It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Nice new avatar :) I don't know what is playing to be honest but there are party hats also
LaPtiteBete: Thanks :D
Party hats ?... what are we celebrating ?...
ElTerprise: Hi Owl *big hug* Thanks for the coffee *slurps some coffee* ;)
Nice Avatar :D
Doing good here - what about you?
LaPtiteBete: You're welcome...
And Thanks !! :D
I'm good too...
Some work to do but nothing too bothering... :)
AgentBirdnest: Thanks, Owl *sniff* *drinks coffee*
I mean... When I look at you... you look like you are made of pixels... Like an old adventure game ,',',',':-| ... It actually looks really good to me though :'-o
**anti-aliased hug**
LaPtiteBete: Aaaw... And what is wrong with pixels ? ... they look great ! :)
We are all pixels in here... big ones, or small ones, but we are pixels anyway :D
**pixellized hug**
Soccorro: Good morning everyone!
LaPtiteBete: Good morning Soccorro !! :)
How are you doing today ?
**Big pixellized hug with coffee**
i'm ok, thanks Owl. :)
For my sanity I'm going to assume that the chat keeps breaking because somebody is tinkering behind the scenes to vastly improve it.
AgentBirdnest: (...)
Good morning Gaming addict :P *big hug*
How are you doing?
LaPtiteBete: Aaaw... And what is wrong with pixels ? ... they look great ! :)
We are all pixels in here... big ones, or small ones, but we are pixels anyway :D
**pixellized hug**
Whhhooooooooooooaa o__o You are right... That is some deep philosophical stuff, Owl... Does that mean I'm not crazy? :-D
You are right, there is nothing wrong with pixels. They are so lovely. Quite a few of my favorite games are made of pixels n__o
**Pixel pride hug**

By the way... Thursday! New release day \o/ Please please please please please please please be NOLF!!
cecil:
LaPtiteBete: Party hats ?... what are we celebrating ?...
Soccorro:
LaPtiteBete:
We are partying to destress and have fun :) Good enough reason? ;)
ElTerprise: Good morning Gaming addict :P *big hug*
How are you doing?
Good morning, Rayman *big hug*
I'm good. I'm realizing that my gaming addiction may not be as bad as it seems. Owl seems to have it worse than me :-)
on the other hand... if we don't get a new game in 17 minutes, I will burn something to the ground >:-D
NoNewTaleToTell: For my sanity I'm going to assume that the chat keeps breaking because somebody is tinkering behind the scenes to vastly improve it.
Nope your going crazy and it's all for naught...
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, Rayman *big hug*
I'm good. I'm realizing that my gaming addiction may not be as bad as it seems. Owl seems to have it worse than me :-)
on the other hand... if we don't get a new game in 17 minutes, I will burn something to the ground >:-D
Glad to hear that. Well there a way worse addictions than gaming addiction ;)

Well i'm awaiting the new release(s) as well because Judas teasered a surprise :D
Soccorro: i'm ok, thanks Owl. :)
Good... I hope it'll continue to improve !! :)
NoNewTaleToTell: For my sanity I'm going to assume that the chat keeps breaking because somebody is tinkering behind the scenes to vastly improve it.
Hope well and have well...
Hellow, N2T3 !! :)
Post edited July 16, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Well there a way worse addictions than gaming addiction ;)

Well i'm awaiting the new release(s) as well because Judas teasered a surprise :D
Indeed. I'm glad I at least don't have a peanut butter addicti... oh wait :-|

A surprise? Sounds surprising :-) I hope that means.... NOLF NOLF NOLF NOLF NOLF NOLF NOLF NOLF :-D
AgentBirdnest: Whhhooooooooooooaa o__o You are right... That is some deep philosophical stuff, Owl... Does that mean I'm not crazy? :-D
You are right, there is nothing wrong with pixels. They are so lovely. Quite a few of my favorite games are made of pixels n__o
**Pixel pride hug**

By the way... Thursday! New release day \o/ Please please please please please please please be NOLF!!
Of course you're not crazy...
And ALL your games are made of pixels :D
nowaday ones are just more and more tiny, so you can see smooth images instead of mosaics... but they're still pixels ! :)
I'll cross my feathers for you to get NOLF... you've been begging for it for so long !!! :D
**Happy confident hug**
cecil: We are partying to destress and have fun :) Good enough reason? ;)
Totally !!! :D
Cheers !!!! \o/

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪

┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪
Post edited July 16, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
cecil:
LaPtiteBete: Totally !!! :D
Cheers !!!! \o/

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪

┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪
Throws confetti to add to all that
Soccorro: i'm ok, thanks Owl. :)
LaPtiteBete: Good... I hope it'll continue to improve !! :)
LaPtiteBete: Hope well and have well...
Hellow, N2T3 !! :)
Hello Angry Viking Owl, are you having a viking-ful day today?
AgentBirdnest: Indeed. I'm glad I at least don't have a peanut butter addicti... oh wait :-|

A surprise? Sounds surprising :-) I hope that means.... NOLF NOLF NOLF NOLF NOLF NOLF NOLF NOLF :-D
Oh....well it's food so nothing to worry about ;)

Yes...NOLF would be really great :D *fingers-crossed* for NOLF :D
LaPtiteBete: Of course you're not crazy...
And ALL your games are made of pixels :D
nowaday ones are just more and more tiny, so you can see smooth images instead of mosaics... but they're still pixels ! :)
I'll cross my feathers for you to get NOLF... you've been begging for it for so long !!! :D
**Happy confident hug**
ALL of them? Even "The Last Door"? ;-D
Well... I'm starting to feel less and less crazy thanks to you, Owl... *phew* :-*
Thanks for the feather crossing... wait... there should be a game here by now... where is it? That's it! Where is my torch? >:-|
**Biggest plucking hug of the week**