It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* As long as you don't go on gifting stuff that is not even released yet, everything is fine. Or else I would need to stop using the wishlist as reminder to check the games out once they are released :D
But you know, I'll tell you the same you always say: There are tons of people here that should get priority with ninja gifts :P
ddickinson: I was tempted to gift some of the pre-order stuff, but I know that I sometimes prefer to wait for reviews on games before I buy them. So I managed to refrain from being naughty and getting you a game or two that was on pre-order. :-)
And I will tell you what everyone keeps telling me when I say that: you deserve some gifts because you are a lovely person. :-)
*even bigger big hug*
*thank you for refraining to buy preorder stuff hug* :P

akhliber: Just popping in to send some love to you all.
*Hugs all around*
Huge storm here, am expecting to lose power at any minute. I've been a bit of a stranger, but have missed you folks! More soon!
*big return hug* Hope things are going well for you :-)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by moonshineshadow
*Hugs all around*

Huge storm here, am expecting to lose power at any minute. I've been a bit of a stranger, but have missed you folks! More soon!
I hope the storm will not be too bad, and that you will not be without power for long. Hopefully we will see you soon.

*big hugs*

moonshineshadow: *thank you for refraining to buy preorder stuff hug* :P
It has not been easy, but I know myself that sometimes pre-orders look nice, but end up being horrible. So it's best to wait and see. Plus they don't have many reviews (if any), so it's good to wait for a few before deciding. Of course, once they are released that is a different story, and they become eligible for ninja gifting. :-)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ddickinson
*Hugs all around*

Hello *big hug*
Hope the storm won't be too serious and that you won't lose power for too long. :).
moonshineshadow: *thank you for refraining to buy preorder stuff hug* :P
ddickinson: It has not been easy, but I know myself that sometimes pre-orders look nice, but end up being horrible. So it's best to wait and see. Plus they don't have many reviews (if any), so it's good to wait for a few before deciding. Of course, once they are released that is a different story, and they become eligible for ninja gifting. :-)
*big hug* Yeah, I normally never pre-order, I just use the wishlist to remember them, since they sound interesting. It is normally best to wait until they are released before deciding :-)
But perhaps I should remove them with all these ninjas around.
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Yeah, I normally never pre-order, I just use the wishlist to remember them, since they sound interesting. It is normally best to wait until they are released before deciding :-)
You could remove them, but there are many other ways to find out possible games. That's the fun thing about being a ninja gifter, we get to collect evidence and hints and then strike with a gift. As you saw earlier today. :-)
ddickinson: I was tempted to gift some of the pre-order stuff, but I know that I sometimes prefer to wait for reviews on games before I buy them. So I managed to refrain from being naughty and getting you a game or two that was on pre-order. :-)

And I will tell you what everyone keeps telling me when I say that: you deserve some gifts because you are a lovely person. :-)

*even bigger big hug*

Coconut is a lot better. :-)

How is your ankle, did you see the doctor about it?

I have heard of the card game, but I have no idea what it is. Not that I mind, it's not really my kind of thing, but I have heard a lot of people talk about it and I guess a lot of people really enjoy it.

Yeah, sleep in a bed is definitely better than sleeping at your desk. :-)

My day has been okay, very busy and exhausting, but I have had a lovely evening and overall the day has been good. I have some medical stuff in the morning tomorrow, so at least I get an extra few hours in bed tomorrow as I don't have to be up at 4am.

