It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Everytime I look at the title of this thread I think it says "Controversial Free-For-All"
Just dropping by to say hi to you all. I hope you guys and gals are doing well! I have been playing Darkest Dungeon, watching the pup sleep on the couch and drooling just a bit over this: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gramovox/floating-recordtm-vertical-turntable/
Post edited July 10, 2015 by akhliber
goooooood evening all

--Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy
squanto: Everytime I look at the title of this thread I think it says "Controversial Free-For-All"
that's how I felt too :D
Post edited July 10, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
squanto: Everytime I look at the title of this thread I think it says "Controversial Free-For-All"
me too... glad it's not just me :)
Hi to anyone who's reading this. Hope you have a good day.

GreenDamsel: Spellforce 2 is not as good as the first one in my opinion. But it is still good and quite entertaining. Takes a long time to finish though. I'm playing it myself at the moment on my big rig and Spellforce 1 is installed on my laptop.
Hi Damsel, this caught my eye as I was skimming the thread - also another, very helpful and more detailed post that I cannot now find, but I'll search again.

I won the full Spellforce series and many other games in a giveaway, but felt bad about keeping so many games, so I gifted a lot of them to others.
I gave the Spellforce series to @Elterprise, but he already had the first one, so I kept that, and when I couldn't find anyone who wanted just that one, I redeemed the code for it. It's been sitting in my library for a while, unplayed.

I just didn't know what to expect from this game, so I'm glad to have your recommendation, that is very helpful, thank you. I will try the game first chance I get.
Hello everyone, good morning, how are you?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello everyone, good morning, how are you?
Good morning.
I'm doing fine. How are you doing?

Bonus question that was on my mind all day yesterday: How do you buy food with the banks closed?
Good morning, ladies, gentlemen, and Germans! :-)

How are you all doing today? It's a beautiful sunny day today, the birds are singing, and it's nice and peaceful.

Could you all please give Soccorro a big +1 (and a smack? :-)) for his lovely ninja gifting.

*morning hugs and silly waves*
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello everyone, good morning, how are you?
GreenDamsel: Good morning.
I'm doing fine. How are you doing?

Bonus question that was on my mind all day yesterday: How do you buy food with the banks closed?
I'm fine, from the stores, I'm buying food, they have supplies.
ZenWan: Hi to anyone who's reading this. Hope you have a good day.

GreenDamsel: Spellforce 2 is not as good as the first one in my opinion. But it is still good and quite entertaining. Takes a long time to finish though. I'm playing it myself at the moment on my big rig and Spellforce 1 is installed on my laptop.
ZenWan: Hi Damsel, this caught my eye as I was skimming the thread - also another, very helpful and more detailed post that I cannot now find, but I'll search again.

I won the full Spellforce series and many other games in a giveaway, but felt bad about keeping so many games, so I gifted a lot of them to others.
I gave the Spellforce series to @Elterprise, but he already had the first one, so I kept that, and when I couldn't find anyone who wanted just that one, I redeemed the code for it. It's been sitting in my library for a while, unplayed.

I just didn't know what to expect from this game, so I'm glad to have your recommendation, that is very helpful, thank you. I will try the game first chance I get.
Thank you. I actually tried blogging about video games and writing reviews, but never found the time to commit. If people think my recommendations are helpful I might write a more in depth review/recommendation.
I'm especially fond of finding hidden gems, such as Advent Rising (from being coal at its release time, but being a little diamond now), Bloodrayne (which has that flair of a tarantino movie, that you don't like on first glance, but get to appreciate later on) and Rune (which is, hands down, one of the funniest multiplayer experience to exist in code form).
Good morning, GOG ! :)
**Big hugs and coffee**
How are you doing ?
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, GOG ! :)
**Big hugs and coffee**
How are you doing ?
Good morning, lovely Owl!

It's a beautiful sunny day today, and I am feeling great (even if some things are trying to change it to less than great). How are you?

*big happy morning hug*
ddickinson: Good morning, ladies, gentlemen, and Germans! :-)

How are you all doing today? It's a beautiful sunny day today, the birds are singing, and it's nice and peaceful.

Could you all please give Soccorro a big +1 (and a smack? :-)) for his lovely ninja gifting.

*morning hugs and silly waves*
Good morning,

And yes it's nice and sunny here as well. Not hot, though.
Still have to work here, which annoys me at this point.
By now not motivation carries me through this endeavor, but only discipline.
How are you?

And yeah, +1ed.
GreenDamsel: Good morning,

How are you?

And yeah, +1ed.
Good morning!

It's not too hot here either, a perfect summers day, nice and sunny, but with a lovely breeze.
Do you have a lot of work to do today? I have been at work since about 4am, and am here until about 6pm, but that is normal hours for me.

I am doing great, thank you. Are you looking forward to your weekend?
GreenDamsel: Good morning,

How are you?

And yeah, +1ed.
ddickinson: Good morning!

It's not too hot here either, a perfect summers day, nice and sunny, but with a lovely breeze.
Do you have a lot of work to do today? I have been at work since about 4am, and am here until about 6pm, but that is normal hours for me.

I am doing great, thank you. Are you looking forward to your weekend?
What the hell is your job with these work hours. That's 14 hours a day. I'd guess nurse?