It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A cozy, existential game about life, death, and evanescence. Spiritfarer from Thunder Lotus Games is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.COM! As a ferryman to the deceased, you must build a boat to explore the world, care for your spirit friends, and guide them across mystical seas to finally release them into the afterlife.
It certainly looks nice and well-animated.
wishlisted
loved the demo, one of my most anticipated games this year.
Well this looks simply lovely. Wishlisted.
I remember it from the previous Game Awards, happy to know it's coming to GOG!
*tons of kisses to GOG!*
Wishlisted, looks like a really great title, it's one of those games that you can truly savor!
Wishlisted, looks like a very nice game. :)
Hmmm it doesn't look bad... Nah, I'd rather sell these souls the travel to the afterlife instead of taking them there myself

Interesting how there's a wave of games with absolutely no pressure being released lately. Even the current midweek (walking sims) sale reflects that trend.
Post edited May 13, 2020 by joppo
This looks wonderful!
I very interesting game concept. :) I'd prefer some darker vibes however. Something like Planescape Torment or Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer would fit here ideally in my opinion.
Nice looking title seems like it would a great game to relax to for me. Wishlisted :)
aaaaaahhhhh!

been looking forward to this since it was first announced and previewed.

yay! glad it's coming to gog :)
Charming feel to it. Hand-drawn animations. And you can customize your cat! LOL! :) Wishlisted...