It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Always good to see familiar faces, hopefully you're all doing well today.
Doing well here, what about you ?
Any interest in freshly made giant coffee mug ? :)
*good morning hugs and waves*
Didn't manage to sleep tonight, a combination of heat and a late and far too long siesta.

I'm off to fight in the weeabo wars some more.

I find myself wishing I could play the bad guys and annihilate the goddamn weeabo idiots.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Always good to see familiar faces, hopefully you're all doing well today.
LaPtiteBete: Doing well here, what about you ?
Any interest in freshly made giant coffee mug ? :)
If a nice lady in an owl costume wants to give me coffee, I'd be silly to refuse. =)
(Especially since I'm drinking the last of the current pot right now.)

Doing all right, making use of my newly improved net speed to download a bunch of games I got sick of and never finished.
Cuz really, what's the point of having a hobby if I can't turn it into something painful and rage-inducing? -laughs-
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, dear fellows :)
How are you doing ??
**Big hugs and coffee (or tea)**
You're here! I'm ready to fight!
**grabs staple remover**
j0ekerr: Didn't manage to sleep tonight, a combination of heat and a late and far too long siesta.

I'm off to fight in the weeabo wars some more.

I find myself wishing I could play the bad guys and annihilate the goddamn weeabo idiots.
No suicide button, eh...what assholes. Best you can do is scream at them that they deserved it when they get killed.
moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
Good morning, Moon ! :)
How are you doing ?
**Big happy hug**
moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, Moon ! :)
How are you doing ?
**Big happy hug**
*big melting return hug* Doing ok ;-)
CarrionCrow: If a nice lady in an owl costume wants to give me coffee, I'd be silly to refuse. =)
(Especially since I'm drinking the last of the current pot right now.)

Doing all right, making use of my newly improved net speed to download a bunch of games I got sick of and never finished.
Cuz really, what's the point of having a hobby if I can't turn it into something painful and rage-inducing? -laughs-
**Pass Crow a XXL (considering I'm a tiny owl) mug of freshly made coffee** :)
It will be really more comfortable for you to save your insane backlog with your extra-speed Internet connexion now ! :D
Haaaa... "something painful and rage-inducing"... Crow is back !!! ^^ \o/
don't want to spam this glorious thread so I'm keeping this post very small: Just a heads up that I started my first Giveaway :D
AgentBirdnest: You're here! I'm ready to fight!
**grabs staple remover**
Ô__ô ... what the pl*ck ??? An agression ??? That's how you say "hi" to your favourite owl (and your Boss !) >:-(
**Grabs my good old big sharp shovel**...
I'm ready >:-|
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, Moon ! :)
How are you doing ?
**Big happy hug**
moonshineshadow: *big melting return hug* Doing ok ;-)
As your usual self ;-p
Did you sleep well ?
(you're already melting ?... aw... it's still cooler here today... 24°C :-p)
Post edited July 07, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Good morning, everyone.
LaPtiteBete: **Pass Crow a XXL (considering I'm a tiny owl) mug of freshly made coffee** :)
It will be really more comfortable for you to save your insane backlog with your extra-speed Internet connexion now ! :D
Haaaa... "something painful and rage-inducing"... Crow is back !!! ^^ \o/
-laughs- Might as well. If I can't have fun with good games, might as well torture myself with bad ones.
LaPtiteBete: Ô__ô ... what the pl*ck ??? An agression ??? That's how you say "hi" to your favourite owl (and your Boss !) >:-(
**Grabs my good old big sharp shovel**...
I'm ready >:-|
You called me a wuss >:-O ... though, to be fair, that is entirely accurate. Sorry.
**drops staple remover, offers hug**
Glad to hear you are well :-)
mchack: don't want to spam this glorious thread so I'm keeping this post very small: Just a heads up that I started my first Giveaway :D
Good morning mchack !
Ho, a giveaway... awesome !! thanks for your generosity... have some +1 :)
(and you're not spamming at all !)