It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmm.... I am considering what RPG to play next or if I should give Witcher 2 another try which would mean trying to solve the crash problem it has.
ddickinson: I am going to call it a night as well. I hope you all have a lovely evening and a good nights sleep!

*goodnight hugs and sleepy waves*
*good night hug* Sleep well :-)
Post edited July 10, 2015 by moonshineshadow
ddickinson: I am going to call it a night as well. I hope you all have a lovely evening and a good nights sleep!

*goodnight hugs and sleepy waves*
A good night for you as well DD *big good night hug*. Sleep well and see you tomorrow :)
I just realised how late it is. I should also get some sleep.
*good night hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: Hmm.... I am considering what RPG to play next or if I should give Witcher 2 another try which would mean trying to solve the crash problem it has.
What's that crash problem?
moonshineshadow: I just realised how late it is. I should also get some sleep.
*good night hugs and waves*
*big good night hug* A good night for you too and and a good sleep. See you tomorrow :)
Post edited July 10, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: Hmm.... I am considering what RPG to play next or if I should give Witcher 2 another try which would mean trying to solve the crash problem it has.
ElTerprise: What's that crash problem?
After playing like 30-40mins the game just exits. If I restart it directly it closes again after ~10mins. If I restart the computer it works again for 30-40mins. Really annoying and takes the fun out of the game.
I read this is something that was introduced with the latest patch and happens to several Win7 users. Perhaps I should just install my disked version and see what happens (my only fear is that my savegame will not work then).
moonshineshadow: After playing like 30-40mins the game just exits. If I restart it directly it closes again after ~10mins. If I restart the computer it works again for 30-40mins. Really annoying and takes the fun out of the game.
I read this is something that was introduced with the latest patch and happens to several Win7 users. Perhaps I should just install my disked version and see what happens (my only fear is that my savegame will not work then).
Oh my....that's an annoying issue....installing the retail version might be worth a try but wouldn't the patch also affect that version assuming you'd install the lastest patch? (Do you think the differences between the retail and the download version are that big that the savegames won't work?)
moonshineshadow: After playing like 30-40mins the game just exits. If I restart it directly it closes again after ~10mins. If I restart the computer it works again for 30-40mins. Really annoying and takes the fun out of the game.
ElTerprise: Oh my....that's an annoying issue....installing the retail version might be worth a try but wouldn't the patch also affect that version assuming you'd install the lastest patch? (Do you think the differences between the retail and the download version are that big that the savegames won't work?)
Of course that patch would also affect the retail version but I would just not install it which is not possible with the gog version :P
I am not sure about the save games, since I don't know how much was changed with the patches, so I am not sure if they would work with an earlier version of the game.
moonshineshadow: Of course that patch would also affect the retail version but I would just not install it which is not possible with the gog version :P
I am not sure about the save games, since I don't know how much was changed with the patches, so I am not sure if they would work with an earlier version of the game.
Yes. Sometimes i think it would be nice to have earlier versions of games available for download...
Good point. And it's only a Windows 7 issue? That's quite odd...
moonshineshadow: Of course that patch would also affect the retail version but I would just not install it which is not possible with the gog version :P
ElTerprise: Yes. Sometimes i think it would be nice to have earlier versions of games available for download...
Good point. And it's only a Windows 7 issue? That's quite odd...
Yeah it is really odd, but that is what I gathered from reading about this problem. Really annoying if games don't work properly :D

But now I am really off. Need sleep ;-)
moonshineshadow: Yeah it is really odd, but that is what I gathered from reading about this problem. Really annoying if games don't work properly :D

But now I am really off. Need sleep ;-)
Yes - well hopefully the is a solution for that. And Good night :)

I think I'll go to sleep now as well. Good Night everyone. See you tomorrow *big good night hugs and waves* :)
Pretty quiet in here when all of those rowdy Europeans go to bed.
EndreWhiteMane: Pretty quiet in here when all of those rowdy Europeans go to bed.
Godless savages EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!
EndreWhiteMane: Pretty quiet in here when all of those rowdy Europeans go to bed.
tinyE: Godless savages EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!
Gess knot everwon kan b a sewfisatkatd Murrikan. ;)
I'm a lore hound.I love to go after lore of the games I play and Destiny has quite an interesting and fascinating one.
l0rdtr3k: I'm a lore hound.I love to go after lore of the games I play and Destiny has quite an interesting and fascinating one.
but don't forget you can rewrite the lore of the Destiny :p

Ohh.. sorry!

And Sorry everyone for not getting into beer last night... :) Too much work and spent my last bit of energy into sitting Buddhist practice... the godless mad pagan that I am.
But I got the case now, tonight's the night! (maybe!)