It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: I'm still confused .

When did Paradox remove its games from GamersGate ?
You might try asking ElTerprise when he get back, I have no idea.
Good evening, morning, afternoon, day, night, whatever

*Huge hugs and very silly waves*

I just wanted to report in, that I'm still alive (somehow). I've just been working hours upon hours because an important deadline is drawing near and I want to go on holiday on Sunday.

I still have quite some things to complete... so another night spent in front of Visual Studio (and Witcher 3 running in the background for some 15 minutes of distraction once in a while).

I hope you all are well?
toxicTom: Good evening, morning, afternoon, day, night, whatever

I just wanted to report in, that I'm still alive (somehow). I've just been working hours upon hours because an important deadline is drawing near and I want to go on holiday on Sunday.

I still have quite some things to complete... so another night spent in front of Visual Studio (and Witcher 3 running in the background for some 15 minutes of distraction once in a while).

I hope you all are well?
Good to see you, and I hope things work out and you have a nice holiday.
Just what's needed after all that work. ;)

I hope you all are well?
Good evening, and good to see you as well. =)

Hopefully things are going all right in general, beyond working yourself silly.
superstande: Helloo Agent! I love your new looks!!
Kinda afraid to ask what's going on there :)
Looks like tetris thingies in your helmet? Whatever they are they are cool :p

Warhammer Evenings to All! Gonna watch something from netflix and eat a few sandwiches...
I'm so broke - the beer, the devil's brew :p - but the payday is there somewhere along the line so no worries. And got a-plenty to play anyhow.

*hails golden fun sparky stars on all*
Hey there, Soup Stand ;-)
What's going on is... I'm a game addict and I got bored :-p I probably won't keep it though. Owl was kinda pissed that I turned her into a "fat-ass Pacman" XD ... I do like the tetris blocks though :-)

Sounds like a pleasant evening. Hope it goes well!

*eye widen and jaw drops at the beauty of these lovely stars* :-)

I hope you all are well?
Tom! Good to hear from you! *extra massive hug*

Glad you are alive. That is definitely something. Hope things are going well. Good luck with work, and the holiday. Hope you are enjoying The Witcher 3 (can't wait to play it myself, after I upgrade.)

Doing well here. Enjoying being alive. No complaints :-)
CarrionCrow: Good evening, and good to see you as well. =)

Hopefully things are going all right in general, beyond working yourself silly.
Soso tbh.. Had some relationship... troubles, which are not really resolved, but at least it's not open war anymore...
*Bursts through repaired wall in a Dreadnought*

May the God- Emperor be with you, people!

*Pulverizes Blob with a twinlinked Lascannon, then bursts into robotic laughter*

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!

The Emperor protects!
Post edited July 16, 2015 by Soccorro
EndreWhiteMane: OK is pretty much as good as it gets, I have better days but I'm pretty satisfied with OK.
Getting old is not all about fun. ;)
Aaaaw :-|
Why do we have to get old... >:-| pff.
Any interest in the Warhammer series ? :) I don't know them at all...
AgentBirdnest: Hope you are enjoying The Witcher 3 (can't wait to play it myself, after I upgrade.)
So far it's one of the best games I've ever played, and I don't say this lightly. I've been gaming since 1988 and few games gripped me like this one.
I really love the books (fortunately they've been available in German for ages - don't know what keeps the English versions so long) and dig the first two games, but playing TW3 is like a whole new league. The whole feeling of the world is so well done... capturing the spirit of Sapkovski's work, with humour, melancholy and outright bitterness and horror. I find myself going "Wow!" so many times, and there are so many little details that show that the makers really poured their hearts' blood into the game. Sure, there are little annoyances too, but for me they really are neglectable. It's like being treated one of the best meals of your life and then complaining that the table decoration isn't gold-brimmed.

AgentBirdnest: Doing well here. Enjoying being alive. No complaints :-)
That's really nice to hear :-)
Post edited July 16, 2015 by toxicTom
Back from a nap.

I hope you all are well?
Toxic Tom !!! \o/
**Big crushing happy hug**
Glad to read you again !!
So you're on holiday soon... where will you go ? how long ? :D
you must look forwards to it...
I still have 2 weeks (+ tomorrow) before being on holidays too... :)
How are you ? besides being be snowed under with your work... ? :D
AgentBirdnest: Owl was kinda pissed that I turned her into a "fat-ass Pacman" XD ...
Did you really need to bring that up ?..... >:-| grmblblbl !!!
pimpmonkey2382.313: Back from a nap.
Hey again !! :D How is your headache, Pimp ?
Post edited July 16, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
toxicTom: So far it's one of the best games I've ever played, and I don't say this lightly. I've been gaming since 1988 and few games gripped me like this one.[...]
Now I really can't wait... Sounds amazing :-)
LaPtiteBete: Did you really need to bring that up ?..... >:-| grmblblbl !!!
Not really... but relax, Wings. You are back to your normal adorable self again ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Owl was kinda pissed that I turned her into a "fat-ass Pacman" XD ...
LaPtiteBete: Did you really need to bring that up ?..... >:-| grmblblbl !!!
pimpmonkey2382.313: Back from a nap.
LaPtiteBete: Hey again !! :D How is your headache, Pimp ?
Still kicking my butt, but being still half asleep it's sort of numbed for the moment. :P *hugs owl*