It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: --Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Now That's What I Call Polka!
AgentBirdnest: Hahaha XD I hadn't heard this yet... I love his polkas. It's like eating a box of chocolates :-)
Good morning, Billy :-) Thanks for the song.
I can't play it right now... :-(
Hi, Billy May !! :) Hope you're doing well ?
ElTerprise: :D...glad to here that you're doing great :D

Thanks. Well i actually never had problems with IKEA furniture and i just finished assembling the storage container (but it's metal one which might've made it easier :) )
That's good. Congratulations on the successful assembly. The Swedes got nothin' on you ;-)
I can barely put two Legos together n__n
Soccorro: things happening...
Sorry to hear that.....
LaPtiteBete: Haha, awesome story...
That would be even more amazing if they actually murdered each other because of their IKEA furniture related argument... :D
I wouldn't be surprised. It is a scientific fact that more breakups happen at IKEA than anywhere in the world :-)
ElTerprise: See Above. Just finished assembling it :D
Yes the instructions are not always written in an ideal way ;)
Whoa...true. It's very good that nobody got hurt..

Forgot to ask that earlier. How is the Owlet doing? Better than yesterday? :)
Congrats !!! \o/
Yes, she seemed to feel a bit better today... even if she still have troubles to breathe properly (and talk, and eat...), but at least she ate something... slept decently... and was in a relative good mood... let's cross feathers...
Thanks for asking... !! **Big happy friendly hug**
Post edited July 15, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
AgentBirdnest: That's good. Congratulations on the successful assembly. The Swedes got nothin' on you ;-)
I can barely put two Legos together n__n
Yes thank you :D
But Lego is from the Danes ;)
Soccorro: see above :/

But thanks for the hug.
In that case, keep the hug as long as you need. Hang in there... if you ever need to talk, vent, or anything, I'm here quite a lot.
*continuing hug*
LaPtiteBete: Congrats !!! \o/
Yes, she seemed to feel a bit better today... even if she still have troubles to breathe properly (and talk, and eat...), but at least she ate something... slept decently... and was in a relative good mood... let's cross feathers...
Thanks for asking... !! **Big happy friendly hug**
Thank you. Yay! :)

You're welcome and it's good to hear that she's feeling better - keep my fingers crossed that the illness will vanish soon :)
*big happy hug*
I wanted to ask a question of the forum but the website won't let me. Says processing please wait the whole time but is not submitting my topic. Anyone know why? *crosses finger I can post this*
Hyperspace always looks so freaky.
ElTerprise: Yes thank you :D
But Lego is from the Danes ;)
ahhh... so close! I should know that, I'm Swedish :-) (my great grandparents were at least ;-p)
BlackheartNL: I wanted to ask a question of the forum but the website won't let me. Says processing please wait the whole time but is not submitting my topic. Anyone know why? *crosses finger I can post this*
You probably wanted to post a link in your topic. Because of anti-spam measures you need to have 5-7 rep before posting links.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: You probably wanted to post a link in your topic. Because of anti-spam measures you need to have 5-7 rep before posting links.
*ninja-hug*
Good mornoon, Moon :-)
BlackheartNL: I wanted to ask a question of the forum but the website won't let me. Says processing please wait the whole time but is not submitting my topic. Anyone know why? *crosses finger I can post this*
moonshineshadow: You probably wanted to post a link in your topic. Because of anti-spam measures you need to have 5-7 rep before posting links.
No didn't have any links in there, I only wanted to ask how long it takes support to get back to me because my account got hijacked by a Russian hacker. (this is a new account because I don't have access to my actual account).
Test...

Hmm....odd can't reply to Agent...post keeps processing...

AgentBirdnest: ahhh... so close! I should know that, I'm Swedish :-) (my great grandparents were at least ;-p)
Yes. Really close. Wrong side of the Öresund though...;)

Interesting. Are you only of swedish origin?

Edit: Found the cause of the issue. The forum apparently has problems with the danish Ö
Post edited July 15, 2015 by ElTerprise