It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Relayer Advanced is a powered-up version of SRPG Relayer which includes a renewed UI, new functions and an enhanced end content. This awesome turn-based title with a mecha anime aesthetic and visual novel-style storytelling is coming soon on GOG!
Wishlisted ^^
Nice to see It here!
Now...I cross my fingers for a same day release with Steam...
Reglisse: Wishlisted ^^
Nice to see It here!
It will be released 2 weeks later on GOG (10th November instead of Steam's 26th October).
Post edited October 12, 2022 by Grargar
Reglisse: Wishlisted ^^
Nice to see It here!
Grargar: It will be released 2 weeks later on GOG (10th November instead of Steam's 26th October).
As always...sad T_T
Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANqTTBApSis
Now that was a (positive) shock.

I imported the PS4 physical of the OG version back in March, but i have barely played it. I did like what i saw up to that point.

Looking forward to this.

EDIT: PS4 and PS5 versions will get the new content as a free update on November 18th.
Post edited October 12, 2022 by Hikage_XjS
I'd love to see God Wars here. I loved that game and would like to play it again, but more comfortably than on a console.

dtgreene, you'd like some of its mechanics for sure. One of them is that the game doesn't really let you grind levels: you get what you get during play. Some of the battles can get tough (but still reasonable), unlike a lot of SRPGs that you just outlevel quickly. [I don't remember if you could skip the story/dialog.]
Post edited October 12, 2022 by mqstout
Mhhh wishlisted.
This is a surprise - it's rare that we'll get a self-published game from a Japanese dev like this. God Wars was a fun game, so I've got high hopes for this being good. And the aesthetic is definitely something I'm into.

I'll pick this one up on launch day, and I hope to see more random JP devs show up with games like this.
This looks nice. Maybe we can get some other games from the same publisher such as:

√Letter - Root Letter - (This is a visual novel)
GOD WARS The Complete Legend
Post edited October 12, 2022 by alexandros050
mqstout: dtgreene, you'd like some of its mechanics for sure. One of them is that the game doesn't really let you grind levels: you get what you get during play.
I actually don't like it when an RPG (or one with RPG mechanics) doesn't let you "grind" (I dislike the term) levels, particularly since there are times I feel like playing a bit, but I don't want to progress the story or do new side quests.

Incidentally, my preference is for some time spent earning extra experience to be required to progress through the game for an average player, rather than the reverse.

(Worth noting that, for example, I prefer the NES version of Dragon Warrior to its GBC remake because of this difference (though I recommend the GBC version of the game over other remake versions due to aesthetic differences, particularly the audio).)
Well, you had me at SRPG, but the trailer looks nice aswell.
I can't wait to try this out. It's always nice to see more Japanese games come here.
Nice acquisition GoG, into the wish list it goes until I can snag it properly! SJRPGs are my favourite, I still play shining force 1-2 every once in a while.
Wishlisted