Do you really think I would tell you that? You are a Chaos Blob, you can't be trusted with such information. :-)
I'm a Chaos Blob but you're my friend.How does this work.
*engulfs DD trying to convert her to Nurgle*
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Yeah, I normally never pre-order, I just use the wishlist to remember them, since they sound interesting. It is normally best to wait until they are released before deciding :-)
ddickinson: You could remove them, but there are many other ways to find out possible games. That's the fun thing about being a ninja gifter, we get to collect evidence and hints and then strike with a gift. As you saw earlier today. :-)
*big hug* Sure and that is fine. I am just a bit uncomfortable with the pre-order games, since I don't know yet if I really want them :-)
l0rdtr3k: I'm a Chaos Blob but you're my friend.How does this work.
*engulfs DD trying to convert her to Nurgle*
It means you get hugs, but no information on the Imperium. :-)

*big hug*

moonshineshadow: *big hug* Sure and that is fine. I am just a bit uncomfortable with the pre-order games, since I don't know yet if I really want them :-)
I know. I promise not to gift pre-order games, and I will give it some time after they are released before I even consider gifting them. :-)
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Sure and that is fine. I am just a bit uncomfortable with the pre-order games, since I don't know yet if I really want them :-)
ddickinson: I know. I promise not to gift pre-order games, and I will give it some time after they are released before I even consider gifting them. :-)
*extra big hug*
Afraid I'll foul it up if I try to take the time to make formal forum replies right now, so a blanket "thanks, and good to see you guys!" I'm feeling a bit manic, which will likely mean I'll have time to catch up on this thread later tonight when I should be sleeping. :)

We just regained power after a first outage, so we'll see how it goes. We've got plenty of candles lit and are having a play session with Sarge to keep him distracted so he's not scared by all the thunder. :)

Once this settles a bit, I'll start reading up on the past couple days around here. I've missed you folks!

edit: oh, and I've noticed a neighbor has a connection I can use with my mobile if we lose power all night (assuming they power their internet with the generator I always hear them using during storms), so I'll likely be back soon regardless.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by akhliber
BillyMaysFan59: OK fine I won't do it, if it makes you feel that bad ;P

I was going to temporarily try this:
ElTerprise: Ian Anderson, nice :)
Jethro Tull !!! :D awesome +++++
Now I've got the "Bourrée" in mind for the night....
Good evenight, everyone !!!
**Big hugs**
I am nearly nodding off, so I will call it a night.

I hope you all have a lovely evening, and a good nights sleep when you decide to go to bed.

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*
LaPtiteBete: Good evenight, everyone !!!
**Big hugs**
*big welcome hug*
ddickinson: I am nearly nodding off, so I will call it a night.

I hope you all have a lovely evening, and a good nights sleep when you decide to go to bed.

*good night hug* Sleep well and good luck tomorrow that everything goes fine :-)

I'll also try to get some sleep. Somehow. *good night hugs and waves*
Post edited July 08, 2015 by moonshineshadow
Well then, apparently I'm about to fall asleep at my keyboard =__o
I know I didn't talk much in here, but it wasn't pleasant talking to and reading everyone anyway :-)
Hope to see you all tomorrow!
LaPtiteBete: Jethro Tull !!! :D awesome +++++
**Big hugs**
Woo! My favorite Owl!
Have a good sleep!
**Big Goodnight hug**

*goodnight hug*
moonshineshadow: *good night hug* Sleep well and good luck tomorrow that everything goes fine :-)

I'll also try to get some sleep. Somehow. *good night hugs and waves*
Night, Moon! *goodnight hug*

Wow... everyone leaving within 5 minutes :-p
Post edited July 08, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
LaPtiteBete: Jethro Tull !!! :D awesome +++++
**Big hugs**
Good evenight (whatever that is) Owl *big hug* :)

*big good night hug* Sleep well and good luck for tomorrow :)

moonshineshadow: I'll also try to get some sleep. Somehow. *good night hugs and waves*
*big good night hug* Sleep well (or at least try to). See you tomorrow :)

AgentBirdnest: Well then, apparently I'm about to fall asleep at my keyboard =__o
I know I didn't talk much in here, but it wasn't pleasant talking to and reading everyone anyway :-)
Hope to see you all tomorrow!
I see - you're prone to that as well ;) *good night hug* Sleep well and see you tomorrow :)