It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Moin everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
ElTerprise: Moin everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
Moin, hanseatic person.
So you have big waves?
How are you doing?

Doing well here, once the forum let's me post stuff.
A very comfy-sleepy good morning to you all! Having some coffee and reading a bit while Sarge spazzes out with one of his toys. Thinking of taking him for a morning walk, then looking back at the couch behind me longingly. About 2 hours sleep, but only because I insisted on staying up playing video games. ;)

*sleepy hugs all around*
GreenDamsel: Moin, hanseatic person.
So you have big waves?
How are you doing?

Hi. Doing good here altough it's pretty cold today - around 12-13°C
Forum won't let me post as well but glad to hear that you're doing good.
GreenDamsel: Moin, hanseatic person.
So you have big waves?
How are you doing?

ElTerprise: Hi. Doing good here altough it's pretty cold today - around 12-13°C
Forum won't let me post as well but glad to hear that you're doing good.
Same here. Loving it.
Going for a walk later on with my dog.
GreenDamsel: Same here. Loving it.
Yes. It's a nice contrast to the heat although i'd prefer temperatures around 20°C at the moment. I mean it's summer after all...
I've been hit with the captcha thingmajig on my last two visits, fun. Well, it's a-okay as long as it gets rid of the spam/hacking problem.
Post edited July 09, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell
GreenDamsel: Same here. Loving it.
ElTerprise: Yes. It's a nice contrast to the heat although i'd prefer temperatures around 20°C at the moment. I mean it's summer after all...
Low temperatures for me, even though I hate driving when it's snowy, but that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
Vnlr: Good near-noon everybody ;)

Doing fine I hope?

I was going to try and say something sensible about the situation in Greece, but I shan't. We don't get a good overview anymore because all the news we get here is: "oh no, the Greeks didn't budge again, they're going too drag europe after them while that red hazard premier is ruling them!"

Personally my vision is also painted by my own extreme left view of the world. Suffice to say I do not at all support the exsanguination of the Greek people to save some wallets.
GreenDamsel: Moin moin,

Doing fine. Typing thesis stuff. How are you?

At some point I stopped arguing about it as well, due to my extreme view of the world. Neither right nor left, but with ulterior motives that do not align well with current (German/Greek/European) politics. I basically jump from happy to sad, because there are aspects that suit me and aspects that don't.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I'm playing F1 2014 on my xbo 360, what about you?
GreenDamsel: Working right now. Played some Baldur's Gate 2 this morning. And some Spellforce yesterday evening.
Okay, nice!

Hello everyone, the tune for today!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6hy4O9t_r0&index=108&list=WL
Post edited July 09, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
GreenDamsel: Low temperatures for me, even though I hate driving when it's snowy, but that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
Neither high nor low temperatures are something for me. I like the middle temperatures between 10-25 °C ...
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Okay, nice!

Hello everyone, the tune for today!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6hy4O9t_r0&index=108&list=WL
Imma gonna hug you!*tackle hug*

ElTerprise: Neither high nor low temperatures are something for me. I like the middle temperatures between 10-25 °C ...
Good morning!
Hug or rerorerorero?
l0rdtr3k: Good morning!
Hug or rerorerorero?
Hello *big hug* ;)
How are you doing?
ElTerprise: Hello *big hug* ;)
How are you doing?
I'll rerorerorero you.
And I'm waiting for the Destiny servers finish maitenence so I can finally start playing.
ElTerprise: Hello *big hug* ;)
How are you doing?
l0rdtr3k: I'll rerorerorero you.
And I'm waiting for the Destiny servers finish maitenence so I can finally start playing.
I'm waiting for myself to finish this fuckin chapter of my fuckin thesis so I can finally start writing my D&D campaign again.
I'm watching Koyaanisqatsi right now *sniff*

This movie makes me feel extremely insignificant and very sad every time I watch it. But I can't resist going back to it every now and then ...