It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A game for all fans of post-apocalyptic city builders draws near. Endzone - A World Apart is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.COM. Start a new civilization with a group of people after a global nuclear disaster. Build a new home and ensure the survival of your people in a shattered world, threatened by constant radiation, toxic rain, sandstorms, and droughts.
This one looks like it could be great, or rubbish -- depending on how 'micro and repetitive' they go with the design. I'll be keeping my eyes on it.
Nice!, very! nice... Wishlisted, and I'll be watching this like a hawk...
I just +1 this yesterday!
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/endzone_a_world_apart
Looks really promising.
Kind of looks like post-apocalyptic Banished.
Looks interesting
Got me interested!
Able to launch a rocket at the end?
i_ni: Able to launch a rocket at the end?
This is not Rimworld or Factorio. Its a survival city builder.
i_ni: Able to launch a rocket at the end?
Matruchus: This is not Rimworld or Factorio. Its a survival city builder.
You just didn't catch the reference.
At first I thought GOG was carrying Surviving the Aftermath by Iceflake Studios Oy, that's how similar much of the art assets appear.

Like that one, this also looks very interesting to me, so I will most likely buy it soon after it becomes available, though I'm hesitant to play a game that's still in alpha because each new update tends to render previous save games inoperable.