It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Hello all hope everyone is doing well in whatever time zone they happen to be in :)
GreenDamsel: Hi.
hi there how are you?
Post edited July 09, 2015 by cecil
GreenDamsel: Hi.
cecil: hi there how are you?
Good. How are you?
cecil: hi there how are you?
GreenDamsel: Good. How are you?
good thanks :)
GreenDamsel: Good. How are you?
cecil: good thanks :)
What are you doing right now?
cecil: good thanks :)
GreenDamsel: What are you doing right now?
Realizing my gamepad doesn't work with risk of rain and that the controls are almost utterly broken...
Good Morning everyone! :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good Morning everyone! :)
Morning.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good Morning everyone! :)
GreenDamsel: Morning.
How are ya?
GreenDamsel: Morning.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: How are ya?
I'm doing fine. How about you?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: How are ya?
GreenDamsel: I'm doing fine. How about you?
I'm doing fine too, just finished some math exercised I had to do.
GreenDamsel: I'm doing fine. How about you?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I'm doing fine too, just finished some math exercised I had to do.
How's Greece? We hear really awful stories here about hospitals and food shortages?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I'm doing fine too, just finished some math exercised I had to do.
GreenDamsel: How's Greece? We hear really awful stories here about hospitals and food shortages?
Mhm, it's doing pretty bad with banks closed, but personally I don't have any issues for now.
GreenDamsel: How's Greece? We hear really awful stories here about hospitals and food shortages?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Mhm, it's doing pretty bad with banks closed, but personally I don't have any issues for now.
Let's see what plans your government presents to the EU today. Hopefully we all get the solution we need.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Mhm, it's doing pretty bad with banks closed, but personally I don't have any issues for now.
GreenDamsel: Let's see what plans your government presents to the EU today. Hopefully we all get the solution we need.
On Sunday.
GreenDamsel: Let's see what plans your government presents to the EU today. Hopefully we all get the solution we need.
We should just replace money with beer, cheeseburgers, cigarettes, and blowjobs. I'm sure with those things to barter, we would all get the solution we need *wink wink*. XD

(if you're too young or immature to know what cheeseburgers are, just ask your mom and dad)