It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: WARNING:

I'm probably going to do an avatar change experiment about now :D
moonshineshadow: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

did I mention:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

;-)
OK fine I won't do it, if it makes you feel that bad ;P

I was going to temporarily try this:
Attachments:
jethro.png (22 Kb)
moonshineshadow: Also this:
"Implemented a workaround to whatever was keeping the ESSENTIALS menu item from workin in non-legacy pages"
That's great.
BillyMaysFan59: OK fine I won't do it, if it makes you feel that bad ;P

Ian Anderson, nice :)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: So, what does everyone think of the new releases? Anyone see something they like?

moonshineshadow: Since you know wrote that, there would be no chance to keep it hidden so no sleeping without pyjamas ;-)
According to the weather report it should rain tomorrow. I hope that is true :D
And yeah, my evening was ok. Nothing special, I re-read one of my books :-)
ddickinson: That's fine, you can get some very seductive pyjamas, so I think Endre will still be happy. :-)

I need to stop doing that (re-reading books). I have so many new ones to read, but recently due to my mind being all over the place, I just tend to stick to books I have read, or more easy reading type books.

*big random pyjama hug* :-)
Nah better not so seductive ones, we don't want to get Endre too excited :P

And why should it matter if you have new ones. I also have a stack of new books here. Sometimes re-reading is a great thing. It is a bit like meeting old friends ;-)

And in regards to your first question: I don't think I need to answer that, you already took care of that you ninja *big hug*

BillyMaysFan59: OK fine I won't do it, if it makes you feel that bad ;P

The actual one is bad enough, stop changing who you are :P
Post edited July 08, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: Nah better not so seductive ones, we don't want to get Endre too excited :P

And why should it matter if you have new ones. I also have a stack of new books here. Sometimes re-reading is a great thing. It is a bit like meeting old friends ;-)

And in regards to your first question: I don't think I need to answer that, you already took care of that you ninja *big hug*
But seductive pyjamas are more fun, and I am sure after all those sexy Mormon nurses he can manage a sexy Valkyrie. :-)

I know it doesn't really matter as such, but I want to read the new ones, it's just that lately with all the different stuff that has been going on, I just have not been in the mood.

I don't know what you mean. All I did was to try to help you sort a problem you were having with your wishlist. :-)

*ninja hug*
Being reminded of why I got sick of the digital version of Magic the Gathering. It's got a bug that crashes to desktop right off the bat until you go in and fix it manually.
nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk

(I actually like this one :)
ddickinson: So, what does everyone think of the new releases? Anyone see something they like?
Well the classic release whose name's escapes me currently looks definitely interesting because i like 4x :)
CarrionCrow: Being reminded of why I got sick of the digital version of Magic the Gathering. It's got a bug that crashes to desktop right off the bat until you go in and fix it manually.
Which version of Magic is it actually? I'm asking because i got one from the Humble Bundle for the vaporizing water platform :)
BillyMaysFan59: nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk

(I actually like this one :)
Looking really good. Now I'm waiting for some music ;)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: Nah better not so seductive ones, we don't want to get Endre too excited :P

ddickinson: But seductive pyjamas are more fun, and I am sure after all those sexy Mormon nurses he can manage a sexy Valkyrie. :-)

I don't know what you mean. All I did was to try to help you sort a problem you were having with your wishlist. :-)

*ninja hug*
True. They are fun. But I would need to find them in the depth of my closet, so I'll just stick with the comfy ones ;-)

*big hug* So I should probably say thanks for fixing the wishlist that gog messed up :P
CarrionCrow: Being reminded of why I got sick of the digital version of Magic the Gathering. It's got a bug that crashes to desktop right off the bat until you go in and fix it manually.
i want to say that Magic the Gathering is a card game, but I am not too sure. It sounds familiar, but I could be mistaken. If it is indeed a card game, is it one you enjoy?

And also, good evening! I hope you have had a good sleep?

ElTerprise: Well the classic release whose name's escapes me currently looks definitely interesting because i like 4x :)
The artwork for that game is very misleading. It's a bit like the low quality "retro" style games that use a nice high quality image for their artwork, then you see the game and it looks so low quality in comparison. Are you a fan of 4x games? I know Endre is, and if some sneaky ninja had not beat me to it I would have gifted Endre the game. :-)
--Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

....REBORN!

Jethro Tull - Look Into the Sun
moonshineshadow: True. They are fun. But I would need to find them in the depth of my closet, so I'll just stick with the comfy ones ;-)

*big hug* So I should probably say thanks for fixing the wishlist that gog messed up :P
That might not work though, as some of the comfy ones can look quite seductive as well. :-)

If I knew if any of the games on your wishlist where high priority, I would have helped you with another few "problems" on your wishlist as well. :-)

*more big hugs*
ddickinson: The artwork for that game is very misleading. It's a bit like the low quality "retro" style games that use a nice high quality image for their artwork, then you see the game and it looks so low quality in comparison. Are you a fan of 4x games? I know Endre is, and if some sneaky ninja had not beat me to it I would have gifted Endre the game. :-)
Well it is old after all. Yes i quite like 4x...not that i'm really good at it but i like the genre. It borders grand strategy which i really like (atleast the Paradox games) :).
moonshineshadow: True. They are fun. But I would need to find them in the depth of my closet, so I'll just stick with the comfy ones ;-)

ddickinson: That might not work though, as some of the comfy ones can look quite seductive as well. :-)

If I knew if any of the games on your wishlist where high priority, I would have helped you with another few "problems" on your wishlist as well. :-)

*more big hugs*
Nah not the ones I have. At least in my opinion :P

And there are no high priority items, did I not sent you recently a message with all the reasoning for the games being there? :P
I think as soon as Barefoot_Monkey puts in the option to keep the old shelf, I'll start using the wiki again for the wishlist.
*big return hug*
Post edited July 08, 2015 by moonshineshadow
ElTerprise: Well it is old after all. Yes i quite like 4x...not that i'm really good at it but i like the genre. It borders grand strategy which i really like (atleast the Paradox games) :).
I know, I have no problems with the older ames graphics, I just meant that when you look at the artwork I pictures a more modern game. But it's good to see more old games on here.

I have never really been into 4x games. I am not a big fan of games with a lot of micro-managment and things like that in them, partly due to me only having limited gaming time these days.
ddickinson: That might not work though, as some of the comfy ones can look quite seductive as well. :-)

*more big hugs*
Hugs?Can i hug you and rerorerorero you?
Do I smell watermelon?Your hair smells so fine*sniffs D's hair*.Do you want to hang out with me forever and ever and ever?