It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Slice into a dark fantasy saga of celestial magic and violence-devoted talking animals in MoonFire: A Seeker's Saga, coming soon on GOG!

Your choices will reflect in character, combat, and consequence. Meet joyful friends, wretched enemies, and discover yourself in a defining journey of survival and resilience in an uncertain world.

Wishlist it now!
GOG.com: Coming soon: MoonFire: A Seeker's Saga
Into the forum with you...

Edit: yo, GOG...I just noticed a link on the game's page.
That link takes you to itch.io - a competitor's store.

If I follow that link, I find another link there.
That link takes you to Steam - another competitor's store.

I thought, linking to competitor's stores isn't allowed?
Attachments:
Post edited July 12, 2024 by BreOl72
Looks interesting. Will keep an eye on this.
Well that's hideous.
GOG.com: Coming soon: MoonFire: A Seeker's Saga
BreOl72: Into the forum with you...

Edit: yo, GOG...I just noticed a link on the game's page.
That link takes you to itch.io - a competitor's store.

If I follow that link, I find another link there.
That link takes you to Steam - another competitor's store.

I thought, linking to competitor's stores isn't allowed?
Those are the code of conduct that applies the end users of gOg's communities (i.e. social media or forums.)

A store page is not part of "The Community", and a partner / seller is not an end users. Within the store pages, gOg can post whatever they may like, it is their store.

(And yes, I am aware that the seller writes the descriptions, not gOg themselves. However, they are still not end users, nor is the store page part of "community", no matter who writes it)