It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Who needs a house there, you just need to be strong enough ;-)
Well i just want to be prepared when i enter the dungeon. But 300 HP should be enough i hope and i have a minishark-gun which has a riddiculous fire rate....:)
Post edited July 13, 2015 by ElTerprise
Good evening, everyone!

How are you all on this lovely day? I hope you have all had a nice and relaxing weekend?

*big hugs*
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

How are you all on this lovely day? I hope you have all had a nice and relaxing weekend?

*big hugs*
*big welcome hug* Doing ok and you?

*big hugs*
Good evening DD *big hug*
Doing quite good here - what about you?
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug* Doing ok and you?
*big happy hug*

Hello! Only okay? How is your headache? All gone I hope, or at least not much of a bother anymore? Did you have a nice Sunday?

I am doing wonderful, thank you. My weekend has been very lovely.

*more big hugs*

ElTerprise: Good evening DD *big hug*
Doing quite good here - what about you?
Good evening! *return hug*

Glad to hear you are doing good (only quite?).

I am doing great, thank you. I finished Teslagrad, and also started and finished The Swapper, which I absolutely loved. It is made using claymation that has been digitalised. It has a very nice Sci-Fi story, the puzzles are interesting and challenging, and unlike Teslagrad there were not infuriating puzzles and annoying boss fights. The story to The Swapper was very good, with a nice twist towards the end. Teslagrad is still a very good game, but some parts of it let it down, but overall still good and worth playing, so thank you again for the gift.
Post edited July 13, 2015 by ddickinson

*big hugs*
DD!!! :D
Soccorro: DD!!! :D
Hello there, Mr Soccorro!

How are you? Did you have a nice weekend?

*weekend hugs*
Soccorro: DD!!! :D
ddickinson: Hello there, Mr Soccorro!

How are you? Did you have a nice weekend?

*weekend hugs*
it was ok! how about yours?
Soccorro: it was ok! how about yours?
My weekend was wonderful! :-)

How are you getting on with your exploration of Spencer Mansion?
ddickinson: Good evening! *return hug*

Glad to hear you are doing good (only quite?).

I am doing great, thank you. I finished Teslagrad, and also started and finished The Swapper, which I absolutely loved. It is made using claymation that has been digitalised. It has a very nice Sci-Fi story, the puzzles are interesting and challenging, and unlike Teslagrad there were not infuriating puzzles and annoying boss fights. The story to The Swapper was very good, with a nice twist towards the end. Teslagrad is still a very good game, but some parts of it let it down, but overall still good and worth playing, so thank you again for the gift.
Thank you - yes only quite because i'm a bit tired and the weather is/was forgettable today....

Glad to hear that.
And i'm happy to hear that you liked Teslagrad despite its flaws. Hm..the Swapper. Got that as a gift from Stilton but i haven't had the time to play it. And it definitely looks fantastic.
Soccorro: it was ok! how about yours?
ddickinson: My weekend was wonderful! :-)

How are you getting on with your exploration of Spencer Mansion?
oh uuummmmm.... good...i think?
ElTerprise: Thank you - yes only quite because i'm a bit tired and the weather is/was forgettable today....

Glad to hear that.
And i'm happy to hear that you liked Teslagrad despite its flaws. Hm..the Swapper. Got that as a gift from Stilton but i haven't had the time to play it. And it definitely looks fantastic.
What is wrong with the weather? Too cold or too hot? It has been a bit too hot here today, but not too bad.

Teslagrad is a lot of fun, and the story is interesting (and a little sad if you are paying attention at some parts), but some of the puzzles are really annoying (not helped by the controls and the physics), and the bosses, or at least the end boss, are very hard, and having to repeat the fight over and over gets annoying. But overall it is a good game, and well worth a play. We did cheat a little and use a map to tell us roughly where the collectable items were, but we did not look at their exact location, or how to get them, so it was only a time saving cheat.

The Swapper is great, the art style, the mechanics, the story, I love it. I guess as I like Sci-Fi stories, but it was a nice challenge, but without the annoying obstacles of Teslagrad, or the bosses. The ending was a little annoying (not as in the story, but just because of what the developers did). You get two choices, but it saves over itself so if you want to see both you have to play the game all over again. Luckily YouTube was there to help. But other than that small thing, we really enjoyed the game and the atmosphere it creates. The soundtrack is very good as well. The creators modelled the game in claymation and then digitalised it, which gives the game a very unique look.

Soccorro: oh uuummmmm.... good...i think?
You think? Any new events or locations?
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug* Doing ok and you?
ddickinson: *big happy hug*

Hello! Only okay? How is your headache? All gone I hope, or at least not much of a bother anymore? Did you have a nice Sunday?

I am doing wonderful, thank you. My weekend has been very lovely.

*more big hugs*
*big return hugs* Headache is almost gone :-) My Sunday was ok, finished housework and also finished Tetrobot & Co. Reall cute puzzle game. Just now I was looking at amazon for new books (not that I need more, but I love having books from my favourite authors available if I feel like reading them) :D
ElTerprise: Thank you - yes only quite because i'm a bit tired and the weather is/was forgettable today....

Glad to hear that.
ddickinson: What is wrong with the weather? Too cold or too hot? It has been a bit too hot here today, but not too bad.

Teslagrad is a lot of fun, and the story is interesting (and a little sad if you are paying attention at some parts), but some of the puzzles are really annoying (not helped by the controls and the physics), and the bosses, or at least the end boss, are very hard, and having to repeat the fight over and over gets annoying. But overall it is a good game, and well worth a play.

The Swapper is great, the art style, the mechanics, the story, I love it. I guess as I like Sci-Fi stories, but it was a nice challenge, but without the annoying obstacles of Teslagrad, or the bosses. The ending was a little annoying (not as in the story, but just because of what the developers did). You get two choices, but it saves over itself so if you want to see both you have to play the game all over again. Luckily YouTube was there to help. But other than that small thing, we really enjoyed the game and the atmosphere it creates. The soundtrack is very good as well. The creators modelled the game in claymation and then digitalised it, which gives the game a very unique look.

Soccorro: oh uuummmmm.... good...i think?
ddickinson: You think? Any new events or locations?
...no... :/
moonshineshadow: *big return hugs* Headache is almost gone :-) My Sunday was ok, finished housework and also finished Tetrobot & Co. Reall cute puzzle game. Just now I was looking at amazon for new books (not that I need more, but I love having books from my favourite authors available if I feel like reading them) :D
That is great news, hopefully by tomorrow your headache will be all gone. I was wondering earlier today if you were okay and feeling better. I played a few games today, after a lovely morning enjoying the outdoors and the lovely weather. Me and my partner finished Teslagrad, and then started and finished The Swapper, which was really enjoyable. We did not go horse riding, but we did go for a lovely walk, sadly my ankle is still a bit painful so we could not do too much today. So we just spend the afternoon relaxing at home and playing some PC games and having some fun around the house.

Can you ever have too many books? :-)

*more hugs*

Soccorro: ...no... :/
That's a shame. There are lots more friends for you to meet. :-)