It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Hello, ladies and gentlemen!

So this is what the forum looks like at this time of day? :-)

*exhausted hugs and silly waves*
Good evening, wonder-DD !!!
**Big happy comforting and relaxing hugs**
LaPtiteBete: Haaaa you're so funny with your big fancy mustache :D
You did the right choice, promise. Where do you live in France ? Hopefully not in Paris, it is full of Parisians... ^^
Some conversation sounds nice, yes !!! :D
I just bought "Albedo", which was on my wishlist since its release... (thhis is my excuse for this instant cheering-up bought !!) ^^
What about you ? and the staff picks ?... :)
**Big French hug which tastes like Croque Monsieur**
Funny? >:-O I'm supposed to look like a badass :"p
I don't live anywhere in particular... I'm an Agent, we don't stay in one place for very long. As Asaf would say, I'm wherever you want me to be B-|
Albedo? Looks interesting. Let me know if it is any good?
I'm a bit interested in Serious Sam 2, but I should really play the first one before buying the sequel. So... Nothing for me this week :-)
**Hug that's bigger than the Eiffel Tower**
LaPtiteBete: **Enormous French happy hug for my German Friend and Neighbor ElT**
Thanks !!!
I'm doing good... could be better, if my little owlet wasn't ill... I hope it'll pass soon, I can't stand seing her suffering... :'-| but she doesn't complain much ; she is brave, just like her mom ):-| (lol)
*Big franco-german frienship return hug* Glad to hear that. I hope that the young brave owlet will beat the illness soon :)
LaPtiteBete: Haaaa you're so funny with your big fancy mustache :D
You did the right choice, promise. Where do you live in France ? Hopefully not in Paris, it is full of Parisians... ^^
Some conversation sounds nice, yes !!! :D
I just bought "Albedo", which was on my wishlist since its release... (thhis is my excuse for this instant cheering-up bought !!) ^^
What about you ? and the staff picks ?... :)
**Big French hug which tastes like Croque Monsieur**
AgentBirdnest: Funny? >:-O I'm supposed to look like a badass :"p
I don't live anywhere in particular... I'm an Agent, we don't stay in one place for very long. As Asaf would say, I'm wherever you want me to be B-|
I'm a bit interested in Serious Sam 2, but I should really play the first one before buying the sequel. So... Nothing for me this week :-)
Going to jump in and say that Serious Sam is one of those series where it does not matter even a little which order you play them in. There's basically no story other than "You have guns, shoot anything that moves".

Just don't play the actual Serious Sam 2. It is steaming dung fresh from the asshole of an elephant with explosive diarrhea.
ddickinson: I picture Owl in full war paint storming the Bastille, setting everything on fire, and killing lots of French people. It was a good time, it gave the English a break from doing it. :-)

How are you today? Feeling well I hope?

*big hug*
Sounds like Owl... except the killing people part. Yucky. (Between you and me, I don't think she would hurt a fly.)

I'm good. Quite tired due to poor sleep, but no big deal. Quite happy and relaxed at the moment :-)

*extra big hug with lots of rainbows, ponies, puppy dogs, fireworks, and all good things*
BillyMaysFan59: --Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Rag Doll
Hello!

How are you today my fine American friend?

CarrionCrow: Doing okay here, just got back from the store. No matter how much I ask, no one from the local gas station/smoke shop is willing to make deliveries.

218 rentals there, which is surprising since I hardly ever spend money on anything but bundle purchases that are cheaper than dirt.

That isn't silly. There's a world of difference between being home and someone you care about being there and it being empty.
Glad to hear you are doing okay. I hope the weather is not too bad for you? It seems to be getting hotter here again, and I know it gets a lot hotter for you?

Bundles are an interesting thing. I often see games that are very expensive on GOG going for pence (or cents). And often with extra content that we don't get on GOG, and many on the bundles can be DRM free as well as having a Steam key, so you technically get two copies of the game.

You are right. But it is strange how different a place can feel when someone is absent.

LaPtiteBete: Good evening, wonder-DD !!!
**Big happy comforting and relaxing hugs**
Hello!

Thank you for your lovely PM. I have replied there, so no need to repeat myself here as well. :-)

*big hug for a lovely Owl*
ElTerprise: Doing good here as well :)

Concerning the revolution: Do you hear the people sing (well technically the wrong french revolution but it nevertheless fits ;)
Good to hear!
Woo \o/ I watched that when it aired on TV a few years ago. I'm not into many musicals, but I enjoy that one :-)
AgentBirdnest: Sounds like Owl... except the killing people part. Yucky. (Between you and me, I don't think she would hurt a fly.)

I'm good. Quite tired due to poor sleep, but no big deal. Quite happy and relaxed at the moment :-)

*extra big hug with lots of rainbows, ponies, puppy dogs, fireworks, and all good things*
Of course not, Owl is very gentle. Unless you are a frog, then she eats them head first. :-)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Zr-PXZ5N96I/UKL-Iwn96JI/AAAAAAAANq8/oVTyxwiSeNo/s1600/DSC01934x2.jpg

Sorry to hear you have not been sleeping well (I know how that feels). Did you at least try? Do you deserve a badge? :-)

*big return hug complete with a big jar of peanut butter and a mug of Owl brand hot chocolate*
AgentBirdnest: Good to hear!
Woo \o/ I watched that when it aired on TV a few years ago. I'm not into many musicals, but I enjoy that one :-)
Actually haven't seen the comeplete musical yet but i remembered that song :)

I like some musicals. Cabaret is great for example :D
Post edited July 14, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: Glad to hear you are doing okay. I hope the weather is not too bad for you? It seems to be getting hotter here again, and I know it gets a lot hotter for you?

