It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Ah, just what my Desktop Dungeons kingdom needed - a shimmering red portal with tentacles coming out.
This is guaranteed to end well.
Tenacles you say?

It's dangerous to go unprotected, take this.
I solved the puzzle it wasn't hard I just wasn't observing everything... Note to self paying attention in a puzzle game is useful ;)
ddickinson: Wasn't there a third one that had no mummies in it?
No there wasn't and The Rock wasn't on it, it does not exist, it's all in your mind, you're imagining thing, move along, nothing to see here.
ElTerprise: You're probably right....but i like those more philosophical science-fiction stories.
It's not too philosophical, as I said, it's nothing ground breaking, just a nice little story. It reminded me of a nice short story, but the kind that I would like to know a little more about.

cecil: I solved the puzzle it wasn't hard I just wasn't observing everything... Note to self paying attention in a puzzle game is useful ;)
Get used to that. Some are so hard, but once you figure out the trick they seem so simple.

j0ekerr: No there wasn't and The Rock wasn't on it, it does not exist, it's all in your mind, you're imagining thing, move along, nothing to see here.
ELT says the third one was in China. The Rock? You mean the wrestler, was he in one of the films?
Post edited July 13, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: It's not too philosophical, as I said, it's nothing ground breaking, just a nice little story. It reminded me of a nice short story, but the kind that I would like to know a little more about.
Well even it's not too philosophical it's a nice alternative to the "standard" science-fiction :)
ElTerprise: Well even it's not too philosophical it's a nice alternative to the "standard" science-fiction :)
Hopefully I have not hyped it too much. Just keep in mind that I went into it straight from Teslagrad. Hopefully you will like The Swapper story as well, but it could just be my personal taste.
CarrionCrow: ...
ddickinson: Good evening, Crow!

How are you today?
Good evening. =)

Can't complain here. Peaceful day overall, listening to some podcasts in between playing games, doing a few chores.

How's your weekend been?
ddickinson: ELT says the third one was in China. The Rock? You mean the wrestler, was he in one of the films?
You know, I actually forgot all about that one.

Because it doesn't exist, nope it never happened, he's leading you on, move along.
ddickinson: Hopefully I have not hyped it too much. Just keep in mind that I went into it straight from Teslagrad. Hopefully you will like The Swapper story as well, but it could just be my personal taste.
Well i had that game on my wishlist for a reason - really liked what i saw from that game :)
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Can't complain here. Peaceful day overall, listening to some podcasts in between playing games, doing a few chores.

How's your weekend been?
Glad to hear you had a peaceful day. Did you play anything nice, or still just torturing yourself with rubbish games? :-)

My weekend was lovely, thank you. My ankle is still a bit painful, and my migraines are still causing me a few problems, but other than that I am doing great. Nothing really to complain about.
--Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Jeeves and Wooster theme song
I think I am going to call it a night, an early and busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

Take care, everyone, and I hope you have a lovely evening!

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*

BillyMaysFan59: --Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Hello, BMF!

I hope you are doing well? And thank you for all the lovely songs.

Thanks for that really nice song. Don't know Jeeves and Wooster but that's a really nice theme :)

ddickinson: I think I am going to call it a night, an early and busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

Take care, everyone, and I hope you have a lovely evening!

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*
Good night DD and sleep well *big good night hugs and waves*
See you tomorrow :).
Hurm, for a brief moment I held out hope against hope.

Then they confirmed what I had always suspected.

It's shite.

I've always wondered, is that piece an accurate representation of Jazz in that time period?
Post edited July 13, 2015 by j0ekerr
cecil: I solved the puzzle it wasn't hard I just wasn't observing everything... Note to self paying attention in a puzzle game is useful ;)
ddickinson: Get used to that. Some are so hard, but once you figure out the trick they seem so simple.
j0ekerr:
ddickinson:
All puzzles are meant to be hard to some degree it's just the swapper like QUBE just drops you off and goes figure it out. I prefer some guidance but it's at least self contained seemingly unlike antichamber the metered of puzzle games (whoever doesn't have antichamber really needs it IMHO )