It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: I actually almost grabbed this right around the time the game came out. I passed (it took me like 3 years to sign up for GoG LOL).
Well i originally had that version and i can still download it but's completely outdated now...and Paradox originally didn't want to release the GG version in the first place and only because of protests in the Paradox Forum they released it. And no one bought it.....

-------------------
Alright everyone. I need to go to sleep now otherwise i'll fall asleep in front of the PC...
Good night and see you all tomorrow :)
Post edited July 15, 2015 by ElTerprise
Ixamyakxim: I actually almost grabbed this right around the time the game came out. I passed (it took me like 3 years to sign up for GoG LOL).
ElTerprise: Well i originally had that version and i can still download it but's completely outdated now...and Paradox originally didn't want to release the GG version in the first place and only because of protests in the Paradox Forum they released it. And no one bought it.....

-------------------
Alright everyone. I need to go to sleep now otherwise i'll fall asleep in front of the PC...
Good night and see you all tomorrow :)
Good night, sleep well.
ElTerprise: and there was a DRM-free Version of CKII at GamersGate but it has been discontinues due to poor sales...
At 80% off I'll probably grab it, the demo doesn't require Steam so maybe the full game won't either, who knows?
Someday however I have to start doing more playing and less shopping. :-)
Post edited July 15, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
NoNewTaleToTell:
What is this guy's avatar? It is disturbingly creepy.
This is what Feminism and It's abortion industry have done!

Planned Parenthood Uses Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxwVuozMnU
Post edited July 15, 2015 by fr33kSh0w2012
NoNewTaleToTell:
Ixamyakxim: What is this guy's avatar? It is disturbingly creepy.
It looks like a mutant-pirate-alien when you enlarge it.
Definitely creepy. :-)
Good Morning!
Been gone a while working, drinking and watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Hey Cosmonautica should be arriving today! Maybe? :)
NoNewTaleToTell:
Ixamyakxim: What is this guy's avatar? It is disturbingly creepy.
It's from a screenshot I took of a Nosferatu from Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. The avatar has had some light editing (mostly softening the edges), the original screenshot is included below.
Attachments:
Nothing says time well spent like beating a game and thinking first that I've just wasted hours of my life, and secondly that I want to delete the thing immediately.
CarrionCrow: Nothing says time well spent like beating a game and thinking first that I've just wasted hours of my life, and secondly that I want to delete the thing immediately.
What game?
*wanders into the thread naked, since nobody is around*
AgentBirdnest: *wanders into the thread naked, since nobody is around*
That's what you think !!! Ô__Ô
Helloooow, Agent.
LaPtiteBete: That's what you think !!! Ô__Ô
Helloooow, Agent.
*quickly puts clothes back on so I don't get arrested*
Hey there, Wings :-)
How are you today?
AgentBirdnest: *quickly puts clothes back on so I don't get arrested*
Hey there, Wings :-)
How are you today?
Not bad... about to drink my first mug of coffee of the day... which should help me to keep my eyes open...
What about you ? Did you sleep well ? :)
**Big hugs and coffee**
Post edited July 15, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Not bad... about to drink my first mug of coffee of the day... which should help me to keep my eyes open...
What about you ? Did you sleep well ? :)
**Big hugs and coffee**
I'm eating some peanut butter to start my day :-)
My sleep wasn't that great... woke up a lot, and didn't sleep as long as I would have liked. How about you? Sounds like you probably didn't get enough? :-\
Feeling good though :-)
**Big return hug with some snails**
AgentBirdnest: I'm eating some peanut butter to start my day :-)
My sleep wasn't that great... woke up a lot, and didn't sleep as long as I would have liked. How about you? Sounds like you probably didn't get enough? :-\
Feeling good though :-)
**Big return hug with some snails**
Peanut butter... any time... :)
Sorry about your bad sleep... I slept well, but not enough, yes...
Feel good too nevertheless.
You forgot the frogs... DD seems to think I eat frogs all the time :D
**Big return hugs with garlic-butter snails and roasted frogs**