It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a fast-paced turn-based strategy game set in the dark universe of the 41st Millenium. Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector is coming soon to GOG.COM! Pick your force, develop your army, field mighty heroes, and fight for victory using superior strategy, awesome abilities, and devastating weaponry!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Is it gonna be to the scale of Sanctus Reach, or just small skirmishes?
The latter, at least from what I've seen of it so far.
Gameplay, especially combat reminds me of Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars.

According to the description on the game's page it seems to be more of the same, actually.
Which is totally fine - at least by me.
Post edited March 11, 2021 by Swedrami
The trailer music is almost as non-warhammer as WH40k Deathwing's salsa trailer. Hopefully the ingame music is in actual theme.
iippo: The trailer music is almost as non-warhammer as WH40k Deathwing's salsa trailer. Hopefully the ingame music is in actual theme.
auch it literally hurts :D
somebody mistaken this for a futuristic racing game
Another Warhammer TBS game could be good. But sadly no Linux version seems to be planned and as the game comes from Slitherine a lot of DLCs are to expect before it's "complete".
Post edited March 11, 2021 by eiii
low rated
eiii: Another Warhammer TBS game could be good. But sadly no Linux version seems to be planned and as the game comes from Slitherine a lot of DLCs are to expect.
glad they don't waste manpower on linux support, good decision
MischiefMaker: Is it gonna be to the scale of Sanctus Reach, or just small skirmishes?
xcom
Looks great. Great to see another SF turn based strategy game (tactics). Keep them coming.

A demo would be great to have...
Post edited March 11, 2021 by Carradice
Saw the inscription Warhammer 40,000 and thoughts are like: Really?.. Gog store finally has added Dawn of War game series to store (with "all the truths and lies" - google translate from Ukrainian, in my native language sounds better), but then I realized that game aren't those I've expected...
P.S. Quote from one famous movie in post-USSR countries: "And the king, not real!!!" :)))
Here's some actual gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOk3B3CzsBU

I haven't been very enthusiast about the 40K offer here on Gog. Most games seem okay but they look more like generic strategy fare with a 40K paint coat on them, rather than actual WH gameplay. This one looks much closer to the real deal.

Fingers crossed for an army painter feature, if it comes with one this could even replace Dawn of War for me :D
Post edited March 11, 2021 by svmariscal
svmariscal: Here's some actual gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOk3B3CzsBU

I haven't been very enthusiast about the 40K offer here on Gog. Most games seem okay but they look more like generic strategy fare with a 40K paint coat on them, rather than actual WH gameplay. This one looks much closer to the real deal.

Fingers crossed for an army painter feature, if it comes with one this could even replace Dawn of War for me :D
hmm this actually looks like it needs tactics
i wish they would make a 4x wh40k game thou with economy research etc. that would be awesome
« fast-paced turn-based », really?

Some people should stop trying to use random words in game descriptions, it simply does not work…
Definitely wishlisting it. I am a sucker for almost all things 40k. Just finishing up reading the Grey Knights Omnibus right now, and gonna delve back into Horus Heresy novels again. Love killing me some Tyranids. Although, it can get a bit repetitive, I always keep Space Hulk - Deathwing on my 'puter for some bug crushing fun every now and again. A little turn based 'nid exterminating should be welcome as well.
Damn I was expecting another FPS oh well!