It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for a stylish blend of deckbuilding, turn-based tactics, and thrilling animated fight sequences in classic action-movie settings. Fights in Tight Spaces is coming soon to GOG.COM. Learn to balance your hand, momentum, and positioning to overcome the odds to defeat multiple adversaries.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Super
Hot
Well it looks interesting but don't know if - *Features deck-building* - Damn it *Wishlisted*
There's a demo on the other site - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1478070/Fights_in_Tight_Spaces_Prologue/

Tried it, did not like it, not my type of game at all. And no, it is nothing like SUPERHOT at all
Post edited February 11, 2021 by amok
amok: There's a demo on the other site - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1478070/Fights_in_Tight_Spaces_Prologue/

Tried it, did not like it, not my type of game at all. And no, it is nothing like SUPERHOT at all
I think they were talking more along the art style...
Super Cool
Super Cool
Super Cool

Wishlisted :)
Been bugging the dev on this for months, really glad to see it here!
GOG.com: Coming soon: Fights in Tight Spaces
The in-level-assignments kinda remind me of the mobile game "Hitman Go".
I liked that pretty much, so: wishlisted.
I would rather see the Comance Games + Mission Disks released here. I loved the first Comanche game and Comanche.2.0 and Werewolf... back to the roots. Don´t release too much new stuff...
GOG.com: Prepare for a stylish blend of deckbuilding, turn-based tactics, and thrilling animated fight sequences in classic action-movie settings.
"Fantasy" tag missing there.
I don't know. The fighting looks really goofy and silly and unrealistic. The bad guys just stand there and wait for the main character to just attack them and walk around? I know it looks like a turn based card game but maybe some things shouldn't be made into turn based card games. It's like a zombie apocalypse, but oh wait the zombies will only attack two at a time and wait their turn.... It just kind of takes away the excitement, doesn't feel like it should.
fridgeband: I don't know. The fighting looks really goofy and silly and unrealistic. The bad guys just stand there and wait for the main character to just attack them and walk around? I know it looks like a turn based card game but maybe some things shouldn't be made into turn based card games. It's like a zombie apocalypse, but oh wait the zombies will only attack two at a time and wait their turn.... It just kind of takes away the excitement, doesn't feel like it should.
It is true that the trailer doesn't show any reaction from the foes. They just stand motionless as living punching bags... I hope gameplay will be more challenging.
fridgeband: I don't know. The fighting looks really goofy and silly and unrealistic. The bad guys just stand there and wait for the main character to just attack them and walk around? I know it looks like a turn based card game but maybe some things shouldn't be made into turn based card games. It's like a zombie apocalypse, but oh wait the zombies will only attack two at a time and wait their turn.... It just kind of takes away the excitement, doesn't feel like it should.
Lone_Scout: It is true that the trailer doesn't show any reaction from the foes. They just stand motionless as living punching bags... I hope gameplay will be more challenging.
Yea... I know what you mean.