It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: I am sleepy.
Why's that?
pimpmonkey2382.313: I am sleepy.
ElTerprise: Why's that?
I do not know.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I do not know.
Oh...

Edit: *sigh* original edit didn't show up....
well wasn't too original anyway just wanted to offer a beer ;)

But other than that i can understand that sleepiness to a certain degree...i've been slightly tired nearly constantly the last days...i blame the weather for that...
Post edited July 15, 2015 by ElTerprise
"kicks down door"

Hey everybody.

"brings in mini fridge filled with nuka-cola and sunset sarsaparilla"

Who wants some soda?
Got my new guitar cable today, finally back to guitaring! About darn time.

Nearly died in the process though (okay that might be a tad dramatic), two hours spent walking in what felt like 100 degree heat with absolutely zero shade to be found. That may not sound too bad to some folks, but anything above 75 degrees is too hot for me (and 75 is pushing it).
LesterKnight99: "kicks down door"

Hey everybody.

"brings in mini fridge filled with nuka-cola and sunset sarsaparilla"

Who wants some soda?
Thanks for the offer but it's too late for me to drink any soda....

NoNewTaleToTell: Got my new guitar cable today, finally back to guitaring! About darn time.

Nearly died in the process though (okay that might be a tad dramatic), two hours spent walking in what felt like 100 degree heat with absolutely zero shade to be found. That may not sound too bad to some folks, but anything above 75 degrees is too hot for me (and 75 is pushing it).
*goes searching for a Fahrenheit to Celsius converter* Anything above 75? (That's apparently about 23°C) I can understand that. Don't really like that temperatures although my maximum temperature would be around 30°C (which is about 86°F (?))...something like 100 sounds really awful....
NoNewTaleToTell: Got my new guitar cable today, finally back to guitaring! About darn time.

I don't love driving rain or it being super windy but I'm good till 85 LOL
ElTerprise: *goes searching for a Fahrenheit to Celsius converter* Anything above 75? (That's apparently about 23°C) I can understand that. Don't really like that temperatures although my maximum temperature would be around 30°C (which is about 86°F (?))...something like 100 sounds really awful....
You need THIS.
In chronological order Red Alert 1 is the first one with a branch.
Allied victory:Soviet revenge and thus RA2 begins
Soviet victory:NOD rises and the Tiberium saga begins.
EndreWhiteMane: You need THIS.
EndreWhiteMane: You need THIS.
ElTerprise: Thanks :).
You're welcome, I've been using that one for years.

The CK-II demo runs beautifully on my machine so far. What an awesome looking game, bet it takes forever to figure out what you're doing though. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: You're welcome, I've been using that one for years.

The CK-II demo runs beautifully on my machine so far. What an awesome looking game, bet it takes forever to figure out what you're doing though. :-)
Oh I know right? I put a bit of time in the demo (I think there's even a way to play as a sovereign besides the obvious one you're forced to play) and it's gorgeous. I sort of felt like I was playing Game of Thrones in a way. I'm not hopeful that it'll show up here but I'm more hopeful than I was a year ago!

Ixamyakxim: Oh I know right? I put a bit of time in the demo (I think there's even a way to play as a sovereign besides the obvious one you're forced to play) and it's gorgeous. I sort of felt like I was playing Game of Thrones in a way. I'm not hopeful that it'll show up here but I'm more hopeful than I was a year ago!
It could happen. GOG's doing DLC in both separate pieces and large bundles, so it's doable technically, I'm sure.

Well yes. It's not the easiest game to get into. But good to hear the demo is running really good.

Ixamyakxim: Oh I know right? I put a bit of time in the demo (I think there's even a way to play as a sovereign besides the obvious one you're forced to play) and it's gorgeous. I sort of felt like I was playing Game of Thrones in a way. I'm not hopeful that it'll show up here but I'm more hopeful than I was a year ago!
Well it's pretty Game of Thrones The Game and it has a fantastic GoT-Mod. Well we have some Paradox games here and there was a DRM-free Version of CKII at GamersGate but it has been discontinues due to poor sales...technically even the Steamversion is drm free because it works fine without steam (in singleplayer ) although some dlc won't work.
CarrionCrow: It could happen. GOG's doing DLC in both separate pieces and large bundles, so it's doable technically, I'm sure.
I feel so bad for GoG when it comes to this game. Release just the base game, get nagged for not having the "complete" product and having 10,000s threads like this: "Why won't my Steam DLC Work???" "Can I redeem this one Steam???"

Release the 8million pieces of DLC, get reamed for microtransactions up the whazoo. Release one or two of the bigger "expansion-lite" DLC and have people asking where the rest of the DLC is. Sell a $100 "Master Box" and watch the forums explode. LOL. It's like a Pandora's Box of terrible options, or spinning the wheel of "Kick My Balls or Needle in the Eye."

Personally, I'd be happy with just the base game. Or maybe a "GOTY" type edition that had the base game and a few of the bigger addons bundled in. But it just feels like one of those releases that would cause a vocal minority to be really upset no matter how it was handled.

ElTerprise: and there was a DRM-free Version of CKII at GamersGate but it has been discontinues due to poor sales...
I actually almost grabbed this right around the time the game came out. I passed (it took me like 3 years to sign up for GoG LOL).
Post edited July 15, 2015 by Ixamyakxim