It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: Hello Angry Viking Owl, are you having a viking-ful day today?
Hihi... not realy Vinkingful, for the moment, but who knows.
It's been quite a long time since I last looted and sank an enemy ship...
AgentBirdnest: ALL of them? Even "The Last Door"? ;-D
Well... I'm starting to feel less and less crazy thanks to you, Owl... *phew* :-*
Thanks for the feather crossing... wait... there should be a game here by now... where is it? That's it! Where is my torch? >:-|
**Biggest plucking hug of the week**
*offers a pitchfork and a torch* ;)
ElTerprise: Oh....well it's food so nothing to worry about ;)

Yes...NOLF would be really great :D *fingers-crossed* for NOLF :D
Well, no NOLF yet... No anything yet o__o ... Is it just me, or is "surprise" usually code for "we will be late today" :-p
NoNewTaleToTell: Hello Angry Viking Owl, are you having a viking-ful day today?
LaPtiteBete: Hihi... not realy Vinkingful, for the moment, but who knows.
It's been quite a long time since I last looted and sank an enemy ship...
You really should go ahead and loot your nearby village, maybe take some livestock, raze a few huts etc etc just to get that good ol' viking instinct sharpened back up.
AgentBirdnest: ALL of them? Even "The Last Door"? ;-D
Well... I'm starting to feel less and less crazy thanks to you, Owl... *phew* :-*
Thanks for the feather crossing... wait... there should be a game here by now... where is it? That's it! Where is my torch? >:-|
**Biggest plucking hug of the week**
Haha, yeah.... THE LAST DOOR have the hugest pixels I've ever seen. I laughed about the man supposed to be in fire... (I thought he was dancing)...
Speaking of flames, please calm down with your habbit of burning everything to the ground... you make me nervous. Give me that torch... there... >:-|
**Big calming peace and love hug**
Was this ODALLUS already here yesterday ? ô__ô ... I didn't notice... Is it a true "GOG" (Good Old Game), or a another old-school looking new game with fat-ass (but nevertheless fancy) pixels ? :)
ElTerprise: *offers a pitchfork and a torch* ;)
*starts burning clocks to the ground, so the new release can't be any more late* :-p
AgentBirdnest: Well, no NOLF yet... No anything yet o__o ... Is it just me, or is "surprise" usually code for "we will be late today" :-p
Yes...waiting for the next release slot now :)

Well could be but that sounds pretty surprisy to me:
You'll get Guild of Dungeoneering today and a bunch of other games that will give you a niiiiice surprise come Thursday :D
AgentBirdnest: *starts burning clocks to the ground, so the new release can't be any more late* :-p
:D
Post edited July 16, 2015 by ElTerprise
NoNewTaleToTell: You really should go ahead and loot your nearby village, maybe take some livestock, raze a few huts etc etc just to get that good ol' viking instinct sharpened back up.
Ho yeah... good old days... I miss all that. :-| **sigh**
Where is our Viking leader, our beloved Stillton ?... we need some new blood ! :)
ElTerprise: *offers a pitchfork and a torch* ;)
AgentBirdnest: *starts burning clocks to the ground, so the new release can't be any more late* :-p
Well done, Agent... you made all the clocks melting !!! >:-|
Post edited July 16, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Haha, yeah.... THE LAST DOOR have the hugest pixels I've ever seen. I laughed about the man supposed to be in fire... (I thought he was dancing)...
Speaking of flames, please calm down with your habbit of burning everything to the ground... you make me nervous. Give me that torch... there... >:-|
**Big calming peace and love hug**
Was this ODALLUS already here yesterday ? ô__ô ... I didn't notice... Is it a true "GOG" (Good Old Game), or a another old-school looking new game with fat-ass (but nevertheless fancy) pixels ? :)
Ho yeah... it looks quite ridiculous n__o I laughed really hard at what was supposed to be a handwritten letter.
Awww... but I like flames... but, I'll give credit where it's due, that was a pretty smooth transition you just made ;-p *hands Owl my torch*
Yes, Odallus showed up late here yesterday... It is not old. Brand new fancy-ass pixels :-)
LaPtiteBete: Well done, Agent... you made all the clocks melting !!! >:-|
Whoa! Awesome! Did you draw that? ;-D
Post edited July 16, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ElTerprise: Yes...waiting for the next release slot now :)

Well could be but that sounds pretty surprisy to me:
33 minutes late... Wish I didn't give Owl my torch... *runs to the Where the hell is Thursday's new game? thread*
AgentBirdnest: 33 minutes late... Wish I didn't give Owl my torch... *runs to the Where the hell is Thursday's new game? thread*
Yes. But we must stay vigilant ;) *follows Agent to the Where the hell is Thursday's new game? thread*
AgentBirdnest: 33 minutes late... Wish I didn't give Owl my torch... *runs to the Where the hell is Thursday's new game? thread*
ElTerprise: Yes. But we must stay vigilant ;) *follows Agent to the Where the hell is Thursday's new game? thread*
Heeeeyyyy waitformewaitforme **run**
LaPtiteBete: Heeeeyyyy waitformewaitforme **run**
Wouldn't be **FLY** faster? ;)

But we'll wait for you :)
Good morning all.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Good morning all.
Yo Pimp 'sup!?