It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Did you enjoy INDUSTRIA? If so, we have some great news for you – INDUSTRIA 2 is coming soon on GOG!

Years after the events of the prequel INDUSTRIA, Nora is stuck in a parallel dimension, far away from home. Surviving alone on a peaceful island, an empty apartment building in a vast sea of hostile solitude, she constructs a machine to return to her home dimension: 1989 East Berlin. Just before she completes the year-long project, a chain of unforeseen consequences pulls her back into the pulsating heart of the artificial intelligence ATLAS. Nora soon comes to the realization that she cannot evade her past and must face the haunting responsibility that lies within it – her involvement in the creation of the uncontrollable A.I.

Wishlist it now!
Didn't even know a sequel was in the works, nice, wishlisted!
The first Industria was quiete good, aside its poor optimization.
I started Industria about 2 years ago and somehow forgot about it. This reminds me to pick up the first game again because it was really good :)
Cool beans the first one was a decent game.
high rated
We are getting so many news articles that every item gets flushed out of the news section within a day or two.
Alpha protocol down to 6th place (of 11). Spring sale notification (8/11) and Amazon cloud gaming announcement (11/11) are almost gone. Even for a daily visitor of the shop it's almost impossible to keep up unless you study the weeks' newsletter(s). Maybe it's time to redesign the news section of the frontpage, GOG?
There was an Industria I?
I've tried the first game several times but the terrible performance and control issues keep putting me off. Maybe it'll get an update to reflect thatr if 2 does okay.
The art style of this up coming came looks very reminiscent of a famous art-book someone release some years ago. It was scenes of people in weird post apocalyptic scenes of a world over run by technological monstrosities connected by long cables that extend off in the distance. Can't for the life of me remember the name of it, but it was a fascinate book.

EDIT: Ahh! Managed to actually track down the title of the book. The Electric State by Simon Stålenhag. Fascinating book.
Post edited March 22, 2024 by Noishkel
looks way more interesting than Industria 1, already. Wishlisted.
Post edited March 25, 2024 by dyscode
Noishkel: The art style of this up coming came looks very reminiscent of a famous art-book someone release some years ago. It was scenes of people in weird post apocalyptic scenes of a world over run by technological monstrosities connected by long cables that extend off in the distance. Can't for the life of me remember the name of it, but it was a fascinate book.

EDIT: Ahh! Managed to actually track down the title of the book. The Electric State by Simon Stålenhag. Fascinating book.
interesting work, indeed.

It also spawned a tv series based on it, "Tales from the Loop" and PC game Generation Zero. The latter did not find much approval by Stålenhag, though.

PS: I also get a lot of Half Live vibes from teh trailer.
Post edited March 25, 2024 by dyscode
Liked the first game a lot despite that it was actually three games glued together. Hope this has more consistent gameplay. Pretty confident that this will be a day one purchase.
Woop! Wishlisted and yeah, I'm excited
To the wish list, the first one was a really interesting game!
The first Industria was pretty good. I am curious to play the new one ! :)