It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let’s prepare for the second big expansion for X4: Foundations. The much anticipated X4: Cradle of Humanity DLC will bring the cult series from Egosoft back to Earth. The expansion significantly increases the size of the game's universe with new sectors. It also welcomes two Terran factions to X4: Foundations, along with their economy, ships, weapons, and stations.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Terrans as expected.

By the way, those Terrans sure look a lot like the Argons...
Themken: By the way, those Terrans sure look a lot like the Argons...
Those humansssss all look the ssssame to me...

(X universe insider joke)
No trailer nor teaser yet?
Themken: Terrans as expected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG0DYiH47-Q
Themken: Terrans as expected.

Correction: Terrans, as was previously known. It slipped from Berndt's lips during his YouTube stream. :)
Alm888: Correction: Terrans, as was previously known. It slipped from Berndt's lips during his YouTube stream. :)
I thought I remembered that but my memory is not so good anymore and I was not sure. I have seen a lot of Egosoft's videos, even some in German, so probably saw that one too.
It looks like the CE upgrade says the first two expansions, the first being Split Vendetta, so this is the second one included
Post edited August 27, 2020 by Gylfe
Gylfe: It doesnt seem to say anywhere if this is included if you purchased the deluxe edition. I see now you cant purchase it anymore and the collectors edition only seems to include a soundtrack. The deluxe was around $80 and included DLC, but I dont remember which DLC. Of course since its no longer available you cant find the details anywhere
I have the "Deluxe Edition" purchased here. Internally (in the profile settings page) it is just a "X4: Foundations + X4: Foundations Collector's Edition Content".

And in the "X4: Foundations Collector's Edition Content" description we have the answer: access to first two DLC's.
"X4: Cradle of Humanity" is the second.
Attachments:
Post edited August 27, 2020 by Alm888
Gylfe: It doesnt seem to say anywhere if this is included if you purchased the deluxe edition. I see now you cant purchase it anymore and the collectors edition only seems to include a soundtrack. The deluxe was around $80 and included DLC, but I dont remember which DLC. Of course since its no longer available you cant find the details anywhere
Alm888: I have the "Deluxe Edition" purchased here. Internally (in the profile settings page) it is just a "X4: Foundations + X4: Foundations Collector's Edition Content".

And in the "X4: Foundations Collector's Edition Content" description we have the answer: access to first two DLC's.
"X4: Cradle of Humanity" is the second.
Yes! I am an idiot. It doesnt say it in the dropdown when you choose the CE, its in the descriprion when you choose it and on the CE upgrade page.

Thank you!