It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Well it's nearly noon here - so early doesn't really apply here :)
And i had standard Arabica coffee

Hello *big hug* :)
How are you doing?
Emob78: Ordering 20 cases of Arabica coffee as we speak. When you see me suddenly hugging everyone around and passing around smiley faces, you'll know that the Arabica coffee has arrived.
Either that or the beer.
Emob78: Ordering 20 cases of Arabica coffee as we speak. When you see me suddenly hugging everyone around and passing around smiley faces, you'll know that the Arabica coffee has arrived.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Either that or the beer.
Well, my sig says beer and pizza. Not going to change it. Doubt coffee and pizza would be a very good combo. Then again, I don't understand why everything has to come with a bacon flavor, so I guess I'm just weird. Right now someone somewhere is probably throwing coffee grounds on a large pepperoni with extra cheese.
:D
The thread is dead again and EIT changed his avatar back to normal,I see.
ANyway,watched both Arnie's Conan movies and where can I need to find the Conan novels and comics.
Lately, many old games are getting remakes.
In a way, a good thing.
Young players discover them, tech upgrade.
But...
Maybe they should stay in the original form and have a rusty small.
An old book is more valuable than a new one, even that containt is the same.
Casablanca, a great movie, its much lovely in black and white then in colors.
So, what do you think ?
Its a good thing or is just another way to get money from the players?
Please replay your opinions,
Hi

What tv shows are you guys currently watching?
wy4786: Hi

Vikings

Jeeves and Wooster.

We bought the DVD set recently since our tapes have been wearing out. (A few of them, I believe, are on their last legs)
Good mornoon, quiet thread.

"Drunk History" :-) That's all.
Tour de France.
Vive la France.
low rated
Haven't watched anything today, but have been on a star trek TNG kick lately.
Good afternoon, GOG! :)
Hope you're all doing good or even better
**Big hugs, waves and/or coffee**
Have a nice day (off, for French dudes, is there are other than me... :-|)
Can I still download the GOG downloader? I might finally be getting a new pc in the next month. I could always stick the one on my current pc on a thumb drive but it would be kind of pain.
Post edited July 14, 2015 by tinyE
I only have a handful of shows I watch (beyond baseball) but two of them happen to be on right now. Tell me, what idiot at programming for the networks decides to run two shows that squarely target the same demo, at the exact same day and time??? It drives me nuts! ;)

Anyway, I'm watching the last of Falling Skies and The Strain.
low rated
tinyE: Can I still download the GOG downloader? I might finally be getting a new pc in the next month. I could always stick the one on my current pc on a thumb drive but it would be kind of pain.
Yes you can, google gog downloader.