It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bought some Black Library books and the Complete Chronicles of Conan.Money well spent.
LaPtiteBete: Hoo... good luck :D
I need to buy furniture too... 2 pieces of mine recently crashed... they're dead :) ... too much stuff in them.
Hug?
Another nine or ten hours of deep sleep, I could get used to this! Good morning/afternoon/evening everybody.
NoNewTaleToTell: Another nine or ten hours of deep sleep, I could get used to this! Good morning/afternoon/evening everybody.
A lovely change of pace around here! :-) Good morning!
NoNewTaleToTell: Another nine or ten hours of deep sleep, I could get used to this! Good morning/afternoon/evening everybody.
Hello. Nine or ten hours sleep sounds awesome...would like to have that too....*envy*
How are you doing?

AgentBirdnest: A lovely change of pace around here! :-) Good morning!
Hello Agend *big hug*
How are you doing?
Post edited July 15, 2015 by ElTerprise
--Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Now That's What I Call Polka!
ElTerprise: Hello Agend *big hug*
How are you doing?
*big return hug*
Interesting question. One that I intend to answer. Right now. After the following sentence. This one. I'm great :-D
Glad to hear you are good. I thought IKEA was notoriously difficult to assemble. I remember hearing a story a couple years ago about someone calling the police in Sweden because it sounded like their neighbors were being murdered. The police arrived to find that the neighbors were fighting while attempting to assemble IKEA furniture :-p
ElTerprise: Thank you. But it's IKEA stuff so i think it should be easy ;)
Whoa...they...really crashed?..o.O.....
Hummmm.... I wouldn't bet if I were you :D
Their instruction booklets are known to be particularly oddly written ^^
Yeah... I had a 4 drawers chest and the 3 first ones all collapsed, their contents are all in the last one now... (and obviously we can't open it) :)
And the other one is an old big set of shelves that collapsed too, overwhelmed by the wight of too many books... it's a miracle that nobody has ever been hurt and burried under books when standing at its side... :-|
l0rdtr3k: Hug?
Hello, little blob !! How are you ? :)
**Big squishy hug**
Post edited July 15, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
ElTerprise: Thank you. But it's IKEA stuff so i think it should be easy ;)
Whoa...they...really crashed?..o.O.....
LaPtiteBete: Hummmm.... I wouldn't bet if I were you :D
Yeah... I had a 4 drawers chest and the 3 first ones all collapsed, their contents are all in the last one now... (and obviously we can't open it) :)
And the other one is an old big set of shelves that collapsed too, overwhelmed by the wight of too many books... it's a miracle that nobody has ever been hurt and burried under books when standing at its side... :-|
l0rdtr3k: Hug?
LaPtiteBete: Hello, little blob !! How are you ? :)
**Big squishy hug**
Hi people :(
BillyMaysFan59: --Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Now That's What I Call Polka!
Hahaha XD I hadn't heard this yet... I love his polkas. It's like eating a box of chocolates :-)
Good morning, Billy :-) Thanks for the song.
AgentBirdnest: *big return hug*
Interesting question. One that I intend to answer. Right now. After the following sentence. This one. I'm great :-D
Glad to hear you are good. I thought IKEA was notoriously difficult to assemble. I remember hearing a story a couple years ago about someone calling the police in Sweden because it sounded like their neighbors were being murdered. The police arrived to find that the neighbors were fighting while attempting to assemble IKEA furniture :-p
:D...glad to here that you're doing great :D

Thanks. Well i actually never had problems with IKEA furniture and i just finished assembling the storage container (but it's metal one which might've made it easier :) )

See Above. Just finished assembling it :D
Yes the instructions are not always written in an ideal way ;)
Whoa...true. It's very good that nobody got hurt..

Forgot to ask that earlier. How is the Owlet doing? Better than yesterday? :)
Soccorro: Hi people :(
Moin. Why the ':(' ?
Post edited July 15, 2015 by ElTerprise
*extra big, happy, friendly, tight, epic, wonderful hug for the sad-looking Soccorro* :-\
Why the frown? If you don't mind me asking. You can tell me to pluck off if it's not my business.
Good to see you :-)
Don't come and taunt us !! :)
Here is your badge for this successful awesome night of restful sleep.
ElTerprise: :D...glad to here that you're doing great :D

Thanks. Well i actually never had problems with IKEA furniture and i just finished assembling the storage container (but it's metal one which might've made it easier :) )

ElTerprise: See Above. Just finished assembling it :D
Yes the instructions are not always written in an ideal way ;)
Whoa...true. It's very good that nobody got hurt..

Forgot to ask that earlier. How is the Owlet doing? Better than yesterday? :)
ElTerprise: Moin. Why the ':(' ?
things happening...
AgentBirdnest: *extra big, happy, friendly, tight, epic, wonderful hug for the sad-looking Soccorro* :-\
Why the frown? If you don't mind me asking. You can tell me to pluck off if it's not my business.
Good to see you :-)
see above :/

But thanks for the hug.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by Soccorro
ElTerprise: Hello Agend *big hug*
How are you doing?
Haha, awesome story...
That would be even more amazing if they actually murdered each other because of their IKEA furniture related argument... :D
Hey, Soccoro... Why the sad face ??
Post edited July 15, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Haha, awesome story...
That would be even more amazing if they actually murdered each other because of their IKEA furniture related argument... :D
LaPtiteBete: Hey, Soccoro... Why the sad face ??
not important. thanks for asking though