It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Thank you. =)

Doing all right here, just passing the time since I'm not sleepy. At least the company is good.

Quiet weekend all in all, usual stuff for the most part.
Good to read you're doing all right :)
Any interesting games you played recently ? it's been a long time since I last read you ranting about one :D
ddickinson: Yeah, it was a very special badge. I even showed it to my partner. Now all I need to do is think of a way to design a special badge for those other two special ladies who deserve a badge a lot more than I do. :-)

I am glad your Owlet enjoyed the birthday party. I hope you joined in with laser game, I was picturing an Owl dressed up like Rambo and teaching those kids how it was done. :-)

No need to thank me for the badge, thank that wonderful Owl for designing it. :-)

*lots and lots of hugs*
Nobody deserves a badge more than you, DD !!! >:-| Deal with it !! ;-p
I didn't join in the laser game... I didn't want to spoil their fun... but I spied a little ; they were so funny, running in all directions and yelling at each other... !! I never tried this... I need to try someday !! It looks very funny !!
I'll draw a rambo owl when I go... ^^
**More and more hugs**
GreenDamsel: Good morning.
ddickinson: Good morning!

How are you today?
Stressed because my supervisor for my master thesis is changing the scope unexpectedly, after 2 and a half months and I have to redo a lot.

Aside that my health is in good condition.

You?
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

Feeling good but tired - didn't sleep well but it's colder today which is great :)

How are you all doing?
Extremely tired, about to go to sleep. Been up trying to resolve my stuttering issues in the witcher 3. Nothing i tried works and it wont let me post and help threads here.
GreenDamsel: Good morning.
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, Damsel !! :))
Did you spend a nice weekend ?
Yes. Loads of work, but I got to go out with my friends both Saturday and Sunday. So that makes up for it.

How about you?
devon10940: Yeah I work later in the day some im usually on at night. Other threads?
Good morning, and welcome on the thread Devon :)
(other threads ?... what other threads ?....)

Feeling good but tired - didn't sleep well but it's colder today which is great :)

How are you all doing?
Good morning ElT !!
**Big fresh hugs and coffee**
Just like you, good and tired :) though I slept well...
Megs3Legs: :((
Ho, why this double sad face ?...
Post edited July 06, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
devon10940: Extremely tired, about to go to sleep. Been up trying to resolve my stuttering issues in the witcher 3. Nothing i tried works and it wont let me post and help threads here.
Sorry to hear that. What exactly won't you let post here?
GreenDamsel: Yes. Loads of work, but I got to go out with my friends both Saturday and Sunday. So that makes up for it.

How about you?
Great !!
I spent a very good weekend too ; celebrated my son's birthday in a lasergame with 9 of his friends... next weekend I'll celebrate a friend's birthday and it will be a very big event, like every year... (80-100 people, all dressed the same way... LOTS of alcohol... silly songs and dances... and 2-3 hours of poor sleep under a tent... gotta be fun) :)
LaPtiteBete: Good morning ElT !!
**Big fresh hugs and coffee**
Just like you, good and tired :) though I slept well...
Good morning Owl *big hug*
Glad to hear that. Well weekend was terribly hot but otherwise quite nice. I mostly used it for recreation.
And i's really good that it's considerably colder today :)
LaPtiteBete: Good to read you're doing all right :)
Any interesting games you played recently ? it's been a long time since I last read you ranting about one :D
Beat Shadow Warrior 2013 recently. Good game, enjoyable so long as the button sequence for healing activates when you need it to. You use movement keys to activate it, so that can sometimes be trickier than it sounds.
Also finished off Alien Shooter 1 and 2. Both of them are crap, just annoyances to get off my plate.

Haven't really been in the mood to write, so I didn't review any of them on Moonshine's thread.
Will have to catch up on it all at some point.

How are you all doing?
Good morning!

Sorry to hear you did not sleep to well. But at least you get a badge. :-)
Attachments:
LaPtiteBete: Good to read you're doing all right :)
CarrionCrow: Beat Shadow Warrior 2013 recently. Good game, enjoyable so long as the button sequence for healing activates when you need it to. You use movement keys to activate it, so that can sometimes be trickier than it sounds.
Also finished off Alien Shooter 1 and 2. Both of them are crap, just annoyances to get off my plate.

Haven't really been in the mood to write, so I didn't review any of them on Moonshine's thread.
Will have to catch up on it all at some point.
This might sound like an odd request but thought I'd ask haha. Early last year before my laptop at the time died I had gotten to a part in Shadow Warrior 2013 where you've just beaten the first real boss to get a special sword, came back and fought inside a factory. You wouldn't happen to have a save in that general area (even if it's back in the cemetery) and be willing to share it with me would you?
NoNewTaleToTell: This might sound like an odd request but thought I'd ask haha. Early last year before my laptop at the time died I had gotten to a part in Shadow Warrior 2013 where you've just beaten the first real boss to get a special sword, came back and fought inside a factory. You wouldn't happen to have a save in that general area (even if it's back in the cemetery) and be willing to share it with me would you?
I don't mind odd requests. Very subjective term.

My apologies, I certainly wouldn't mind passing it along but it got wiped out when I reformatted.
devon10940: Nothing i tried works and it wont let me post and help threads here.
Were you trying to post links? Because there was a problem with spammers, therefore it is now needed to have something between 5-10 rep to post links.
LaPtiteBete: Nobody deserves a badge more than you, DD !!! >:-| Deal with it !! ;-p
I didn't join in the laser game... I didn't want to spoil their fun... but I spied a little ; they were so funny, running in all directions and yelling at each other... !! I never tried this... I need to try someday !! It looks very funny !!
I'll draw a rambo owl when I go... ^^
**More and more hugs**
One day I will find that post of yours disproving your argument. Then I will use it against you and Moon every time you spread your lies. :-)

Laser games are fun, even for adults (big kids :-)). Paintball can be fun, but it is also a little painful when they hit you and they can leave bruises. I am glad they had fun and that you had fun watching them play.

*more Monday hugs*

GreenDamsel: Stressed because my supervisor for my master thesis is changing the scope unexpectedly, after 2 and a half months and I have to redo a lot.

Aside that my health is in good condition.

You?
Sorry to hear that. Do you think you will be able to make the changes your supervisor is wanting? I am glad to hear you are doing good other than that.

I am doing great, very busy with work, but other than that I am good, thank you.