It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a dice-based survival city builder set on a mysterious ringworld. Dice Legacy is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
A digital first dice-placement/worker-placement "board" game? Definitely up my alley, despite the roguelike tag.
Wow! Scratches both of my itches - board and video games.
mqstout: A digital first dice-placement/worker-placement "board" game? Definitely up my alley, despite the roguelike tag.
Dawnreader: Wow! Scratches both of my itches - board and video games.
Yup excited for the same reasons - I enjoyed Fantasy Flight's "dice / board" games like Elder Sign (I know simple stuff but it's fun to roll those bones ;) ).

I kinda like the idea of incorporating that into a citybuilder - not my main genre but one I definately dip my toe into from time to time when I'm in the mood and if it has an interesting wrinkle (like dice and being roguelike). Hopefully the ETA for this one is soonish?
Dice based survival is just real life.
Shadowstalker16: Dice based survival is just real life.
Okay I laughed.
Ringworld = RiNGworld? hehe
Ixamyakxim: Yup excited for the same reasons - I enjoyed Fantasy Flight's "dice / board" games like Elder Sign (I know simple stuff but it's fun to roll those bones ;) ).

I kinda like the idea of incorporating that into a citybuilder - not my main genre but one I definately dip my toe into from time to time when I'm in the mood and if it has an interesting wrinkle (like dice and being roguelike). Hopefully the ETA for this one is soonish?
FFG is making pretty solid games, I enjoyed Imperial Assault and Rebellion. Check out Tharsis if not yet. Some dice rolling around is involved.
GOG.com: Get ready for a dice-based survival city builder set on a mysterious ringworld.
I first misread "a mysterious ringworld" as "the mysterious ringworld, and immediately thought "wait, what,...there exists a new game set in Larry Niven's Ringworld universe?"

I'm slightly disappointed that it isn't so...but - I love boardgames...and I'm a sucker for the ones who come with lots of colourful special dice, so...despite the missing L. Niven connection, this went straight to my wishlist. :)
Somehow the game concept seems totally weird and totally coherent/logic/self-evident for me at the same time :D. Definitely a game i would like to try out
Shadowstalker16: Dice based survival is just real life.
So many snake eyes! =/
Ixamyakxim: Yup excited for the same reasons - I enjoyed Fantasy Flight's "dice / board" games like Elder Sign (I know simple stuff but it's fun to roll those bones ;) ).
One of my favorite "dice placement" games is Dice City. Another is Roll Player. There are a whole bunch of others. Not clear the mechanisms of this game from what we know, but it looks like it might be "roll from a pool of dice and place them where yo uwant them", which sounds more like Reckoners or Elder Sign. We'll see. In either case, it should be fun.
When dice fall off the sky, the truth is near.
Make a ring, put a spell, defend.
Dawnreader: FFG is making pretty solid games, I enjoyed Imperial Assault and Rebellion. Check out Tharsis if not yet. Some dice rolling around is involved.
I actually have this one but haven't tried it yet! Looking forward to it as again, it's a nice unique theme for incorporating dice placement mechanics.
I'm not a super fan of single-player videogames with tabletops mechanics, but this.. looks kinda interesting?