It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: I'm very glad to be able to see full-sized avatars again... thanks for warning me !!
**Another random big happy hug**
No problem. Yours especially deserve to be seen in full-size, they are too cool :-)
**Full-size hug**
l0rdtr3k: To take a rest and don't exercise for 1 week.
*hug*I really want to hug you in person,you know.
Good... 1 week is not that long...
That's a bit far away, but who knows ; if one day you come in Northern France, it might happen :)
**Big virtual hug**
LaPtiteBete: I'm very glad to be able to see full-sized avatars again... thanks for warning me !!
**Another random big happy hug**
AgentBirdnest: No problem. Yours especially deserve to be seen in full-size, they are too cool :-)
**Full-size hug**
Aaaw, thanks a lot... yours deserve it too, since I'm on it... !!! Hahaha n__n
**Proud-as-pl*ck Hug**
Post edited July 08, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Aaaw, thanks a lot... yours deserve it too, since I'm on it... !!! Hahaha n__n
**Proud-as-pl*ck Hug**
Hahaha... It is certainly lovely to be able to see your gigantic star-eyes in my avatar :-) Always reminding me of our true mission ):-|
**"Running out of good hug ideas" hug**
GreenDamsel: That's not possible. Some are not programmed for Linux and he has to emulate those, which limits his potential for new AAA games, as emulation requires a lot more power to perform the same.
LaPtiteBete: Ah... too bad :-(
I wonder why they don't adapt every games for both systems... costs ? ... they could have more customers though, if Linux users could play the games too... (?)
The investment tends to be not that high (in a fair amount of cases). The problem is that the user base for Linux, which plays video games as well, is really really small. It's just not worth the few costs of the port project.
AgentBirdnest: Hahaha... It is certainly lovely to be able to see your gigantic star-eyes in my avatar :-) Always reminding me of our true mission ):-|
**"Running out of good hug ideas" hug**
Yes, shhh... it's a secret mission !!! >:-|

GreenDamsel: The investment tends to be not that high (in a fair amount of cases). The problem is that the user base for Linux, which plays video games as well, is really really small. It's just not worth the few costs of the port project.
Okay... it makes sense, yeah... :)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!

I hope you have all had a lovely day and that the weather is not too bad for you today?

*big radioactive hug*
GreenDamsel: The investment tends to be not that high (in a fair amount of cases). The problem is that the user base for Linux, which plays video games as well, is really really small. It's just not worth the few costs of the port project.
Some numbers to add to this. Taken from the Steam hardware survey (last month)...
Less than 1% of Steam users are running Linux.
Windows - 95.77%
OSX - 3.22%
Linux - 0.87%
ddickinson: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!

I hope you have all had a lovely day and that the weather is not too bad for you today?

*big radioactive hug*
Hey, good afternoon, lovely DD !!
The weather is a bit gloomy, yeah...
How are you doing ? how did your exam go ??
So, you're still radioactive... We'll be careful not to get you mad until you turn green and tear your clothes apart :D (Endre would be mad to miss that !)
**Big hug in a yellow radiation suit**
LaPtiteBete: Yes, shhh... it's a secret mission !!! >:-|
Oops! Sorry ma'am. I'll keep my beak shut.... er.... keep my chinstrap on my helmet extra tight, so my mouth can't open ):-|

*big radioactive hug*
Good day, DD *extra big hug*
Doing okay here... Luckily the weather in my area has been refreshing over the last few days.
How are you?
LaPtiteBete: Hey, good afternoon, lovely DD !!
So, you're still radioactive... We'll be careful not to get you mad until you turn green and tear your clothes apart :D (Endre would be mad to miss that !)
Good afternoon, lovely Owl!

It has been raining all day here, and there is a very strong cold wind. I am trying to find a way to send some to Moon.

I am doing okay. My exam went okay technically, but could have been better in other areas.

But the Hulk is never naked, and neither is She-Hulk. For some reason despite the increase in size, there is always some scraps of clothes covering up the naughty parts. And why do I have to be a hulk? There are many super heroes who get infected with radiation and still look normal. :-)

*big hug for the awesome coffee loving Owl*

AgentBirdnest: Good day, DD *extra big hug*
Doing okay here... Luckily the weather in my area has been refreshing over the last few days.
How are you?
Good day, Agent!

You are only doing okay? Anything I can do to help change it to a great?

I am doing okay, definitely had better days. I got your lovely PM, but I might not answer it today if that is okay, my mind is a bit all over the place at the moment?

Did I miss anything fun?

*big return hug*
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ddickinson

*big radioactive hug*
*wobbles and makes cute noises so that onee-chan notices me*
LaPtiteBete: Hey, good afternoon, lovely DD !!
ddickinson: Good afternoon, lovely Owl!

It has been raining all day here, and there is a very strong cold wind. I am trying to find a way to send some to Moon.

I am doing okay. My exam went okay technically, but could have been better in other areas.

But the Hulk is never naked, and neither is She-Hulk. For some reason despite the increase in size, there is always some scraps of clothes covering up the naughty parts. And why do I have to be a hulk? There are many super heroes who get infected with radiation and still look normal. :-)
Hi.
Exam in what?
How are you?
l0rdtr3k: *wobbles and makes cute noises so that onee-chan notices me*
Hello, noise making little blob!

How are you today, is your ankle any better?

*big noticing hug*

GreenDamsel: Hi.
Exam in what?
How are you?
Hello!

Just some more medical scans I needed to get.

I am doing okay, the day could have gone better.

How are you, are you having a good day?
ddickinson: Good afternoon, lovely Owl!

*big hug for the awesome coffee loving Owl*
... other areas ?... :-| well, I hope you'll have good results, at least. Did they tell you when you should get them ?...

Who is She-Hulk ? :D never heard of this... yeah, they always keep scraps of clothes here and there... I don't know what is his jeans material, but wow. Oh, I thought you'd like to be a hulk. He's strong and the green would fit you well. I don't know other super heroes who got infected with radiations... Radioactive-man ?... It's in the Simpsons... :-)
**Big happy hug with a nice cup of tea for our amazing not-Hulk English Lady**
l0rdtr3k: *wobbles and makes cute noises so that onee-chan notices me*
ddickinson: Hello, noise making little blob!

How are you today, is your ankle any better?

*big noticing hug*

GreenDamsel: Hi.
Exam in what?
How are you?
ddickinson: Hello!

Just some more medical scans I needed to get.

I am doing okay, the day could have gone better.

How are you, are you having a good day?
I am. Doing some statistical analysis for my thesis.

Thought you meant the good kind of exam. The education one.