It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: *ninja-hug*
Good mornoon, Moon :-)
I'm going to grab you and please you with hugs.
Hi.
Can anyone tell me how can i increase my rep ?
Thanks.
fan3l: Hi.
Thanks.
By stopping to ask/hint for gifts and by just participating in the forum normally for some time.

AgentBirdnest: *ninja-hug*
Good mornoon, Moon :-)
*ninja return hug*

moonshineshadow: You probably wanted to post a link in your topic. Because of anti-spam measures you need to have 5-7 rep before posting links.
BlackheartNL: No didn't have any links in there, I only wanted to ask how long it takes support to get back to me because my account got hijacked by a Russian hacker. (this is a new account because I don't have access to my actual account).
Hmm ok, normally that is the reason. Seems like you are encountering some of the various bugs with the forum. Only thing you can do is try another browser or try again later.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by moonshineshadow
fan3l: Hi.
Thanks.
Hi ! welcome in our thread :)
Everyday you post on the forums, you earn 1 point rep.
I think each time your give an answer to a qestion on the forums, and that your answer is considered as the most helpful, you earn points too (3 if I'm not mistaken... ?)
And you can see on the top-right corner of each message that people can rate your posts, too ; if many people "+" your posts, you can earn up to 3 points a day from these.
Hello all.
LaPtiteBete: I think each time your give an answer to a qestion on the forums, and that your answer is considered as the most helpful, you earn points too (3 if I'm not mistaken... ?)
+5 for answering a question and getting the solved tag.
moonshineshadow: < plop >
Hey Moon ! I hope GOG pays you to be so helpful ;-)
**Big happy ninja-hug**
Dropping in to say hello to you all. I hope you've all been well! Life's been somewhat busy (and I've been incredibly out of touch and downright lazy) and I haven't caught up with you guys and gals much lately, but I've lurked a bit from time to time, and this thread always puts a smile on my face.
I finally finished Pillars of Eternity, which was a fantastic game. Even had me interested enough to do every bounty and side quest before wrapping it up. Now just another 400 hours or so and I'll be done with The Witcher 3 as well! ;)
moonshineshadow: +5 for answering a question and getting the solved tag.
Wow... That's how you earn all your points !!! :D
I know your secret.... >:-|
ElTerprise: Yes. Really close. Wrong side of the Öresund though...;)

Interesting. Are you only of swedish origin?

Edit: Found the cause of the issue. The forum apparently has problems with the danish Ö
My dad's side is almost entirely Swedish (along with my last name.) My mom is half Czech. Plus some English randomly thrown in here and there on both sides :-)
l0rdtr3k: I'm going to grab you and please you with hugs.
*squeezing the Blob until I hear something explode* :-)
Post edited July 15, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: < plop >
LaPtiteBete: Hey Moon ! I hope GOG pays you to be so helpful ;-)
**Big happy ninja-hug**
*big ninja return hug*
ElTerprise: Yes. Really close. Wrong side of the Öresund though...;)

Interesting. Are you only of swedish origin?

Edit: Found the cause of the issue. The forum apparently has problems with the danish Ö
AgentBirdnest: My dad's side is almost entirely Swedish (along with my last name.) My mom is half Czech. Plus some English randomly thrown in here and there on both sides :-)
l0rdtr3k: I'm going to grab you and please you with hugs.
AgentBirdnest: *squeezing the Blob until I hear something explode* :-)
Mostly french, spanish and have some family from germany here.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hello all.
*tips helmet in pimp's direction*
Morning, Sir. How are you today?
akhliber: Dropping in to say hello to you all. I hope you've all been well! Life's been somewhat busy (and I've been incredibly out of touch and downright lazy) and I haven't caught up with you guys and gals much lately, but I've lurked a bit from time to time, and this thread always puts a smile on my face.
I finally finished Pillars of Eternity, which was a fantastic game. Even had me interested enough to do every bounty and side quest before wrapping it up. Now just another 400 hours or so and I'll be done with The Witcher 3 as well! ;)
Hello Akhliber !! :)
Good to read you... so you're pretty busy ? Hopefully it's not in a wrong way...
Congrats for finishing Pillars of Eternity !! it looks great, indeed....
And good luck with the Witcher III then !! :-) did you also played the I and II before ?... I have them but didn't try them yet (as many games I own......)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hello all.
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet in pimp's direction*
Morning, Sir. How are you today?
Good morning, I'm doing well other than a headache and yourself, sir?