It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gunsynd: You do realize it's the best part of the world.
Hi XxX.
GreenDamsel: Except for the animals. And the temperature. And the skincancer. And the lack of good online servers for some games.
Best part of the world goes from Belgium to Poland and from Svalbard to Venice/Milan. (+ Finland)
Nothing at all wrong with these animals:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMkVq1jRGU
Temperature,gotta agree on that one.
Skincancer,so no one up there gets it?
Online game servers (don't care,don't play online).
Your best part of the world is biased,I think.
Amen.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Alright! :) It's the online portion of Grand theft auto V
ElTerprise: Yes. I know but i never really had the interest in playing it...
Oh alright, if you get a chance, get it for your PS3, it's a really big and fun game, it has so many things you can do.
gunsynd: You do realize it's the best part of the world.
Hi XxX.
j0ekerr: I cannot argue with that. When a place has spiders large to enough to wrap their legs around your head there is no argument to be made against its awesomeness.

I can only think of [url=http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Acheron_(LV-426)]one better place.[/url]
Hey gun, how are you?
Post edited July 04, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
GreenDamsel: Except for the animals. And the temperature. And the skincancer. And the lack of good online servers for some games.
Best part of the world goes from Belgium to Poland and from Svalbard to Venice/Milan. (+ Finland)
gunsynd: Nothing at all wrong with these animals:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMkVq1jRGU
Temperature,gotta agree on that one.
Skincancer,so no one up there gets it?
Online game servers (don't care,don't play online).
Your best part of the world is biased,I think.
Amen.
There you go. Skincancer.

I might be biased. I don't know. I somehow left out France...
Happy 4th to all. :P
Attachments:
memories.jpg (65 Kb)
tinyE: Happy 4th to all. :P
Fuck the Forth.
Fine XxX.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by gunsynd
Where's everybody?
gunsynd: Fuck the Forth.
Fine XxX.
Nice!
Fine XxX.
Just because my country was founded by people who left England and yours was founded by people who were kicked out of England, doesn't give you an excuse to trash our special day. :P
Fine XxX.
tinyE: Just because my country was founded by people who left England and yours was founded by people who were kicked out of England, doesn't give you an excuse to trash our special day. :P
Yes,but the Poms kicked the best people south.They just didn't realize the stuff up they made:-)
Uuuh please let this be a thing. Convicts vs Traitors. Gooo. Fight. :D
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Oh alright, if you get a chance, get it for your PS3, it's a really big and fun game, it has so many things you can do.
Yes i heard that - but still not overly interested in it...
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Oh alright, if you get a chance, get it for your PS3, it's a really big and fun game, it has so many things you can do.
ElTerprise: Yes i heard that - but still not overly interested in it...
Alright my friend, watch some reviews, you may change your mind on it. :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Alright my friend, watch some reviews, you may change your mind on it. :)
Maybe...but my point is that i'm not much into multiplayer...
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Alright my friend, watch some reviews, you may change your mind on it. :)
ElTerprise: Maybe...but my point is that i'm not much into multiplayer...
It isn't a multiplayer-only game! It has tons of stuff to do on single player.
ElTerprise: Maybe...but my point is that i'm not much into multiplayer...
For me it's like this: I like playing against people. I don't like playing with people.