Bundles are an interesting thing. I often see games that are very expensive on GOG going for pence (or cents). And often with extra content that we don't get on GOG, and many on the bundles can be DRM free as well as having a Steam key, so you technically get two copies of the game.

You are right. But it is strange how different a place can feel when someone is absent.
It's better than it was, by far. Maybe 20 degrees F cooler than it was at its worst.
It's about 31C at the moment, but I can be in here and not feel like I'm going to pass out.

Great bonus to my net upgrade, got a new modem. The old modem's power supply put out so much heat that the tech guy was telling me that other people were throwing them in freezers before using them so they wouldn't be so hot.

Bundles are interesting to me because I always wonder how much exposure a developer gets for being involved with them, and how that stacks up versus the perception that a product is only worth a few cents versus the 5 or 10 or 20 dollar retail price.

When it comes to GOG stuff, I don't buy any Humble bundle where items are offered here as well as the competition.
I'll just end up buying the same thing again eventually, so there's no point, and I'd rather have it here anyway.

Different people bring different things to the table. You love your partner, you're happier when she's around, so everything's better when they're present. It'd be weird if you didn't notice that when they're not.
CarrionCrow: Going to jump in and say that Serious Sam is one of those series where it does not matter even a little which order you play them in. There's basically no story other than "You have guns, shoot anything that moves".

Just don't play the actual Serious Sam 2. It is steaming dung fresh from the asshole of an elephant with explosive diarrhea.
Thanks for the advice :-)
I'm thinking more about whether or not I will actually enjoy the games. I've only played about 18 minutes of the first game. I figure I should play a little more before deciding to buy another one.

Goodness... I'm going to throw out a guess and say that sounds unpleasant :-)
ddickinson: Of course not, Owl is very gentle. Unless you are a frog, then she eats them head first. :-)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Zr-PXZ5N96I/UKL-Iwn96JI/AAAAAAAANq8/oVTyxwiSeNo/s1600/DSC01934x2.jpg

Sorry to hear you have not been sleeping well (I know how that feels). Did you at least try? Do you deserve a badge? :-)

*big return hug complete with a big jar of peanut butter and a mug of Owl brand hot chocolate*
Yyyyuuuurrrrrkk >__o ... Well, to each their own... whatever floats your boat... one man's trash is an Owl's treasure... < Insert cliche here > ...

Yeah, I tried. I have a good feeling about tonight. Hopefully it will turn out better :-)

*one last hug before dying of awesome-food-overdose* :-D
Post edited July 14, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I haven't checked in much these last few days, I've been busy with some other things. Anything major that I missed? :)

*big hugs for everyone*
AgentBirdnest: Funny? >:-O I'm supposed to look like a badass :"p
Can't you look badass and funny at the same time ? :)
You mean you stay in France and don't pay taxes ? >:-|
I'll tell you, as soon as I'll play it, promise :)
I don't know Serious Sam at all... look a bt old... I'd rather buy Half Life instead, I used to play it a bit :) (despite being a wuss)
**Hug bigger than 2 Eiffel Towers :D**
BillyMaysFan59: --Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Rag Doll
Good evening, Billy May !!.....
I don't know that song at all !! :)
How are you doing ?
ElTerprise: *Big franco-german frienship return hug* Glad to hear that. I hope that the young brave owlet will beat the illness soon :)
Danker, mein Deutscher Freund !
I hope it too..
**Big happy peaceful hug with bonus red wine**
CarrionCrow: Just don't play the actual Serious Sam 2. It is steaming dung fresh from the asshole of an elephant with explosive diarrhea.
Good evening, Crow !!
How are you doing ? :)
You always have the best metaphors.
AgentBirdnest: Sounds like Owl... except the killing people part. Yucky. (Between you and me, I don't think she would hurt a fly.)
Hey.... I can hear you... !!!! >:-|
Post edited July 14, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
AgentBirdnest: Thanks for the advice :-)
I'm thinking more about whether or not I will actually enjoy the games. I've only played about 18 minutes of the first game. I figure I should play a little more before deciding to buy another one.

Goodness... I'm going to throw out a guess and say that sounds unpleasant :-)
The action is really good, so long as you don't mind enemies teleporting in.
That can get nervewracking when they start dropping waves of suicide bombers in your face, but it's also fun.

Yeah, I have no idea what the hell they did there. The First Encounter's good, the Second Encounter's good, but they screwed up the gameplay so much on 2. I still remember beating the last boss in less than sixty seconds.
ddickinson: Of course not, Owl is very gentle. Unless you are a frog, then she eats them head first. :-)
LOL... seriously, I'm surprised by the large amount of frogs owls can actually eat... ô__ô ... I didn't know.
FearfulSymmetry: Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I haven't checked in much these last few days, I've been busy with some other things. Anything major that I missed? :)

*big hugs for everyone*
Good eveninf, Fearful !!! Looks like I missed you, you're already offline...
Hope you're doing well and that we'll be able to talk a bit soon !! :))
**Big French Hugs with bretelles**
Post edited July 14, 2015 by LaPtiteBete