It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Thanks for that really nice song. Don't know Jeeves and Wooster but that's a really nice theme :)
It's an old British series based on the classic "Jeeves & Wooster" books written by P.G. Wodehouse. Haven't read the books, but I've enjoyed the TV show :)
ddickinson: I think I am going to call it a night, an early and busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

Take care, everyone, and I hope you have a lovely evening!

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*
Trying to play things that aren't complete crap. Aborted a couple of self flagellation runs yesterday.

Have a good night, hope you're feeling better tomorrow. =)
BillyMaysFan59: It's an old British series based on the classic "Jeeves & Wooster" books written by P.G. Wodehouse. Haven't read the books, but I've enjoyed the TV show :)
Is it comedy..or drama?
j0ekerr: Hurm, for a brief moment I held out hope against hope.

Then they confirmed what I had always suspected.

It's shite.
Well that was to be expected. From the moment i heard that the movie was rated 12 in Germany (unlike all previous movies which were atleasted rated 16) i buried my hopes....
Post edited July 13, 2015 by ElTerprise
BillyMaysFan59: --Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Jeeves and Wooster theme song
j0ekerr: I've always wondered, is that piece an accurate representation of Jazz in that time period?
Yes it is, though jazz took many forms, this would certainly be accurate for the 1920-30's.

Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATJX7gZ4D6w
Post edited July 13, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
ElTerprise: Is it comedy..or drama?
Pretty much comedy. ;)
ElTerprise: Is it comedy..or drama?
With both Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie, what else could it be?

It's the misadventures of a turn of the century upper class twit and his hyper competent valet (he's NOT a butler)
Post edited July 13, 2015 by j0ekerr
BillyMaysFan59: Pretty much comedy. ;)
Ah okay thanks. Maybe it's available here...really like British comedy :)
j0ekerr: With both Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie, what else could it be?
Well now that i know the actors it's obvious but i actually didn't know anything about it :)

But that sounds really funny :).
31C here with a heat index of 38C, anyone else melting today? :/
EndreWhiteMane: 31C here with a heat index of 38C, anyone else melting today? :/
You've got me beaten in terms of crap weather today.
After that week or so where it was so bad it tried to overload the air conditioners, things got a bit less insane.
106 for days on end got pretty ridiculous.
EndreWhiteMane: 31C here with a heat index of 38C, anyone else melting today? :/
Oh my that's hot...I'm sorry...but it's significantly colder here with temperatures around 18°C. But it was raining nearly all day...
CarrionCrow: You've got me beaten in terms of crap weather today.
After that week or so where it was so bad it tried to overload the air conditioners, things got a bit less insane.
106 for days on end got pretty ridiculous.
No fun at all. This is the hottest day so far, if we get the storms they're predicting tonight they should be impressive. 87% humidity should make for a few raindrops.
ElTerprise: Oh my that's hot...I'm sorry...but it's significantly colder here with temperatures around 18°C. But it was raining nearly all day...
I'm glad I didn't know it was this hot when I mowed the lawn. The thought alone would have killed me. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: I'm glad I didn't know it was this hot when I mowed the lawn. The thought alone would have killed me. :-)
Understandable. I actually wouldn't dare leaving the house with those temperatues ;)

-------------------
Alright folks. Think i'll go to sleep now. It's about 2 a.m. here. Good Night and see you tomorrow/ :)
EndreWhiteMane: I'm glad I didn't know it was this hot when I mowed the lawn. The thought alone would have killed me. :-)
ElTerprise: Understandable. I actually wouldn't dare leaving the house with those temperatues ;)

-------------------
Alright folks. Think i'll go to sleep now. It's about 2 a.m. here. Good Night and see you tomorrow/ :)
Sleep well, see you tomorrow.
I wonder if the person who brought a baby over would get mad if I painted an inverted pentagram on its head and said it was never too early for Halloween...
CarrionCrow: I wonder if the person who brought a baby over would get mad if I painted an inverted pentagram on its head and said it was never too early for Halloween...
I think maybe that would be one of those 'better ask first' situations. It would suck to go to jail just for having a little fun. :-)
Edit: Unless the baby can spin it's head around 360 degrees, then I say go for it.