It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: That is me done for the day, I am off home to enjoy my evening and my day off tomorrow. I hope you all have a lovely day and that the rest of your weekend goes great.

*goodbye hugs and silly waves*
Nee-chan means little sister in japanese.
I wish you and your partner a happy weekend.
Goddammit my ISP is highly incompetent i guess....*sigh*

ddickinson: No more different than the many different German dialects no doubt.
Of course. Some of them are different languages for me ;)
ddickinson: What does Nee-chan mean?
You don't want to know.

CarrionCrow: It's been a bit of an odd experience. It was ransomware, yes, but unsurprisingly I saw through their tactic in about half a second and knew it was bullshit.

I paid money for an external hard drive to back up all stored items (only took 9 and a half godsdamned hours to back up all my games), but dealt with it myself.

What makes it odd is that I have no confirmation at all that I actually got spiked with anything. I never got locked out.
Spent hours running scans, and not even a fragment of a file was ever found by AVG, Spybot, Malwarebytes or Hitman Pro.

Your idea has merit, I'd just tweak it a bit.
I'd rip their teeth out with a pair of pliers first so they couldn't try to commit suicide by biting their own tongue off, run the audio abortion for 36 hours, then free them up just enough that they can reach one upturned hand, leaving them with the question of how to gnaw through the veins in their wrist when they have nothing to chew with.

Their despairing tears of agonized frustration would make me giggle.
Hope you have a peaceful, enjoyable and injury-free day off. =)
You didn't get locked out of any options? That's odd, usually a side effect of ransomware is that they make all your files hidden making all your folders seem empty, including the desktop and disables the windows start button so that you can't change anything. Usually a safe mode start along with a kill program is needed. I know that's what I needed the last time. More troubling is that malwarebytes didn't detect anything, usually it's kept very up to date.
--------------
I just destroyed a tank the size of a building with what basically amounted to pea shooters after throwing grenades down its heat vents to disable its invulnerability hax.

Then a woman with blue hair and on fire (though the latter doesn't seem to bother her in the least) deflected a tank shell with an oversized lance.

I actually expected her to use her oversized boobs.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
ddickinson: *big return hug*

How are you enjoying your weekend?

Hello!

How are you feeling about your referendum tomorrow? Do you think Greece will vote to leave the EU?
l0rdtr3k: Nee-chan,I'm doing fine right now.Playing some WoW and SC2 with GF.
Then we'll go to the mall and watch catch a movie.
Nice! What movie?
l0rdtr3k: Nee-chan,I'm doing fine right now.Playing some WoW and SC2 with GF.
Then we'll go to the mall and watch catch a movie.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Nice! What movie?
We'll see.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Nice! What movie?
l0rdtr3k: We'll see.
I suggest you guys Terminator: Genesis! :)
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete is now at #7 on GOG's bestseller list. Take that, Steamworks "HD Edition"!
BillyMaysFan59: Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete is now at #7 on GOG's bestseller list. Take that, Steamworks "HD Edition"!
Well the GOG version is complete which makes it the way better version. Not to mention the unofficial HD-patches :)
BillyMaysFan59: Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete is now at #7 on GOG's bestseller list. Take that, Steamworks "HD Edition"!
ElTerprise: Well the GOG version is complete which makes it the way better version. Not to mention the unofficial HD-patches :)
Hey EIT, has that evil headache finished?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey EIT, has that evil headache finished?
Not really...still too hot here and the forecasted thunderstorm hasn't appeared yet...
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey EIT, has that evil headache finished?
ElTerprise: Not really...still too hot here and the forecasted thunderstorm hasn't appeared yet...
Damn it :( How are you other than that?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Damn it :( How are you other than that?
Still doing good otherwise but still feel like i'm melting ;)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Damn it :( How are you other than that?
ElTerprise: Still doing good otherwise but still feel like i'm melting ;)
That's the nice hot days of summer! :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: That's the nice hot days of summer! :)
Well generally i'd agree but this year it's really hot...unlike the last few years....
XxXSprayvWarXxX: That's the nice hot days of summer! :)
ElTerprise: Well generally i'd agree but this year it's really hot...unlike the last few years....
Well, still here in Greece we are awating the hot days! :)
Post edited July 04, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX