It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: What.?...help......................;)
l0rdtr3k: *rerorerorero*
You're delicious.Do I smell watermellon?
please don't tell me you mean Jojo's reroing? O.O
Soccorro: please don't tell me you mean Jojo's reroing? O.O
Oh yeah.
l0rdtr3k: *rerorerorero*
You're delicious.Do I smell watermellon?
Didn't eat that that - drank beer though......and get off me :)
Post edited July 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Didn't eat that that - drank bee though......and get off me :)
Oh yeah,I smell watermelon.So delicious.
*rerorerorero*
l0rdtr3k: Oh yeah,I smell watermelon.So delicious.
*rerorerorero*
*sigh*....
ElTerprise: *sigh*....
Want some Pringles?I have barbecue and sour cream.
l0rdtr3k: Want some Pringles?I have barbecue and sour cream.
Yes sure - i'd like some :)
Linux is just plain attractive with KDE 4.....

(this is Debian, I'll post an Arch desktop later)
Attachments:
It's so hot that I've put a wet rag on top of the computer.

You guys sure have been chatty.

What is this? Barefoot monkey has updated gog essentials to work with the broken forums? We have properly sized forum avatars again? We can upload our library and wishlist to gogwiki once more?

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!
--------
In other news, took me the whole afternoon to blow up a damn railway bridge and I actually lost two turns because I didn't realize that the explosives were at the BASE of the support pillars, not under the damn rails.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by j0ekerr
BillyMaysFan59: Linux is just plain attractive with KDE 4.....

You're using KDE on both?

Edit: And yes looking really good :)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
BillyMaysFan59: Linux is just plain attractive with KDE 4.....

You running that on wine?

Chardonnay or boxed?
j0ekerr: What is this? Barefoot monkey has updated gog essentials to work with the broken forums? We have properly sized forum avatars again? We can upload our library and wishlist to gogwiki once more?
Wait, what?! Proper avatars again?! I didn't notice that! Kickass! \o/

(Good evenoon, everyone!)
ElTerprise: You're using KDE on both?
Sort of. On Arch I have both KDE and XFCE set up. One of Debian's main goals is to be "stable", meaning that a lot of the software that goes with it (and is in the repository) will be older, or not the latest versions. That's because "shiny new stuff" can tend to be pretty buggy. Arch Linux, on the other hand, is all about bleeding edge software. Whenever you update it, you get the latest "shiny new stuff".

Debian uses KDE 4, but now there's a KDE 5 apparently, so that's what Arch uses. It crashed on me a couple times, so I might switch back to XFCE. (haven't experienced any problems with that yet)
j0ekerr: You running that on wine?

Chardonnay or boxed?
For HoMM 3? Yes. (I had to use winecfg to disable the window manager for HoMM 3, because otherwise the game will stop working properly after you try to recruit troops. That's why the game doesn't use KDE 4's fancy window decoration)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
j0ekerr: It's so hot that I've put a wet rag on top of the computer.

You guys sure have been chatty.

What is this? Barefoot monkey has updated gog essentials to work with the broken forums? We have properly sized forum avatars again? We can upload our library and wishlist to gogwiki once more?

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!
--------
In other news, took me the whole afternoon to blow up a damn railway bridge and I actually lost two turns because I didn't realize that the explosives were at the BASE of the support pillars, not under the damn rails.
There's one problem. Barefoot Monkey hasn't yet been able to circumvent the GOG sorting setup, so even if you list your games alphabetically, the order's screwed up.
Aside from that, though, previous functionality has been restored. GOGWiki's useful again, everything can be posted there.
I'm slowly of to bed (I've been lurking a bit); Have a good night/day everyone!!

The orchestral arrangement of the first movement is done. I hope to have stuff done by the end of this week ...

Anyway, have a good time! ;)