It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: oh it fell to 19°C here :D
Weird. Usually it's lower in the Northen districts than in the rest of the city...
EndreWhiteMane: Crazy weather this year, yesterday made it to 32C and today it's only 21.
moonshineshadow: I hate you all ;-)
Somehow when I think of Switzerland I think 'Swiss Alps' not heatstroke. :/
Soccorro: oh it fell to 19°C here :D
ElTerprise: Weird. Usually it's lower in the Northen districts than in the rest of the city...
Maybe it's because i'm so cool *Receives "worst joke ever" and "Oh my god, you didn't just say that"- Awards*
EndreWhiteMane: Somehow when I think of Switzerland I think 'Swiss Alps' not heatstroke. :/
And Toblerone
Post edited July 07, 2015 by Soccorro
ElTerprise: Well looking at unwetterzentrale.de Switzerland might get some thunderstorms....maybe you'll get some at last to lower the temperatures *fingers crossed* :)
Hmmm... only yellow warning. But yeah, let's be optimistic :D

EndreWhiteMane: Somehow when I think of Switzerland I think 'Swiss Alps' not heatstroke. :/
While a lot of Switzerland is made up of mountains, there are also some other places ;-)
Soccorro: Maybe it's because i'm so cool *Receives "worst joke ever" and "Oh my god, you didn't just say that"- Awards*
And Toblerone
Yes..of course ;)
moonshineshadow: Hmmm... only yellow warning. But yeah, let's be optimistic :D
But even the yellow warning could include a forewarning for red...
Post edited July 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
Soccorro: Maybe it's because i'm so cool *Receives "worst joke ever" and "Oh my god, you didn't just say that"- Awards*
And Toblerone
ElTerprise: Yes..of course ;)
moonshineshadow: Hmmm... only yellow warning. But yeah, let's be optimistic :D
ElTerprise: But even the yellow warning could include a forewarning for red...
or green :P
Soccorro: or green :P
......;)
Post edited July 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: That's actually quite nice. So you went with Diablo III...
Yes, I did. Just rescued Cain and I've already told him to shut the fuck up 4 or 5 times.

This is truly a world so engaging, a story so compelling, that it attempts to put me to sleep even as I play it.

I keep shooting at the townspeople, but this railroading bullshit won't let me kill them.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Yes, I did. Just rescued Cain and I've already told him to shut the fuck up 4 or 5 times.

This is truly a world so engaging, a story so compelling, that it attempts to put me to sleep even as I play it.
Oh great. Well i never got into any of the Diablo games. But i like Torchlight...
ElTerprise: That's actually quite nice. So you went with Diablo III...
CarrionCrow: Yes, I did. Just rescued Cain and I've already told him to shut the fuck up 4 or 5 times.

I keep shooting at the townspeople, but this railroading bullshit won't let me kill them.
OMG!!! Just wait until you get to Diablo! So "DUH!?"
CarrionCrow: I keep shooting at the townspeople, but this railroading bullshit won't let me kill them.
Well how dare you - it's not what Blizzard wants you to do ;)
Right now it's in the 60's (F) :)
ElTerprise: Well how dare you - it's not what Blizzard wants you to do ;)
*grabs and reroreroreroreros*
I shall consume your flesh,Rayman!Bow down to the Blob!
l0rdtr3k: *grabs and reroreroreroreros*
I shall consume your flesh,Rayman!Bow down to the Blob!
What.?...help......................;)
ElTerprise: What.?...help......................;)
*rerorerorero*
You're delicious.Do I smell watermellon?