It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: OK is pretty much as good as it gets, I have better days but I'm pretty satisfied with OK.
Getting old is not all about fun. ;)
LaPtiteBete: Aaaaw :-|
Why do we have to get old... >:-| pff.
Any interest in the Warhammer series ? :) I don't know them at all...
I think I may try one of them, just to see what all the fuss is about. :-)
LaPtiteBete: Did you really need to bring that up ?..... >:-| grmblblbl !!!
Hey again !! :D How is your headache, Pimp ?
*grabs Owl and start kissing her cheek*You're such a cute Owl,did you know that?
Look at another great piece with the subtlety of Bergman and worth of praise.
LaPtiteBete: Toxic Tom !!! \o/
**Big crushing happy hug**
Glad to read you again !!
So you're on holiday soon... where will you go ? how long ? :D
you must look forwards to it...
I still have 2 weeks (+ tomorrow) before being on holidays too... :)
How are you ? besides being be snowed under with your work... ? :D
*Big huge gargantuan hug!*

I'm mighty tired, working into the night everyday.

We're going to the Baltic Sea, east of Lübeck. Three days at my fathers place (my sister, who lives in Denmark will be coming too) and then a week of hotel/beach "boredom" ;-). I hope the weather will play along.
toxicTom: *Big huge gargantuan hug!*

I'm mighty tired, working into the night everyday.

We're going to the Baltic Sea, east of Lübeck. Three days at my fathers place (my sister, who lives in Denmark will be coming too) and then a week of hotel/beach "boredom" ;-). I hope the weather will play along.
*grabs big daddy and hugs him a lot*
Hello again. Back from sports *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
Considering the fact that many game series are not so good, which ones do you think should take a break ?
AgentBirdnest: Not really... but relax, Wings. You are back to your normal adorable self again ;-)
Aaaaaw :-| no more pixels...
ElTerprise: Hello again. Back from sports *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
Welcome back :-)
Doing extra great and a half. How about yourself?

LaPtiteBete: Aaaaaw :-| no more pixels...
Oh... You are so sweaty... *wipes Owl's forehead, and gives an extra big hug*
Post edited July 16, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Welcome back :-)

Doing extra great and a half. How about yourself?
That's great to hear - doing great too. Playing football (or soccer) was really fun but exhausting :D
pimpmonkey2382.313: Still kicking my butt, but being still half asleep it's sort of numbed for the moment. :P *hugs owl*
õ__ô ... hum. Still aching, arf... maybe some Belgian Beer would help ?.... [slight doubt]
**Big hug back** you kick that headache's ass !!! >:-| Don't let it get to you !!

AgentBirdnest: Oh... You are so sweaty... *wipes Owl's forehead, and gives an extra big hug*
**Big hug back** :D it's my old summer avatar... hehe. I'm lazy !!!
How are you, my Agent ??
EndreWhiteMane: I think I may try one of them, just to see what all the fuss is about. :-)
Will you let us know your wise opinion about it ? :D
Post edited July 16, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
pimpmonkey2382.313: Still kicking my butt, but being still half asleep it's sort of numbed for the moment. :P *hugs owl*
LaPtiteBete: õ__ô ... hum. Still aching, arf... maybe some Belgian Beer would help ?.... [slight doubt]
**Big hug back** you kick that headache's ass !!! >:-| Don't let it get to you !!

AgentBirdnest: Oh... You are so sweaty... *wipes Owl's forehead, and gives an extra big hug*
LaPtiteBete: **Big hug back** :D it's my old summer avatar... hehe. I'm lazy !!!
How are you, my Agent ??
*hugs and pets owls head* Beer would definitely help. :) Thank you for the encouragement. :D
ElTerprise: That's great to hear - doing great too. Playing football (or soccer) was really fun but exhausting :D
Lovely!
I only call it football. After all, you use your feet to play it ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Lovely!
I only call it football. After all, you use your feet to play it ;-)
Cannot agree more :D. But most of your fellow countrymen think of something entirely different when talking about football :)
LaPtiteBete: **Big hug back** :D it's my old summer avatar... hehe. I'm lazy !!!
How are you, my Agent ??
Did you use it last summer? (I don't think I ever saw you before November.) It is quite awesome, as are all of your lovely drawings. Every single one makes me smile, and I'm not just saying that to be nice, I am being honest :")

I'm fantabariffic! Sitting here drinking a mug of epic water, chatting with lovely people, and enjoying the warming glow of my monitor u__u
How about yourself?
EndreWhiteMane: I think I may try one of them, just to see what all the fuss is about. :-)
LaPtiteBete: Will you let us know your wise opinion about it ? :D
Kind of funny actually, I'm wearing my T-shirt that says "Wise Old Owl". :-)
Post edited July 16, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane