It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Uhm....what? I know Gibibytes and Mebibytes but no jigowatts..;)......i don't even deep Linux conversations. I still have to look up every bloody terminal command except for (sudo) apt get....and i can use a package manager like Synaptic...:)
I don't know the following words : Gibibytes, Mebibytes, "terminal command", sudo, "package manager", Synaptic :-p
moonshineshadow: Nah not the ones I have. At least in my opinion :P

And there are no high priority items, did I not sent you recently a message with all the reasoning for the games being there? :P
I think as soon as Barefoot_Monkey puts in the option to keep the old shelf, I'll start using the wiki again for the wishlist.
*big return hug*
I am sure Endre will disagree, even now he will be setting his telescope up and trying to find the right spot in Switzerland. :-)

I know there are none that are high priority, otherwise I would have gifted them to you. But I think by the end of the year I will have to make sure your wishlist is empty, even if they are not high priority. :-)

*giggling hug*
ddickinson: I know, I have no problems with the older ames graphics, I just meant that when you look at the artwork I pictures a more modern game. But it's good to see more old games on here.

I have never really been into 4x games. I am not a big fan of games with a lot of micro-managment and things like that in them, partly due to me only having limited gaming time these days.
Yes. Now i get what you meant. And i really like seeing more classic games here. Well i actually prefer 4x games which have som sort of automation because i also sometimes have problems with the micro-management. What i like about 4x games is the idea of controlling a state/country/empire/whatever

BTW: You might have something in your chat :)
l0rdtr3k: Hugs?Can i hug you and rerorerorero you?
Do I smell watermelon?Your hair smells so fine*sniffs D's hair*.Do you want to hang out with me forever and ever and ever?
Yuu can have some hugs, but no rerorerorero. :-)

*big hug*

I don't know how to tell you this, but if you are smelling watermelon then it is not me. My hair smells of coconut at the moment. :-)

I am not sure I can hand out with you forever and ever, I need some time for my partner and for work. But we can hand out on the thread all you like. :-)
ElTerprise: Which version of Magic is it actually? I'm asking because i got one from the Humble Bundle for the vaporizing water platform :)
The problem is there with both Magic 2013 and 2014. You have to attempt to run the game, sit through it crashing, then go in and find the config file that's generated after the crash and adjust settings to get it to work.
moonshineshadow: Nah not the ones I have. At least in my opinion :P

And there are no high priority items, did I not sent you recently a message with all the reasoning for the games being there? :P
I think as soon as Barefoot_Monkey puts in the option to keep the old shelf, I'll start using the wiki again for the wishlist.
*big return hug*
ddickinson: I am sure Endre will disagree, even now he will be setting his telescope up and trying to find the right spot in Switzerland. :-)

I know there are none that are high priority, otherwise I would have gifted them to you. But I think by the end of the year I will have to make sure your wishlist is empty, even if they are not high priority. :-)

*giggling hug*
*extra big hug* As long as you don't go on gifting stuff that is not even released yet, everything is fine. Or else I would need to stop using the wishlist as reminder to check the games out once they are released :D
But you know, I'll tell you the same you always say: There are tons of people here that should get priority with ninja gifts :P
ddickinson: Yuu can have some hugs, but no rerorerorero. :-)

*big hug*

I don't know how to tell you this, but if you are smelling watermelon then it is not me. My hair smells of coconut at the moment. :-)

I am not sure I can hand out with you forever and ever, I need some time for my partner and for work. But we can hand out on the thread all you like. :-)
*makes random silly noises to make D snuggle me*
Coconut is also fine,delicious.Way better than blood from Eldar or Ork.
ddickinson: i want to say that Magic the Gathering is a card game, but I am not too sure. It sounds familiar, but I could be mistaken. If it is indeed a card game, is it one you enjoy?

And also, good evening! I hope you have had a good sleep?
Yes, it's primarily a card game. I have the video game versions since I wasn't going to let myself get trapped in the quicksand that is buying more and more physical booster packs and depending on chance to get me items I would want.

I like the digital version, when it's not glitching out heavily or having me play through boring and/or annoying battles to get to the fun parts.

