It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Have a nice day (off, for French dudes, is there are other than me... :-|)
Happy Bastille Day!
tinyE: Can I still download the GOG downloader? I might finally be getting a new pc in the next month. I could always stick the one on my current pc on a thumb drive but it would be kind of pain.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yes you can, google gog downloader.
thanks pimp

The new pc is wishful thinking on my part but thought I'd ask :P
tinyE: The new pc is wishful thinking on my part but thought I'd ask :P
What are you wishfully looking at? Any idea?
tinyE: The new pc is wishful thinking on my part but thought I'd ask :P
Ixamyakxim: What are you wishfully looking at? Any idea?
I'm not looking at anything. My brother has his own computer tech company and told me he'd get on ordering me a new one some time this week.

He also said that last year.

And the year before that.

And the year before that. :P
LaPtiteBete: Good afternoon, GOG! :)
Hope you're all doing good or even better
**Big hugs, waves and/or coffee**
Have a nice day (off, for French dudes, is there are other than me... :-|)
*reroreroreros Owl and touch fluffy tail*Why is your tail so fluffy?
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing well today.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Morning Crow, no real complaints here.
How's life in the desert today?
CarrionCrow: Hopefully you're all doing well today.
I am slowly descending into madness, as Terraria is continually updating, and yet I keep downloading and reinstalling. My update just popped up again. I will download the game, despite the fact that I told myself three updates ago I wouldn't be downloading anymore until the newest release of the game is finally patched up to snuff.

In three days time, I expect to do it all over again...

tinyE: And the year before that. :P
This is the year; I can feel it!
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

EndreWhiteMane: Morning Crow, no real complaints here.
How's life in the desert today?
Waking up here. Just grabbed a soda, in the midst of pushing my net connection by downloading about half of my rental games. There are a few major ones mixed in with bundle drek that I should check, see if they'll run on my computer.
Also, it's funny seeing things like the original Shadowgate next to Deus Ex Human Revolution.
Ixamyakxim: I am slowly descending into madness, as Terraria is continually updating, and yet I keep downloading and reinstalling. My update just popped up again. I will download the game, despite the fact that I told myself three updates ago I wouldn't be downloading anymore until the newest release of the game is finally patched up to snuff.

Weird thing is they just announced 2.3.0.5 and my download was 2.4.0.6. ;)
Ixamyakxim: I am slowly descending into madness, as Terraria is continually updating, and yet I keep downloading and reinstalling. My update just popped up again. I will download the game, despite the fact that I told myself three updates ago I wouldn't be downloading anymore until the newest release of the game is finally patched up to snuff.

tinyE: And the year before that. :P
Ixamyakxim: This is the year; I can feel it!
Well he just spent four days here with his family, and in four days I've never seen a group of people more miserable than them :P, but he told me on the way out the door he would get on it when he got back home. We'll see.

At least you're self-aware enough to realize that you're going insane.

Sounds like that's one of those games where you'll have to dig in and play whether more updates are coming or not, or wait a few months until there's a substantial lull.
EndreWhiteMane: Weird thing is they just announced 2.3.0.5 and my download was 2.4.0.6. ;)
Oh I know the filenames on GoG updates are VERY weird. Hard to keep track of them!

CarrionCrow: Sounds like that's one of those games where you'll have to dig in and play whether more updates are coming or not
LOL that's what makes it even funnier - I'm not even playing the game at the moment. And I don't mind that the game isn't fully patched up as it's a totally complete, smooth and glitch free game (they recently did a major content update, hence the constant new builds). And yet I KEEP downloading them LOL.

I've actually been deep into Xenonauts. I traded for a copy during the last sale and haven't been able to put it down.
Ixamyakxim: LOL that's what makes it even funnier - I'm not even playing the game at the moment. And I don't mind that the game isn't fully patched up as it's a totally complete, smooth and glitch free game (they recently did a major content update, hence the constant new builds). And yet I KEEP downloading them LOL.

I've actually been deep into Xenonauts. I traded for a copy during the last sale and haven't been able to put it down.
That sounds like me. Everything gets patched, everything gets updates downloaded immediately, and 99.999 percent of the time I'm not even playing what I'm doing the updates for.
Ixamyakxim: Happy Bastille Day!
Thanks, lxamyakxim !! :D

l0rdtr3k: *reroreroreros Owl and touch fluffy tail*Why is your tail so fluffy?
>__o ... because I use extra expensive feathers shampoo !?...
**Big squishy pouic pouic hug**
Post edited July 14, 2015 by LaPtiteBete