It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: This might sound like an odd request but thought I'd ask haha. Early last year before my laptop at the time died I had gotten to a part in Shadow Warrior 2013 where you've just beaten the first real boss to get a special sword, came back and fought inside a factory. You wouldn't happen to have a save in that general area (even if it's back in the cemetery) and be willing to share it with me would you?
CarrionCrow: I don't mind odd requests. Very subjective term.

My apologies, I certainly wouldn't mind passing it along but it got wiped out when I reformatted.
Ah no problem, thanks anyway! To be fair I really should start from the beginning to relearn the special attacks, I've probably forgotten all of them by now. Great game, glad to hear that a sequel is being made.
ddickinson: Good morning!

Sorry to hear you did not sleep to well. But at least you get a badge. :-)
Thank you *big hug*
Well atleast i hope it'll be better in the coming nights as it is not as hot as the days before...
ElTerprise: Thank you *big hug*
Well atleast i hope it'll be better in the coming nights as it is not as hot as the days before...
Hopefully you all won't be stuck with this warm and stuffy weather for too long. How is your day so far?

moonshineshadow: ...
How is work going, are you back to your normal workload now?
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ddickinson
NoNewTaleToTell: Ah no problem, thanks anyway! To be fair I really should start from the beginning to relearn the special attacks, I've probably forgotten all of them by now. Great game, glad to hear that a sequel is being made.
So long as they don't hamstring the game with a multiplayer focus, it should be much better than the original.
Saw a gameplay video recently and there's quite a bit more variety.
moonshineshadow: ...
ddickinson: How is work going, are you back to your normal workload now?
Still a lot to do, since there is a report which needs to be finished until Wednesday. After that everything should be back to normal :-)
ddickinson: Hopefully you all won't be stuck with this warm and stuffy weather for too long. How is your day so far?
Thank you - hope so too we'll see the next days i guess. Day's good so far - what about you?
ddickinson: You don't have to share, I just thought you would not mind. :-)

I have had a nice breeze for most of last week, which is why it has been a lot better for me than Moon and the others. The sun is still shinning and the heat is there, but the breeze keeps it more manageable.

I forgot about the Staff Picks. I wonder if we will have some new releases as well?

*more hugs*
Of course I don't mind sharing! Owl is the greatest person in the universe! It's an honour. I couldn't be happier :-D

Well, the Staff picks are here... Don't really know anything about any of these games. I'll have to look closer.
How are you all liking this weeks Staff Picks?

moonshineshadow: Still a lot to do, since there is a report which needs to be finished until Wednesday. After that everything should be back to normal :-)
That is good to hear. You have been working so hard and you deserve to take it a little easier.

*big hug*

ElTerprise: Thank you - hope so too we'll see the next days i guess. Day's good so far - what about you?
My day is not too bad, very busy, and just doing some re-wiring and repair work, but I get to stay in the shade and chat on the forum a little, so it's good.
Hmm...nothing interesting for me in the Weekly Staff pick. Already Teslagrad and Metrocide and i'm not that interested in the other two...

ddickinson: My day is not too bad, very busy, and just doing some re-wiring and repair work, but I get to stay in the shade and chat on the forum a little, so it's good.
Glad to hear that. And i assume it's not too hot.
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: Of course I don't mind sharing! Owl is the greatest person in the universe! It's an honour. I couldn't be happier :-D

Well, the Staff picks are here... Don't really know anything about any of these games. I'll have to look closer.
That is good to hear. :-)

The only one I have played is Mind, and for me it was not a good game. The landscapes are lovely, but I found the story to be over-hyped and not that good (especially the ending), and the puzzles just became boring and repetitive. BUT, many people seem to like it, so don't just take my negative look on it, see what the others have to say.

ElTerprise: Hmm...nothing interesting for me in the Weekly Staff pick. Already Teslagrad and Metrocide and i'm not that interested in the other two...

Glad to hear that. And i assume it's not too hot.
How is Teslagrad?

It is quite hot here, but the breeze is keeping it bearable. It's hot out in the sun, and it's still very warm, but as long as the breeze is there then it's okay.
ddickinson: How is Teslagrad?

It is quite hot here, but the breeze is keeping it bearable. It's hot out in the sun, and it's still very warm, but as long as the breeze is there then it's okay.
Good question. Haven't played it yet but i like the aesthetics of it. A good friend of mine speaks very highly of it. But it's apparently really hard.
Well then it's good :)
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
More hidden posts? It seems to be getting more and more common when we get to a new page.

Edit: And that fixed it. :-)

ElTerprise: Good question. Haven't played it yet but i like the aesthetics of it. A good friend of mine speaks very highly of it. But it's apparently really hard.
Well then it's good :)
I will have a closer look at it, since I am being forced to populate my wishlist, even with games that I am only slightly interested in. :-)
ddickinson: I will have a closer look at it, since I am being forced to populate my wishlist, even with games that I am only slightly interested in. :-)
Hmm. I thought you'd be happy having an empty wishlist. It must be someone or something very influential to get you to add on more...
ddickinson: More hidden posts? It seems to be getting more and more common when we get to a new page.

Edit: And that fixed it. :-)

I will have a closer look at it, since I am being forced to populate my wishlist, even with games that I am only slightly interested in. :-)
Yes seems so. Maybe we need a new CFFA thread at some point. But isn't it actually good to have an empty wishlist. I'd like to an empty one...
CarrionCrow: Hmm. I thought you'd be happy having an empty wishlist. It must be someone or something very influential to get you to add on more...
i would love having an empty wishlist, it has been empty for a week or so. But my partner sometimes goes on my account and gifts me a game, and she made me promise to populate my wishlist and stop hiding it. I even have to put on games that I am only slightly interested in. I gave my word, so I have to do it now. And she is definitely very influential, and knows exactly how to get me to do things I don't really want to do. :-)

ElTerprise: Yes seems so. Maybe we need a new CFFA thread at some point. But isn't it actually good to have an empty wishlist. I'd like to an empty one...
Have you noticed the new page bug on other threads? If it keeps happening more and more only on this thread, maybe we will have to make a new thread at some point. And an empty wishlist would be nice, but forces greater than me are making me have one again. :-)

Edit: If you could suggest one of the Rayman games here, which would it be?