It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh dear, another Rei Ayanami clone in the form of mysterious royalty girl.

ElTerprise: Hmm...wouldn't consider myself gaming masochist but some really difficult stuff could be interesting...
The goddamn anime-wannabe pathetic attempt at a storyline of this game is downright masochistic. I mean, who is the bloody game marketed at? 10 year ol...!

[Remembers that despite the world being at war, all we ever get is bloodless carnage...]

Ooooh.
CarrionCrow: I'd say go for it then. =) It's dirt cheap and DRM-free on Humble right now.
Damn it, I missed the first 2 days.

Which considering the state of my wallet after both summer sales I think was a good thing.

Anyways, who wants a super-hexagon?!

The next two people to post get it!
Post edited July 05, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Oh dear, another Rei Ayanami clone in the form of mysterious royalty girl.

The goddamn anime-wannabe pathetic attempt at a storyline of this game is downright masochistic. I mean, who is the bloody gmae marketed at? 10 year ol...!

[Remembers that despite the world being at war, all we ever get is bloodless carnage...]

Ooooh.
?....sorry can't follow you at all at the moment...
Post edited July 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: Nah, I've got a hammer right here. I'll just whack myself in the head a few times. ;)
Which reminds me, how did you like super hexagon?
ElTerprise: ?....sorry can't follow you at all at the moment...
Valkyria chronicles.
j0ekerr: Valkyria chronicles.
Gave up on that...after i gave it a second try...
Post edited July 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
j0ekerr: Oh dear, another Rei Ayanami clone in the form of mysterious royalty girl.

ElTerprise: Hmm...wouldn't consider myself gaming masochist but some really difficult stuff could be interesting...
j0ekerr: The goddamn anime-wannabe pathetic attempt at a storyline of this game is downright masochistic. I mean, who is the bloody game marketed at? 10 year ol...!

Ooooh.
Wonderful. An interesting game wrapped in dog shit. Damn it, Sega.
ElTerprise: That's why i was asking - wouldn't get it at full price but 1,69€ is a steal. It's an interesting sale Humble has with some nice offers...
If you're not very good at platformers, you'll be able to say that you're worlds better than when you started if you see that one through to the end.
People who aren't good at platformers won't beat that game.
Post edited July 05, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Wonderful. An interesting game wrapped in dog shit. Damn it, Sega.
I think the main problem here is cultural differences not Sega.

We think 8 foot tall surgically and genetically enhanced fanatically religious warrior monk supersoldiers wearing huge power armour made of plates thick enough to shrug off tank shells are cool.

Japanese think shy 16 year old girls with drill hair wielding a rifle are cool.
CarrionCrow: If you're not very good at platformers, you'll be able to say that you're worlds better than when you started if you see that one through to the end.
That's actually a good motivation because i'm not that good with platformers :)
CarrionCrow: If you're not very good at platformers, you'll be able to say that you're worlds better than when you started if you see that one through to the end.
ElTerprise: That's actually a good motivation because i'm not that good with platformers :)
If you get wrapped up in all of it...finding all the secret areas, getting all the collectibles, beating all the areas fast enough to unlock the harder versions and then beating all of those....you'll be a hell of a lot better at platformers. -laughs-
CarrionCrow: If you get wrapped up in all of it...finding all the secret areas, getting all the collectibles, beating all the areas fast enough to unlock the harder versions and then beating all of those....you'll be a hell of a lot better at platformers. -laughs-
Well i think i should try getting to the end first ;)
CarrionCrow: Wonderful. An interesting game wrapped in dog shit. Damn it, Sega.
j0ekerr: I think the main problem here is cultural differences not Sega.

We think 8 foot tall surgically and genetically enhanced fanatically religious warrior monk supersoldiers wearing huge power armour made of plates thick enough to shrug off tank shells are cool.

Japanese think shy 16 year old girls with drill hair wielding a rifle are cool.
It is intensely depressing to me that I actually know what drill hair is.
CarrionCrow: It is intensely depressing to me that I actually know what drill hair is.
*goes to Dr. Google to find out what drill hair is*
CarrionCrow: If you get wrapped up in all of it...finding all the secret areas, getting all the collectibles, beating all the areas fast enough to unlock the harder versions and then beating all of those....you'll be a hell of a lot better at platformers. -laughs-
ElTerprise: Well i think i should try getting to the end first ;)
Good luck to you with that one.

One bit of advice - Take breaks. Don't be like me, playing for hours until you're holding the controller so tightly that you end up destroying buttons.
CarrionCrow: Good luck to you with that one.

One bit of advice - Take breaks. Don't be like me, playing for hours until you're holding the controller so tightly that you end up destroying buttons.
Thank you. I can't actually play for a long time without any breaks...
CarrionCrow: Good luck to you with that one.

ElTerprise: Thank you. I can't actually play for a long time without any breaks...
That's not a bad thing. By the time I was done, I'd started wearing a wrist brace. -laughs-
CarrionCrow: Well, when it popped up, I tried to shut it down as quickly as possible. It didn't want to let me close the tab, so I went in and shut it down through the task manager. Certainly didn't click on anything, since I knew it was bullshit from the jump.
Ah, so it was indeed a browser worm?

Then if you killed the browser before clicking anything, you're golden.