Good evening to you as well. =)

Sleep was okay. Not exactly rejuvenating, but it was better than sleeping at my desk.
How's your day been?
Post edited July 08, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Speaking of things I dislike, platformers that rely on wall jumping, especially wall jumping that includes gimmicky bouncing off of walls to set up the actual wall jumping.
ElTerprise: Yes. Now i get what you meant. And i really like seeing more classic games here. Well i actually prefer 4x games which have som sort of automation because i also sometimes have problems with the micro-management. What i like about 4x games is the idea of controlling a state/country/empire/whatever

BTW: You might have something in your chat :)
I guess one day I should try a good 4x game, but at the moment I will leave them for you and Endre to enjoy.

Check my chat? I see. And to think you tried to deny you were the gifting leader. :-)

Please can everyone give ELT a big +1 for his generosity.

*thank you hug*
ddickinson: I guess one day I should try a good 4x game, but at the moment I will leave them for you and Endre to enjoy.

Check my chat? I see. And to think you tried to deny you were the gifting leader. :-)

*thank you hug*
Anyway,how's the Battle Barge? Is the Order fine?Had some skirmishes this week?
AgentBirdnest: I don't know the following words : Gibibytes, Mebibytes, "terminal command", sudo, "package manager", Synaptic :-p
Oh dear...but i've been in the same situation some months ago :P

CarrionCrow: The problem is there with both Magic 2013 and 2014. You have to attempt to run the game, sit through it crashing, then go in and find the config file that's generated after the crash and adjust settings to get it to work.
Hm...apparently i have Magic 2015....but that's an awful way to get a game running.....

ddickinson: I guess one day I should try a good 4x game, but at the moment I will leave them for you and Endre to enjoy.

*thank you hug*
You're welcome *big you're welcome hug* :)
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* As long as you don't go on gifting stuff that is not even released yet, everything is fine. Or else I would need to stop using the wishlist as reminder to check the games out once they are released :D
But you know, I'll tell you the same you always say: There are tons of people here that should get priority with ninja gifts :P
I was tempted to gift some of the pre-order stuff, but I know that I sometimes prefer to wait for reviews on games before I buy them. So I managed to refrain from being naughty and getting you a game or two that was on pre-order. :-)

And I will tell you what everyone keeps telling me when I say that: you deserve some gifts because you are a lovely person. :-)

*even bigger big hug*

l0rdtr3k: *makes random silly noises to make D snuggle me*
Coconut is also fine,delicious.Way better than blood from Eldar or Ork.
Coconut is a lot better. :-)

How is your ankle, did you see the doctor about it?

CarrionCrow: Yes, it's primarily a card game. I have the video game versions since I wasn't going to let myself get trapped in the quicksand that is buying more and more physical booster packs and depending on chance to get me items I would want.

I like the digital version, when it's not glitching out heavily or having me play through boring and/or annoying battles to get to the fun parts.

Good evening to you as well. =)

Sleep was okay. Not exactly rejuvenating, but it was better than sleeping at my desk.
How's your day been?
I have heard of the card game, but I have no idea what it is. Not that I mind, it's not really my kind of thing, but I have heard a lot of people talk about it and I guess a lot of people really enjoy it.

Yeah, sleep in a bed is definitely better than sleeping at your desk. :-)

My day has been okay, very busy and exhausting, but I have had a lovely evening and overall the day has been good. I have some medical stuff in the morning tomorrow, so at least I get an extra few hours in bed tomorrow as I don't have to be up at 4am.

l0rdtr3k: Anyway,how's the Battle Barge? Is the Order fine?Had some skirmishes this week?
Do you really think I would tell you that? You are a Chaos Blob, you can't be trusted with such information. :-)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ddickinson
Just popping in to send some love to you all.
*Hugs all around*

Huge storm here, am expecting to lose power at any minute. I've been a bit of a stranger, but have missed you folks! More soon!
BillyMaysFan59: --Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

....REBORN!

Jethro Tull - Look Into the Sun
Great song although quite obvious after your avater change ;)