that i'm not alone. I once watched a match and it was so slow and boring (well it was NFL Europe - not much to expect i guess)
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs and pets owls head* Beer would definitely help. :) Thank you for the encouragement. :D
Haaaaaaa :D a beer friend !!
What beers do you like ? lager, dark, amber... ? :)
**Big happy hug back... before running and get some peanuts**
LaPtiteBete: Thanks... ! .... But I ain't gonna watch more of your absolutely-not-subtle videos ; one is enough.... >:-|
Night bonus work ?... :-\ argh...
I don't know Baltic Sea at all... it looks lovely. I hope youo'll have a wonderful weather too... and restful holidays with your family !! :)
*grabs Owl and forces her to watch the video* Watch it,Owl.It's not going to make you weep for humanity or I'll bring the satchel and the Pringles can.

CarrionCrow: In the end, you pretty much have to throw out anything that isn't directly related to technical issues, bugginess, things like that.

Best bet might be to check out some review sites, pick which one you like the best and go with that.
In the end I really don't go by reviews at all unless there are hundreds of them that all lean one way or the other.
I just always think it's funny how radically different they can be from one site to another.
One big difference with this one is that GOG didn't get the newer Worms games to compare it to.
AgentBirdnest: Did you use it last summer? (I don't think I ever saw you before November.) It is quite awesome, as are all of your lovely drawings. Every single one makes me smile, and I'm not just saying that to be nice, I am being honest :")

I'm fantabariffic! Sitting here drinking a mug of epic water, chatting with lovely people, and enjoying the warming glow of my monitor u__u
How about yourself?
Eeeer, no, I didn't use it there :) I used to have my own forums... before I had GOG. It was not video games related, though...
I know you're honest !!! **Crushing thank-you hug** :D
And glad to know you're doing so well !!
Any plans for your... fantabariffic evenight ? :)
LaPtiteBete: Eeeer, no, I didn't use it there :) I used to have my own forums... before I had GOG. It was not video games related, though...
I know you're honest !!! **Crushing thank-you hug** :D
And glad to know you're doing so well !!
Any plans for your... fantabariffic evenight ? :)
*kisses Owl's cheek* You're still the cutest Owl on the entire world.
LaPtiteBete: Will you let us know your wise opinion about it ? :D
EndreWhiteMane: Kind of funny actually, I'm wearing my T-shirt that says "Wise Old Owl". :-)
Hoooooooo !! :-O ... gimme that t-shirt !... it was made for me, for sure !!! Haha... :D