It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: It would be nice, and judging by the quality of some of their newer games it would be better to get some older games rather than the new ones. :-)
Yes - probably although some of their smaller new games like Valiant Hearts etc... are supposed to be quite good....
ElTerprise: Yes - probably although some of their smaller new games like Valiant Hearts etc... are supposed to be quite good....
I agree, that game looked so charming despite it's topic (if you know what I mean). I would love it here on GOG, but they have a strong DRM policy, so I doubt it. Have you played Valiant Hearts?
CarrionCrow: Well, fuck. Just thought to myself that Geometry Dash isn't even a platformer, it's a solely timing-based game, and right while I'm thinking that I really don't like that sub-genre, I find out that my saves got wiped since this game doesn't have cloud saving.

Time to start over.
ddickinson: It is always annoying when you lose your saves. I had that with Machinarium, it is a Flash game and I had my local storage disabled for Flash, which it turns out means the game saves wipe after you exit the game. That was annoying, but luckily I found out quite early in the game.

l0rdtr3k: It hurts like hell and I can't walk straight.But I'm ok.
ddickinson: Have you seen a doctor? Did they say how long it would take to get better? Do you have to work with your injury?
Gonna see it today.But I also need a get better hug :(
l0rdtr3k: Gonna see it today.But I also need a get better hug :(
I hope it goes okay at the doctors.

*big special get well soon hug for the warp-spawned Chaos blob.* :-)
Good morning
ddickinson: I agree, that game looked so charming despite it's topic (if you know what I mean). I would love it here on GOG, but they have a strong DRM policy, so I doubt it. Have you played Valiant Hearts?
No i haven't played it. Might get it in a sale at some point. What i like about the game is that they apparently tried to give authentic (not taking into account the indeed charming art style) of the First World War.
BillyMaysFan59: Good morning
Good morning. How are you doing?
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
I just realised that yesterday marked my first year on the GOG forum. I am 1 year old on the forum now! :-)

So…. here is my cake? :-)

Good morning, BMF!

How are you today?
I'm making a little retrospective about MMOs like Meridian 59,Asheron's Call and Everquest.
l0rdtr3k: Gonna see it today.But I also need a get better hug :(
ddickinson: I hope it goes okay at the doctors.

*big special get well soon hug for the warp-spawned Chaos blob.* :-)
Say hello to your partner for me.
And I still want to hug you in real life.
ElTerprise: No i haven't played it. Might get it in a sale at some point. What i like about the game is that they apparently tried to give authentic (not taking into account the indeed charming art style) of the First World War.
That does sound good. Too often the games are bias towards a certain nation (you know the one I mean, they always turn up late for every big fight). :-)

l0rdtr3k: I'm making a little retrospective about MMOs like Meridian 59,Asheron's Call and Everquest.

Say hello to your partner for me.
And I still want to hug you in real life.
You will need very long arms to hug me in real life. :-)

*more virtual hugs*
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I just realised that yesterday marked my first year on the GOG forum. I am 1 year old on the forum now! :-)

So…. here is my cake? :-)

ddickinson: Good morning, BMF!

How are you today?
I've got (pan)cakes. Close enough :P

Doing fine, thank you. Might do some experimenting with Arch Linux today.
BillyMaysFan59: I've got (pan)cakes. Close enough :P

Those will do perfectly, although I think pancakes are different in the UK than the US?

*stuff face with tasty pancakes*

I am glad to hear you are doing fine. How are you enjoying Linux? Has the lure of the evil Penguin overlord won you over? Are you now a follower of the Dark Lord Tux? :-)
BillyMaysFan59: I've got (pan)cakes. Close enough :P

ddickinson: Those will do perfectly, although I think pancakes are different in the UK than the US?

*stuff face with tasty pancakes*

I am glad to hear you are doing fine. How are you enjoying Linux? Has the lure of the evil Penguin overlord won you over? Are you now a follower of the Dark Lord Tux? :-)
I've been a Linux (Debian) user already.... for quite some time now. Maybe it will be nice to try another distro.

Are you a Linux user?
ddickinson: That does sound good. Too often the games are bias towards a certain nation (you know the one I mean, they always turn up late for every big fight). :-)
Yes that's often the case but that game is french after all ;). It's good that they tried to show the war from different sides and not only from the Entente side...
BillyMaysFan59: I've been a Linux (Debian) user already.... for quite some time now. Maybe it will be nice to try another distro.

Are you a Linux user?
No, I use a Mac user mainly - I dual boot into Windows 7 for gaming. I have tried Linux out of curiosity, and I think I would probably use it over Windows, but I would need to check about security and things before I did that. I am happy with my Mac for now, I am not a big fan of Apple these days, and their new OS look horrible, like a child's OS, which is why I am still running an older OS.

(My evil Linux comment was just a joke, referring to a giveaway I did when we had the first batch of mass Linux supported games on GOG. I did not mean it as an insult to the OS or anything like that. )

ElTerprise: Yes that's often the case but that game is french after all ;). It's good that they tried to show the war from different sides and not only from the Entente side...
Is the game actually made by Ubisoft, or is Ubisoft just the publisher?
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Is the game actually made by Ubisoft, or is Ubisoft just the publisher?
It says the game is from Ubisoft Montpellier (the Rayman developers).