It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: This is ridiculous. I can't even remember buying some of the games in my rental library, and the whole thing looks like a bargain bin threw up in my account.
Those Humble bundles will get ya. :-)

On another note: Curiosity got the better of me and I bought a Steam 'gift key' from G2A.com.
The process went well and they didn't ask anything I wasn't willing to tell them.
I paid by CC so I have recourse if something goes wrong.
I am now waiting while the "Security System Checks Your Order" which may take 40 minutes and has already taken 25.
Wonder if selling gift keys is even legal???
moonshineshadow: *wave*
* waves back *
moonshineshadow: *wave*
ne_zavarj: * waves back *
Hello do not disturb, how's your day?
LOL
Divine Divinity has fixed its texture problem all on its own. How? I have no idea. I haven't touched it in about a month and at that time the problem was still present, I haven't updated my video card or done any other similar updates. Regardless of how it fixed itself I'm rather happy, as I was really enjoying it until that issue popped up.
NoNewTaleToTell: Divine Divinity has fixed its texture problem all on its own. How? I have no idea. I haven't touched it in about a month and at that time the problem was still present, I haven't updated my video card or done any other similar updates. Regardless of how it fixed itself I'm rather happy, as I was really enjoying it until that issue popped up.
Divine is an odd one, like Neverwinter Nights 1 it loves both of my Intel on-board cards but hates my better quality AMD card. Go figure.
apehater: LOL
Please take your feud elsewhere. Thanks.
Attachments:
panda2.jpg (251 Kb)
apehater: LOL
moonshineshadow: Please take your feud elsewhere. Thanks.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
That looks like one mad Panda. :-)
moonshineshadow: Please take your feud elsewhere. Thanks.
EndreWhiteMane: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Yeah, but it is still cute :D
Hey people!
Soccorro: Hey people!
*welcome wave* How was your weekend?
EndreWhiteMane: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
moonshineshadow: Yeah, but it is still cute :D
We should create the official "Panda Defense", get up real close, stare into their eyes.....
And bite 'em on the nose! :-)
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave* How was your weekend?
it was ok! and yours? :D
Hi there person. ;)
moonshineshadow: Yeah, but it is still cute :D
EndreWhiteMane: We should create the official "Panda Defense", get up real close, stare into their eyes.....
And bite 'em on the nose! :-)
I am not sure if that is a good strategy :P
But we could advise that to people we don't want to see anymore ;-)