It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: It says the game is from Ubisoft Montpellier (the Rayman developers).
That's a shame. I think that with them using their DRM on the game, it would be hard to get them to release it DRM free (or at least without their DRM) anywhere, even on Steam.
ddickinson: That's a shame. I think that with them using their DRM on the game, it would be hard to get them to release it DRM free (or at least without their DRM) anywhere, even on Steam.
IIRC they released a Grow Home without Uplay drm on steam...but generally the use it everywhere which can be really annoying if one happen to have a ubisoft game on Steam....
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: That's a shame. I think that with them using their DRM on the game, it would be hard to get them to release it DRM free (or at least without their DRM) anywhere, even on Steam.
ElTerprise: IIRC they released a Grow Home without Uplay drm on steam...but generally the use it everywhere which can be really annoying if one happen to have a ubisoft game on Steam....
*hugs Rayman* Holy crap,it's cold here.Around 9°C.
69° F right now.... it's supposed to get up to the 80's today. O_O
ElTerprise: IIRC they released a Grow Home without Uplay drm on steam...but generally the use it everywhere which can be really annoying if one happen to have a ubisoft game on Steam....
l0rdtr3k: *hugs Rayman* Holy crap,it's cold here.Around 9°C.
Sent some cold here, it is much too warm here :D
Whoa...that's cold indeed...*big return hug*...it' about 22°C here which is much better than the more 30°C in the last days :)
moonshineshadow: Sent some cold here, it is much too warm here :D
*kisses moon's cheek then hugs her* I'm happy with my cold here and I don't want it go away.
ElTerprise: Whoa...that's cold indeed...*big return hug*...it' about 22°C here which is much better than the more 30°C in the last days :)
That's nothing if you ask me.I'm used to temperatures on the 40°C.
Post edited July 06, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
moonshineshadow: Sent some cold here, it is much too warm here :D
l0rdtr3k: *kisses moon's cheek then hugs her* I'm happy with my cold here and I don't want it go away.
*big hug* But maybe you could share a little? So that the temperature here goes at least under 30°C. Please?
Attachments:
please.jpg (86 Kb)
l0rdtr3k: *kisses moon's cheek then hugs her* I'm happy with my cold here and I don't want it go away.
moonshineshadow: *big hug* But maybe you could share a little? So that the temperature here goes at least under 30°C. Please?
I can slime you if you want.My slime is so refreshing.
Raindrops are falling on my head.
La la la la la laa

Well actually they're not, but they were when I was outside.
Nice rainy day here, I'm feeling OK and I finally got the right coffee filters.
Life is good. :-)
Tme fer u guyz to bcom MLGs!
git rekt newbz.
I don't think the big publishers like the new Steam refund policy, just look at how much Warner lost over the Batman game. I think soon all the big publishers will just use their own platforms and DRM.

EndreWhiteMane: Raindrops are falling on my head.
La la la la la laa

Good day, Endre!

I am glad to hear you are doing okay.

(And when will you share your wislist again?)

*big hug*
l0rdtr3k: That's nothing if you ask me.I'm used to temperatures on the 40°C.
But it quite unusual for me. The average mean temperature in July is around 22°C (more or less)...

La la la la la laa

Hello Endre, good to hear that. So you returned the wrong ones?
ddickinson: I don't think the big publishers like the new Steam refund policy, just look at how much Warner lost over the Batman game. I think soon all the big publishers will just use their own platforms and DRM.
Well, EA has had a refund policy before Steam did. And I believe that it will actually hurt sales in the long run. Imagine how many people will be like "Hey i want to play that. UGH I have to download another client? Meh might as well just pass."

Rather publishers will go more towards consoles. Seems like console players swallow everything that they get served.
La la la la la laa

ddickinson: Good day, Endre!

I am glad to hear you are doing okay.

(And when will you share your wislist again?)

*big hug*
And a good day to you Ms DD.
I will share my list when it has meaningful stuff on it, right now it's a mess. :-)