It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: My previous laptop, just for the heck of it:

BRAND: IBM/Lenovo
MODEL: ThinkPad T60p
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo (Merom) 2.0, 2.16 or 2.33 GHz CPU (copied from ThinkWiki, not exactly sure how fast the CPU was)
RAM: 1GB
GPU: ATI Mobility FireGL V5200 (256 MB VRAM) (I think that's the model it had)
HDD: WD Black 750GB Notebook Hard Drive (previously a 100?GB HDD)
DISPLAY: 15.0'' IPS (1400x1050 resolution)
OS: Debian 8.1 "Jessie" (previously Debian 6 "Squeeze" dual-booted with MS Windows XP OEM on the old HDD)
I'd be lying to you if I even attempted to connect problem A to insufficiency of component B.
My tech knowledge goes as far as the ability to usually figure out how to fix something when it breaks. That's it.
Instead, I'll just hope that the frigging thing works properly for you now, since you sound pretty enthusiastic to try it.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello people, how are you?
ElTerprise: Hello. Doing good here. What about you?
Sorry for the late reply, I'm doing good too! How about you today?
Good morning, everyone!

How are you all today?

And to our lovely French users: Happy Bastille Day!

*hugs and waves*

LaPtiteBete: Ok... So... we'll just keep you company until she comes back :D
Do you plan nice things for your evenings anyway ? did you have enough time, energy or mood to play some games lately ? :)
**Even more big happy hugs**
I do have some plans, I think I will make a start on digging the pond in the garden. My partner has been wanting a nice fish pond, so I think I will keep myself busy getting the groundwork done on that. Other than that I might spend some extra time on the forum chatting to the lovely regulars, or maybe read some more books or play some games.

I did play a few games recently. Saturday me and my partner had dinner with some friends, then we had our lovely romantic night. On Sunday morning we enjoyed a nice time outside, but in the afternoon we did play a few games. We finished Teslagrad, and started and finished The Swapper, both very nice puzzle games.

*big Bastille day hug*

CarrionCrow: ...
It seems that Blizzard games these days really pale to the games they used to make. They used to have great stories wrapped around very fun games, but that does not really seem to be the case anymore. I don't even know how there can be another Diablo game, Diablo 2 pretty much finalised the three evil powers and things.
Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

Hope you're all doing atleast ok. :)

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Sorry for the late reply, I'm doing good too! How about you today?
No Problem. Same as yesterday - I'm doing good :).
ddickinson: Good morning, everyone!

How are you all today?

*hugs and waves*
Good morning DD *big hug*
Doing good here - how are you?
Post edited July 14, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Good morning DD *big hug*
Good morning!

Glad to hear you are doing good. What are your plans for the day?

I am doing okay. I did not sleep too well, but nothing to complain about.

*morning hug*
ddickinson: Good morning!

Glad to hear you are doing good. What are your plans for the day?

I am doing okay. I did not sleep too well, but nothing to complain about.

*morning hug*
Thank you. Currently doing housework and i'm goint to back up some stuff...nothing more planned yet. And the weather's still pretty rainy....

Well let's hope it'll improve over the course of the day :)
ElTerprise: Thank you. Currently doing housework and i'm goint to back up some stuff...nothing more planned yet. And the weather's still pretty rainy....

Well let's hope it'll improve over the course of the day :)
It's overcast here, but still quite hot and stuffy. There is a nice breeze, but it keeps stopping and starting. I hope your day goes well, and that you get some much deserved relaxation time.
ddickinson: It's overcast here, but still quite hot and stuffy. There is a nice breeze, but it keeps stopping and starting. I hope your day goes well, and that you get some much deserved relaxation time.
Your weather doesn't sound too good. Maybe it gets a bit better later...
And thank you :)
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

Hope you're all doing atleast ok. :)

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Sorry for the late reply, I'm doing good too! How about you today?
ElTerprise: No Problem. Same as yesterday - I'm doing good :).
ddickinson: Good morning, everyone!

How are you all today?

*hugs and waves*
ElTerprise: Good morning DD *big hug*
You're far too cheery for this early in the morning. What brand of coffee are you drinking? Please do tell, so that I may partake in whatever magic elixir has you that happy and excited.
Hello all *Opens my antennas for a hug*
Emob78: You're far too cheery for this early in the morning. What brand of coffee are you drinking? Please do tell, so that I may partake in whatever magic elixir has you that happy and excited.
Well it's nearly noon here - so early doesn't really apply here :)
And i had standard Arabica coffee

cecil: Hello all *Opens my antennas for a hug*
Hello *big hug* :)
How are you doing?
cecil:
ElTerprise:
I am Awesome thanks :)
I like the Alt colored Rayman slightly better but I love the avatar either way :)
Post edited July 14, 2015 by cecil
cecil: I am Awesome thanks :)
I like the Alt colored Rayman slightly better but I love the avatar either way :)
Glad to hear that. Well i wasn't entirely happy with the other one but i might change it again at some point :)
Good morning all.
Emob78: You're far too cheery for this early in the morning. What brand of coffee are you drinking? Please do tell, so that I may partake in whatever magic elixir has you that happy and excited.
ElTerprise: Well it's nearly noon here - so early doesn't really apply here :)
And i had standard Arabica coffee

cecil: Hello all *Opens my antennas for a hug*
ElTerprise: Hello *big hug* :)
How are you doing?
Ordering 20 cases of Arabica coffee as we speak. When you see me suddenly hugging everyone around and passing around smiley faces, you'll know that the Arabica coffee has arrived.