It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a grimdark roguelike deck-builder with a twist: the cost to play a card is an enemy reaction you can predict.
Genre: RPG, Strategy
Very aesthetically pleasing art style.
Broken link.
Either the game is locked in Germany or the link leads nowhere (or to be more precise back to the store). Also can't find the game via store search.
PaterAlf: Either the game is locked in Germany or the link leads nowhere (or to be more precise back to the store). Also can't find the game via store search.
Broken link. Fixed now. But demo link still broken. EDIT: Fixed too.
Post edited June 10, 2022 by mrkgnao
Judging from the demo, seems to have some potential, but currently:
- utterly unbalanced --- I finished the very short run without getting any damage and killed the final boss with a single strike
- the tooltips are not very well written, not to mention the occasional typo

For now, unwishlisted.
Post edited June 10, 2022 by mrkgnao
It's gonna be hard to slay slay the spire. Fancy graphics won't fool me, waiting to try the demo, that I appreciate being given here. The trailer music is over the top, I hope that's not how the game sounds all the time.
Nice trailer music there, thanks :-)
high rated
Hi guys!
My name is Michał, I'm one of the developers of Nadir. We updated the demo with a few bug fixes, mainly the one posted by @mrkgnao. Damage values were calculated in the wrong way depending on your Windows region...yeah, weird, but it's already fixed and balanced as intended.

Thank you for your feedback and hope you will give the game a second chance.
pencileater1: Hi guys!
My name is Michał, I'm one of the developers of Nadir. We updated the demo with a few bug fixes, mainly the one posted by @mrkgnao. Damage values were calculated in the wrong way depending on your Windows region...yeah, weird, but it's already fixed and balanced as intended.

thanks for getting in touch with GOG users and fixing the demo!
pencileater1: My name is Michał, I'm one of the developers of Nadir.
In case you don't know: as a developer, GOG grants you a different colour for your comments (orange).

That makes your comments "pop out" more from the rest (easier to see/find for the other users).

All you have to do is ask nicely (maybe PM one of the blues).
I see very significant influence of Pushead's art in this game which is good as for me. Though I didn't like the story after playing a demo version. Feels like they hired the same person who created the story for Alder's Blood.

Thank you for looking into it.

It seems you have updated the demo only on galaxy, not the offline installer. Since I (and others) do not use galaxy, I cannot check the new demo. Could you please also update the offline installer, or ask GOG to do so?
Post edited June 16, 2022 by mrkgnao

That's not weird, but quite normal, actually.

My guess is that you convert numbers to and from strings for displaying/calculating. And different languages/countries use different characters for decimal and thousand separator. For example: English uses "," as the thousand separator and "." for decimal, so the number 2000.0 will be converted to the string "2,000.0". In German it is exactly the other way round, so 2000 becomes "2.000,0". So if you don't specify which CultureInfo you are using the system will have to guess which usually means it will take the one from the Windows setting. Which leads to the problem you are seeing.

I don't know which language you used to program the game but if you were using C#/.NET then you most likely used the System.Convert.ToDecimal(String) method. That method also has an overload for System.Convert.ToDecimal(String, IFormatProvider). That's the one you should have used instead.

Google "IFormatProvider Interface" and "System.Globalization.CultureInfo Class" to learn more on this topic.
Thanks for the comments guys. I'll ask GOG to get me the Developer tag. We'll also poke them about updating the offline installer. As far as I know, we cannot do that part ourselves.