It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GenlyAi: Still waiting for Icewind Dale: EE (-80%), mentioned in the sale's news post! :)
Icewind Dale is on the list already. Do you know if Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 and Planescape Torment EE will also appear in the flash deals?

So far I have only bought Far Cry 2 in the current GOG sale, but would be willing to add Baldurs Gate if the price is right.
Post edited February 15, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
Well, i keep cheking new flash sales every 4-5 hours. But i have important question - should i wait for Oblivion and Fallout 3/NW? Or it is lost cause?
So, Sudden Strike 4 with 60% off is good deal? https://www.gogdb.org/product/2146639313 says so, but is it worth it for one who dont very into RTS? Is it hardcore?
Redfern: So, Sudden Strike 4 with 60% off is good deal? https://www.gogdb.org/product/2146639313 says so, but is it worth it for one who dont very into RTS? Is it hardcore?
The Sudden Strike series are better described as Real Time Tactics (RTT) instead of RTS. RTS has been boring me lately, but I love RTT because it has constant action, and that's a lot more fun for me.
Rayman Raving Rabbids™ 80% off. The only one missing from the series for the flash sale is Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc.

Edit: My bad. And Rayman Forever. :p
Post edited February 16, 2018 by PainOfSalvation
PainOfSalvation: Rayman Raving Rabbids™ 80% off. The only one missing from the series for the flash sale is Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc.

Edit: My bad. And Rayman Forever. :p
And Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc is here! We'll surely see the last one in the next days.
Probably we'll see also the other titles of series like Sudden Strike or Tropico.
GenlyAi: I was looking for the Enhanced Edition one, tbh. But the classic one comes together as well with the EE here on gog, so I'll try that first. I think. Thank you anyway!
Daniel_M: Yes, I saw in your post you were looking for the Enhanced one. I got the extra code today by buying the Enhanced version as I had already had the Classic one in my account, so I meant by asking if someone else wanted the code. :)
Ah, I see. :)

GenlyAi: Still waiting for Icewind Dale: EE (-80%), mentioned in the sale's news post! :)
FireDrakeZ: Icewind Dale is on the list already. Do you know if Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 and Planescape Torment EE will also appear in the flash deals?

So far I have only bought Far Cry 2 in the current GOG sale, but would be willing to add Baldurs Gate if the price is right.
We don't know, I'm afraid! I only knew about Icewind Dale: EE because it was explicitly mentioned in the post's news:

https://www.gog.com/news/greet_the_year_of_the_dog_with_gogcom
Daniel_M: Yes, I saw in your post you were looking for the Enhanced one. I got the extra code today by buying the Enhanced version as I had already had the Classic one in my account, so I meant by asking if someone else wanted the code. :)
GenlyAi: Ah, I see. :)

FireDrakeZ: Icewind Dale is on the list already. Do you know if Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 and Planescape Torment EE will also appear in the flash deals?

GenlyAi: We don't know, I'm afraid! I only knew about Icewind Dale: EE because it was explicitly mentioned in the post's news:

https://www.gog.com/news/greet_the_year_of_the_dog_with_gogcom
That is ok. Fanatical has the Baldur's Complete Saga(1,2 and Siege of Dragonspear) for $15.99 with an additional 8% voucher discount and Planescape for $6.99 with same discount. I already have Icewind EE on steam, so I couldn't take advantage of the GOG offer.
Maybe you can put repeats in bold?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think nearly all of the flash sales up right now are repeats, and some of them have been up 3 or more times.
badon: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think nearly all of the flash sales up right now are repeats, and some of them have been up 3 or more times.
You're right. We're seeing exactly the same titles over and over again...
badon: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think nearly all of the flash sales up right now are repeats, and some of them have been up 3 or more times.
ciemnogrodzianin: You're right. We're seeing exactly the same titles over and over again...
I have been faithfully doing "reload" every hour, haha. Oh well, I can't be greedy. I already got some great games in this sale, so if that's all I find that I want, I'm not too disappointed when each "reload" is just another repeat.
badon: ...
Exactly the same here - also reload with hope, also bought some nice classics at decent price, also satisfied.

In this kind of sale it's impossible to plan the expenses ahead, so I believe it's even better that there is no more great offers - after spectacular launch I was afraid of my wallet ;)
Rayman Raving Rabbids and Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc were new just 5 hours ago. I'd imagine that at the very least, Rayman 1, Sudden Strike 3, Machinarium, Samorost 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia 3 and maybe some more titles from Devolver Digital, will be available soonish.

EDIT: I'm also here hourly :)
Post edited February 16, 2018 by MadalinStroe
MadalinStroe: Rayman Raving Rabbids and Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc were new just 5 hours ago. I'd imagine that at the very least, Rayman 1, Sudden Strike 3, Machinarium, Samorost 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia 3 and maybe some more titles from Devolver Digital, will be available soonish.

EDIT: I'm also here hourly :)
I am here about 4 times a day since the second day of the sale and i don't like feeling like, between majority of the repeating deals, i will miss something special that is not going to repeat and probably will be interesting to me given how Murphy's Law use to work xD

But in general, 8 deals and 5 are repeating. At this pace, tomorrow will be 7/8. By the end of the sale, 8/8 deals will be second or third chances for people to get the missed deal. Or maybe nope :S