It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I haven't checked in much these last few days, I've been busy with some other things. Anything major that I missed? :)

*big hugs for everyone*
Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, how have things been going for you?
FearfulSymmetry: Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I haven't checked in much these last few days, I've been busy with some other things. Anything major that I missed? :)

*big hugs for everyone*
Hey there, Fearful! I haven't been here myself over the last few days, so I don't know what has happened. Good to hear from you :-)

*big return hug*
LaPtiteBete: Can't you look badass and funny at the same time ? :)
You mean you stay in France and don't pay taxes ? >:-|
I'll tell you, as soon as I'll play it, promise :)
I don't know Serious Sam at all... look a bt old... I'd rather buy Half Life instead, I used to play it a bit :) (despite being a wuss)
**Hug bigger than 2 Eiffel Towers :D**
Yes, I suppose I can. Very good point :-)
Agents don't pay taxes, silly! We don't have to pay for anything. We don't even pay for drinks, because the chicks are always impressed by us B-|
I'd buy Half-Life instantly if it showed up here. I love that game. I am quite a wuss too, I'd jump like a moron every time a headcrab tried to get me :-|
**Big Half-Leiffel Tower 2 hug**
LaPtiteBete: Good evening, Crow !!
How are you doing ? :)
You always have the best metaphors.
Good evening. =)

Just another day here. Downloading some games, trying to finish off three drinks before they get warm.
Exciting stuff as always.

How was your day?
CarrionCrow: The action is really good, so long as you don't mind enemies teleporting in.
That can get nervewracking when they start dropping waves of suicide bombers in your face, but it's also fun.

Yeah, I have no idea what the hell they did there. The First Encounter's good, the Second Encounter's good, but they screwed up the gameplay so much on 2. I still remember beating the last boss in less than sixty seconds.
I'll have to give it a longer try sometime. Sounds like it would be a good therapy for anxiety attacks :-) (fast-paced shooters usually are for me.)
LaPtiteBete: Good eveninf, Fearful !!! Looks like I missed you, you're already offline...
Hope you're doing well and that we'll be able to talk a bit soon !! :))
**Big French Hugs with bretelles**
I'm still sort of here! But now you're offline. ;) I'm doing fine, I hope you're doing okay too! See you soon, Owl! *big tight hug*
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, how have things been going for you?
Quite okay, although I spent the last week or so trying to figure out a big bureaucratic mess at my unversity. :P

AgentBirdnest: Hey there, Fearful! I haven't been here myself over the last few days, so I don't know what has happened. Good to hear from you :-)

*big return hug*
Hey Agent! Good to see you as well! Are you all right?
Post edited July 14, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
One week for the Xenonauts keys.
Hi folks, doing OK just very busy with 'stuff' today.

ToxicTom says hello, he also has been too busy to post here.
He says he'll come visit us soon.

Glad everyone is at least OK today.
FearfulSymmetry: Quite okay, although I spent the last week or so trying to figure out a big bureaucratic mess at my unversity. :P
That sounds unpleasant. Did you manage to get their screwup fixed?
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Just another day here. Downloading some games, trying to finish off three drinks before they get warm.
Exciting stuff as always.

How was your day?
Cool :D what games are you downloading ?
My day was a mix between "good" (day off work ! relaxing... with the owlet...) and "meh" (the owlet is ill)... now she's sleeping... I'm watching a TV show I don't know yet ("under the dome") and will eat soon, then play a game... that's good :)
Is it still warm at your place ?.... here it's been cold and rainy lately....
FearfulSymmetry: I'm still sort of here! But now you're offline. ;) I'm doing fine, I hope you're doing okay too! See you soon, Owl! *big tight hug*
Was i offline ? really ... ? ô__ô ... strange. Glad to read you're fine !!! :) **big hug back**
Post edited July 14, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: :D hihihi... **pouic pouic pouic pouic pouic pouic **
Stop,please. It's starting to hurt me.
EndreWhiteMane: Hi folks, doing OK just very busy with 'stuff' today.

Good evening Endre !!
Glad to read you... even if I hoped you were doing better than "ok"...
Thanks for giving some news from Tom !!
**Big happy owl hug**
LaPtiteBete: :D hihihi... **pouic pouic pouic pouic pouic pouic **
l0rdtr3k: Stop,please. It's starting to hurt me.
Aaaaaaaaaaw :-(
Post edited July 14, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Hello All
Gamer_1745: Hello All
Hi there, welcome to GOG. ;)
Gamer_1745: Hello All
Hello, Gamer_1745 ! :)
And welcome !
EndreWhiteMane: Hi folks, doing OK just very busy with 'stuff' today.

LaPtiteBete: Good evening Endre !!
Glad to read you... even if I hoped you were doing better than "ok"...
Thanks for giving some news from Tom !!
**Big happy owl hug**
Hi Little One.
*bear hug back*