It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
ElTerprise: *good morning hugs* How are you doing and is the weather any better?
Doing ok, slept much too short because of the damn heat. But at least today it is not sunny. No rain, but the clouds are keeping the temperature at 25°C *yeah*

moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, Moon !!
**Big happy hug without coffee**
How are you doing ? :)
Doing ok. I am starting to feel really exhausted, all the missed sleep is catching up to me. But since today it is cloudy it is not that warm, so I am hoping for a good night of sleep this evening :D
*big return hug*
moonshineshadow: Doing ok. I am starting to feel really exhausted, all the missed sleep is catching up to me. But since today it is cloudy it is not that warm, so I am hoping for a good night of sleep this evening :D
*big return hug*
You didn't sleep well because of the heat, this time ? :-(
I cross my feathers for you to sleep better tonight...
Have you still a lot of work to do ? here it's becoming more peaceful with the summer vacations...
**Bigger energizing hug**
LaPtiteBete: I didn't know Sacred series had this "funny" side :) sound interesting too...
Good point ; MMORPG are not appealing to me anyway :)
For me, MMORPGs are the only platform where I can enjoy coop-gameplay. I don't really play them anymore, because I fear I'll just be disappointed again. I tried the new WoW expansion this year and was just disappointed, because I realized that I did not miss the gameplay, but my old guild.
So I just don't. :D
*Wall explodes*

*Saltoes into room*

Hey People! Morning! :D

Hope you're all doing fine!

*Is being attacked by Mecha-Hitler and punches him out through the breached wall*

I'm doing great! :D
LaPtiteBete: Hum, no, I couldn't be a doctor :)
It consumes too much time and energy...
Hum... maybe you should take some rest... passing out on youor keyboard won't help much !... :-\
Yeah, you would need really unhealthy amounts of coffee to have enough energy for that :-p
You are probably right... Rest sounds wise...
(told you I'm slow today... this post took nearly an hour ;-p)
moonshineshadow: Doing ok. I am starting to feel really exhausted, all the missed sleep is catching up to me. But since today it is cloudy it is not that warm, so I am hoping for a good night of sleep this evening :D
*big return hug*
LaPtiteBete: You didn't sleep well because of the heat, this time ? :-(
I cross my feathers for you to sleep better tonight...
Have you still a lot of work to do ? here it's becoming more peaceful with the summer vacations...
**Bigger energizing hug**
I have been sleeping less than my normal hours several days now, since it was just not possible to sleep with a temperature of 30°C ... And yeah, still a lot of work to do, but I should be able to go back to normal pace by end of the week *yeah*
So when are you going on vacations?
*big hug*
I don't even try to keep up with the whole thread, I just skim through the last few pages.

Morning people.

GreenDamsel: snip
Interesting bit about spellforce, it's definitely in my backlog and moved up a few positions in the queue thanks to that.
GreenDamsel: For me, MMORPGs are the only platform where I can enjoy coop-gameplay. I don't really play them anymore, because I fear I'll just be disappointed again. I tried the new WoW expansion this year and was just disappointed, because I realized that I did not miss the gameplay, but my old guild.
So I just don't. :D
Very understandable, yeah :)
Soccorro: *Wall explodes*

*Saltoes into room*

Hey People! Morning! :D

Hope you're all doing fine!

*Is being attacked by Mecha-Hitler and punches him out through the breached wall*

I'm doing great! :D
What the hell are you playing ??? :D
Good morning, Soccorro !!
Glad to read you're doing great ! I am too :D
**welcome in the Great Club hug**
Post edited July 08, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
moonshineshadow: I have been sleeping less than my normal hours several days now, since it was just not possible to sleep with a temperature of 30°C ... And yeah, still a lot of work to do, but I should be able to go back to normal pace by end of the week *yeah*
*big hug*
I was watching the weather report after the news.

They mentioned that it was the first time Geneve ever registered 39C.

Is that 30C throughout the night?

Because even here the temperature drops to a refreshing 25 at 5am.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by j0ekerr
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, you would need really unhealthy amounts of coffee to have enough energy for that :-p
You are probably right... Rest sounds wise...
(told you I'm slow today... this post took nearly an hour ;-p)
I thought you were gone to sleep... !! :-|
Well, have a good rest... and come back to us in perfect shape, ok ? so you'll be admitted in the Great Club too !! :)
**Big get-better-quick hug**
ElTerprise: Alright everyone. I'm off to university. See you all later!
Vnlr: best of luck!

And for those who care, I made my tracks downloadable (only figured out now how to do that) ;)
Listened to the whole symphony. I really liked it and it really had that bittersweet remembrance feeling.
Well done.
moonshineshadow: I have been sleeping less than my normal hours several days now, since it was just not possible to sleep with a temperature of 30°C ... And yeah, still a lot of work to do, but I should be able to go back to normal pace by end of the week *yeah*
*big hug*
I get it, yes... not easy to sleep when it's 30°C :-|
Cool, about the lower work :-D
I'll be on vacations from the 1st until the 23th August \o/ woohoo !! 3 weeks !! I'll leave the 2 first, in Bourgogne, then in Vendée :)
What about you, will you still be able to take some vacations, after your recent long previous ones ? :-D
**Big hug back**
j0ekerr: I don't even try to keep up with the whole thread, I just skim through the last few pages.

Morning people.
Morning, j0ekerr !!! :)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Just remembered I got Majesty from a sale and haven't tried it and feel good about it :)

Happy hour everybody! Cheers! It's hot and almost weekend! :)
Gonna ride my rebel scooter (tm) home and maybe have a beet amd chill out!
Peace! And flowerpower :p
*big hug*
j0ekerr: I was watching the weather report after the news.

They mentioned that it was the first time Geneve ever registered 39C.

Is that 30C throughout the night?

Because even here the temperature drops to a refreshing 25 at 5am.
Yeah around 5am it also got here around 25-27C° ... but that is not much use if you need to get up at 6:30. And the thirty degrees were at one o'clock.
superstande: Just remembered I got Majesty from a sale and haven't tried it and feel good about it :)

Happy hour everybody! Cheers! It's hot and almost weekend! :)
Gonna ride my rebel scooter (tm) home and maybe have a beet amd chill out!
Peace! And flowerpower :p
Always good to find a forgotten bought :D like when you find some forgotten money in your pockets...
Good morning Super !!
What do you mean, "almost weekend"... have you some days off ? we're only wednesday !! :D
**Peace and Love hug**