It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: That is great :-)
Hmm... your book budged is empty.. that gives me the idea, that it would be so cool if we could ninja gift books :P
I don't know, it's getting messy just with gifting games. Gifting books as well might be too much. :-)
ElTerprise: Hi Endre...I'm Bat...eh...Dark Rayman ;)

How are you?
I'm Darkman!
But not Liam Neesom.
moonshineshadow: That is great :-)
Hmm... your book budged is empty.. that gives me the idea, that it would be so cool if we could ninja gift books :P
ddickinson: I don't know, it's getting messy just with gifting games. Gifting books as well might be too much. :-)
You are just saying that because you are trying to avoid gifts :P
It would be great!
j0ekerr: I'm Darkman!
But not Liam Neesom.
Actually haven't seen that movie yet....
Post edited July 13, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: No we had our barbecue yesterday - although a bit earlier than usual as i had to work yesterday evening...
The game is definitely on my top-priority list now ;)
This problem with not getting a save before an important choice is pretty common i think. Atleast i had that problem in some games already. But on the other hand Saints Row 3 acutally advices to save the game before the ending if i'm not mistaken.
I don't really mind the ending part, it just seemed a little unnecessary to save over the save at the credits, rather than let the player see both endings. I don't like being forced to replay a game I just finished just for the sake of a short cutscene. I think it was a bit of a jerk move by the developers. But luckily Youtube has the different endings so I can save time and just watch it there.
ElTerprise: But i'm only disguised as an evil clone ;)

A Hellevator is basically a straight mineshaft from the surface to the hell biome. So i only need to fall down the shaft and i'm in the underground biomes :).

Looking forward to the fight with the skeleton. But i think i should build a house next to the dungeon first - just in case...
Terraria hellevators?! We've lost him!

Prepare four hours of original Doom before he starts building a 2D version of Godzilla.
ddickinson: I don't really mind the ending part, it just seemed a little unnecessary to save over the save at the credits, rather than let the player see both endings. I don't like being forced to replay a game I just finished just for the sake of a short cutscene. I think it was a bit of a jerk move by the developers. But luckily Youtube has the different endings so I can save time and just watch it there.
Yes. I hate that as well because is generally want to experience all endings....but i wonder if that was done on purpose or it was only an oversight...
moonshineshadow: You are just saying that because you are trying to avoid gifts :P
It would be great!
How did you guess :-).I could always keep my book wishlist "secret" like Endre did with his GOG wishlist. Did he really think that would work? What I want to know is what happened to the other 6 games? He started with 12 "secret" games, and now he only has 6.

But remember, a book wishlist would mean you would get lots of gifts as well. :-)

ElTerprise: Yes. I hate that as well because is generally want to experience all endings....but i wonder if that was done on purpose or it was only an oversight...
I guess it could have been an oversight, I sure hope so, as it was annoying. When you get around to playing The Swapper, and seeing your ending, I will tell you which I picked first. I think I picked the better one. The game has a nice philosophical element to the story sometimes. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it was a nice story.
Post edited July 13, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I am doing great, thank you. I finished Teslagrad, and also started and finished The Swapper, which I absolutely loved. It is made using claymation that has been digitalised. It has a very nice Sci-Fi story, the puzzles are interesting and challenging, and unlike Teslagrad there were not infuriating puzzles and annoying boss fights. The story to The Swapper was very good, with a nice twist towards the end. Teslagrad is still a very good game, but some parts of it let it down, but overall still good and worth playing, so thank you again for the gift.
If you liked the swapper's claymation style, what do you think of this one?
j0ekerr: I'm Darkman!
But not Liam Neesom.
You're Arnold Vosloo? :-)
moonshineshadow: You are just saying that because you are trying to avoid gifts :P
It would be great!
ddickinson: How did you guess :-).I could always keep my book wishlist "secret" like Endre did with his GOG wishlist. Did he really think that would work? What I want to know is what happened to the other 6 games? He started with 12 "secret" games, and now he only has 6.

But remember, a book wishlist would mean you would get lots of gifts as well. :-)
I guess he did think it would work. I have to admit that it would have probably worked better if there had not been that message about the games being a secret. That prompted me to have a closer look :D
In regards of the less games. He probably had a closer look at games he was not sure if he wanted them and kicked them off. In addition to the Serpent in Staglands game which was still on the old 12 games wishlist.
j0ekerr: If you liked the swapper's claymation style, what do you think of this one?
It's on my wishlist.

But The Swapper is not that obvious, some people might not even realise about the claymation aspect of the game, it's very nicely done and digitalised very well.

moonshineshadow: I guess he did think it would work. I have to admit that it would have probably worked better if there had not been that message about the games being a secret. That prompted me to have a closer look :D
In regards of the less games. He probably had a closer look at games he was not sure if he wanted them and kicked them off. In addition to the Serpent in Staglands game which was still on the old 12 games wishlist.
That's true, that game was on his original 12 (I made a note of them, for future gifting purposes). :-)
Post edited July 13, 2015 by ddickinson
j0ekerr: Terraria hellevators?! We've lost him!

Prepare four hours of original Doom before he starts building a 2D version of Godzilla.
Don't worry...won't happen (hopefully) ;)

ddickinson: I guess it could have been an oversight, I sure hope so, as it was annoying. When you get around to playing The Swapper, and seeing your ending, I will tell you which I picked first. I think I picked the better one. The game has a nice philosophical element to the story sometimes. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it was a nice story.
Hope so too because otherwise it would've been a really unreasonable decision...
Sure will tell you which ending i chose when i finish the game :)
moonshineshadow: I ordered a new book by Trudi Canavan, well not totally new, but the paperbook version finally was out. She started a new trilogy and since I enjoyed her other books I am curious to see how this is :-)
Speaking of books and german people. My first broken heart was given to me by Angela Sommer-Bodenburg.

I was 13 and reading Der kleine Vampir und der unheimliche Patient when I first thought. Why the hell did I ever love this series so much?
moonshineshadow: I ordered a new book by Trudi Canavan, well not totally new, but the paperbook version finally was out. She started a new trilogy and since I enjoyed her other books I am curious to see how this is :-)
j0ekerr: Speaking of books and german people. My first broken heart was given to me by Angela Sommer-Bodenburg.

I was 13 and reading Der kleine Vampir und der unheimliche Patient when I first thought. Why the hell did I ever love this series so much?
:D
Oh yeah I remember those books, I had some of them.